Jake's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 9:30, Angelique walked through my door looking very pissed. Before either one of us could say anything, I was wracked with the last but worst wave of pain, to the point where if you didn't know better you would have said that I was convulsing. What seemed like hours but was only about ten minutes according to Angelique, the pain stopped but before anything could be said, I started puking up what little I had left in my stomach. I was in such a state that I couldn't even make it to the bucket two feet away.

"What the hell is going on Jake?" Angelique asked as she handed me a towel to clean my face with.

"Water" I croaked as I tried to get up to go to the kitchen.

"Stay put, I'll get you some," she said as she gently push me back down.

By the time Angelique returned, I had been able to drag my carcass into a sitting position against the wall and managed to take a few sips of water she handed me.

"Now just what in God's name is happening here? The last thing I remember was that we were going to talk. You had something you wanted to share with me. You held my hands and thanked me for the dates when all of a sudden I felt this horrendous shock course through my body. Then I awaken this morning on my bed fully clothed but covered with a blanket. Believe me mister, you had better have one hell of an explanation."

"I'll give you your explanation but I need to use the bathroom right now." Without waiting for a reply, I stumbled into the bathroom and into the shower. Thirty minutes later, I emerged, alive but feeling beat to hell and went to my room to put on clean clothes.

When I walked into the living room, Angelique was looking through my bookcase. Turning around she said, "I want that explanation NOW!"

"Come into the kitchen while I get something to eat and drink and I'll try to explain."

"Well?" she said as I made myself something to eat and got some more water.

Taking a big drink of water, I said; "I'm not sure where to begin to explain but what happened last night was a gift from me to you. Plain and simple."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I guess the simplest way to describe what went on is that I healed your body and soul. Before you say anything, please stop and listen to what I have to say.

Yesterday as I held your hands, I used a special gift that I was given years ago. That gift is that I can heal people mentally, physically, and spiritually. What I did was heal you. To begin with, your lungs are like new and the cancer which had spread through out the is gone. Your reproductive system is normal and you can now bear children. The pain of loneliness of your childhood is but a blurred memory as is the painful betrayal that came from your divorce. I have removed the sadness you keep reliving in your dreams about the loss of your grandparents, the ones who truly understood you and the beautiful soul that dwells inside of you. I'm sorry but I can't stay awake any longer. I need to go to sleep. You are welcome to stay or go. Either way, after I wake up, I'll try to continue my explanation."

With that said, I walked to my room, crawled into bed and was asleep almost before my head hit my pillow. For the next ten hours, I was essentially, dead to the world. I awoke around 9:00 PM and got dressed. Angelique was still there. She had cleaned up the mess I had caused and was reading one of my books.

Looking up as I came in, she asked; "How do you feel? I checked on you several times and started to get worried that you might die on me as you were hardly breathing each time. Is this the typical response you have when you heal someone?"

"Which question do you want answered first?"

Angelique just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I feel like hell – like I've been run over by several tractor trailers and no this is not a typical response. Friday was the first time I have healed someone 2 days in a row. In addition, you required a tremendous amount of healing. Now I want to ask you a question. How do you feel physically and emotionally?"

"I've been thinking about what you said and looking at myself. I find myself physically feeling great. Better than I have in year and when I look at my emotions now, well I miss my grandparents but the pain is gone. All I feel is their unconditional love. With regards to Raymond, well all I feel is pity for him where as before I felt hurt, anger and a desire for revenge… Why did you do this? Why are you so nice and kind to me?"

"I did it for the simple fact that you deserve to be happy."

"I don't buy it. You've got to have some ulterior motive. Nobody is this nice without expecting something out of the deal."

"I don't have any motives. I just simply choose people at random to heal. I happened to get a glimpse of your pain the other night and decided that you deserved a chance to be happy. To unburden your soul so you can experience joy. That's it. I like you but I have no ulterior designs. I have already accomplished what I set out to do and that was to heal you. If you don't believe me go see you doctor and get a physical. Once you walk out that door, our association is finished. I have already thrown out your phone numbers, as I have no need of them anymore. Now have you eaten yet? I'm going to order Chinese. You're welcome to stay and eat here or you can leave and do what ever you want, it doesn't matter to me.

"No I haven't eaten yet and yes I would enjoy eating some Chinese food."

After I placed the order, I got some more water and sat down to wait. Angelique kept looking at me and walking around the room. I sensed that there was still something on her mind but being as tired as I was it wasn't long before I dozed off again. I was rudely awakened when out of the blue I get hit in the head. The next thing I know is that Angelique had grabbed me by my hair with both hands and was yanking my head around yelling at me almost hysterically; "What did you do to me? What did you do to me?"

"Christ!" I yelled. "Stop it!" I said when I finally was able to grab her hands to stop her from trying to rip my head off.

Backing up, she let go and said in anger and frustration, "You Bastard – you changed me! I feel so different. I don't know what to do. I can't even smoke a cigarette any more. If I do I get violently ill." She stood there, glaring at me without saying anything else.

This went on until we were interrupted by the delivery of the Chinese food. After paying the delivery person, I put the food on the table when Angelique struck again. She had picked up one of my larger anesthesia texts "ANESTHESIOLOGY' by Collins, and had hurled it at me catching me in the kidney. This pissed me off to no end.

Picking up my book, I returned it to the bookcase. Turning, I looked Angelique in the eyes and said in a very cold voice; "Don't you ever do that again! I respected your house and your belongings. I expect nothing less from you. If you do throw something else, I will be forced to treat you like a little spoiled, and I do mean spoiled BRAT and teach you a lesson about respecting other peoples property."

Apparently, my threatening her was about the worst thing I could have done. Her Hispanic blood was at a boiling point and my implied threat was all it took to spill over.

"You Me'Elda, you Bendeho, you Madicone…" she yelled as she launched herself at me.

I stood there taking the beating and let her vent her rage. I drew the line when she started scratching and gouging with her fingernails. Grabbing her arms and squeezing, I yelled; "Stop, I've had enough of this!" Just as I was about to let go, I was the recipient of a massive shock that lasted about a minute in which a new phenomenon occurred. Instead of just absorbing the shock of pain and disease, I somehow ended up sharing my experiences with Angelique. When it was over, I let go, collapsed to the floor and started to violently convulse with all kinds of muscle contractions.

This so stunned Angelique that all she could do was stand there and watch. The convulsions finally stopped after about five minutes. A couple of minutes later, after I had regained use of my faculties, I staggered into the bathroom. I had lost all control of my bodily functions during this last episode and needed to take another shower to clean myself up. When I got out 10 minutes later, I was so exhausted; I just didn't care anymore. I dried off, leaving my soiled clothes on the floor, and walked naked to my room where I crawled into bed and collapsed never knowing what went on after nor caring.

I awoke Sunday afternoon around 2:00 PM feeling like I wanted to die. I expected to be alone and to find my apartment trashed. What I found was a clean apartment, clean clothes and Angelique sitting in a chair.

She got up but before she could say anything I snapped. "What the HELL are you still doing here? I would have thought that by now you would have fucking trashed this place and left seeing as how pissed off you were. Why don't you just leave, I can't take any more of what you have to dish out. Are you satisfied now?" I then just walked passed her to the kitchen to get some coffee and something to eat. I really didn't care what she had to say. Angelique had gotten her pound of flesh and then some.

I had finished cooking my toast eggs and coffee and was just starting to eat them at the table when Angelique came in.

"Jacob?" she said in a very quiet voice.

"What is you want Angelique?"

"Jake. I need to tell you something important and would like you to just listen. PLEASE!

After 36 plus hours of a very emotional roller coaster, I just didn't have anything left – physically or emotionally. As I finished eating I said; "All right Angelique, I'll listen. What is you have to tell me that is so important?"

"Would you pleas come into the living room so we can be more comfortable"

With that we moved into the living room where I sat in my recliner. Angelique, moving over to the sofa said; "Would you please come sit with me over here?"

"Angelique, after what I have been through the past 24 hours with you, I think it is our best interest for me to remain where I am."

Nodding with a pained expression she said; "I understand."

"Jacob…. You did something to me."

I started to say something.

"No, stop. I asked that you hear what I said first and you agreed. Now as I said, you did something to me Friday night that I didn't understand and it scared the hell out of me. When I woke up and realized I was different because of you I was royally pissed off. So I came over here to find out what you did then rip you a new asshole for taking liberties with me. What I walked in on here even confused me more. I expected to find you lounging about doing what ever. But instead, I find you looking like death warmed over, puking your guts out and suffering massive muscle spasms. Finally, when you are all over your weird fit I find out that you supposedly healed me.

I thought to myself, what had you healed me of? You then rattled of a large and major portion of my health history as well as a sizable segment of my family history. Nobody but my physician knew about my lung cancer and now you not only told me that you knew about it but you told me I was cured. This really scared the hell out of me and at the same time made me more furious that you would invade my privacy. While you slept, I kept thinking and examining everything you did and said. I tried to smoke a cigarette to calm down but got violently sick even though I have been smoking for more than 20 years. After you woke up and came out, we talked some more then ordered the food. I kept pacing in order to keep myself under control but when you fell asleep on me again; I just lost it and attacked you. For that I am profoundly sorry.

Then, when you threatened me, something inside of me just snapped and I went after you with a vengeance. I don't know why, but you just let me vent my rage. You just stood there taking all the crap I was giving you without even saying anything or defending yourself. I don't know why but this just enraged me further. So when I tried to start to claw you, you drew the line. Grabbing my arms, you yelled at me to stop and that was when I received the second shock from you only this one was different, it didn't hurt. I don't know how to explain it other than I was given a glimpse or picture of your life during that brief shock episode.

Jake, I had NO idea or concept of what you meant when you said you had healed me. During that second shock, I experienced the full impact of what you did. How each time you choose to heal someone, especially the children, the degree of sacrifice to which you go to heal them. The pain involved. How much you suffer while doing it. How much it takes out of you and to think you endured all that for me so I could be happy. I don't know how you can stand it. I am so sorry for not understanding and for not being grateful for the blessing you gave me. Please forgive me Jake." As she started to cry, I heard her whimper in a very soft voice; "I'm so sorry."

Now I was surprised. Never, in over two decades of using my gift, had anyone who I have healed ever received a glimpse of what really happens when I heal a person. After reflecting on what I had been told and all of what had transpired, I came to a major (you might as well call this a LIGHT BULB MOMENT) conclusion. With all that Angelique had gone through, her reactions of confusion, fear, and anger were really not inappropriate and I had no grounds for being pissed off at her.

I slowly got up, walked over and knelt in front of her. Looking into her tear stained eyes I said; "Angelique, you have nothing to be sorry about and there is nothing for me to forgive. Your response to all of what has happened was entirely appropriate. But if it will make you stop crying and feel better, then I forgive you.

Launching herself off the sofa, throwing her arms around my neck and squeezed as if there was no tomorrow sobbing; "Thank you. Thank you. God, how can you still be so kind and forgiving?" Try as I might, as she squeezed me for dear life, I was unable to maintain any type of balance and collapsed.

Angelique never relinquished her hold on me as I fell and wound up on top of me as I landed on my back. As we lay there looking at on another, she kissed me. At first, it was just a soft tender kiss on the lips, but the longer it lasted the more intense it became. Before we knew it our tongues were dueling with one another and invading each other's mouth. After about fifteen minutes we broke the kiss.

Angelique looked at me and unrestrained passion said; "Jake please make love to me!"

"Angelique, I would love nothing better than to take you to bed and make love to you but I can't."

She started to cry again…

"Angelique, it's not that I don't want to make love to you, it's because I physically don't have the strength nor stamina to do so. Don't you think I could have held on to you and not fallen, with you ending up on top of me if I wasn't exhausted? When I make love to you the first time, I don't want a quick roll in the hay. I want to slowly make love to every square inch of you. Please, just stay the night and let me hold you."

Angelique had stopped crying and was intently looking at me. As I was speaking, she realized I was being totally honest with her. "Yes Jake, I'd love to spend the night with you so we can hold each other."

As we both got off the floor, the clock chimed 7:00 PM. I hadn't realized how long our discussion had taken as we locked up and turned the lights off. As we entered the bedroom, I went and grabbed a clean T-shirt. As Angelique headed to the bathroom, I handed her the shirt.

"What's this for?"

"Something for you to sleep in. OK?" "Oh, thanks."

When she was finished, I took my turn in the bathroom. After finishing, I returned to the bedroom to find Angelique in bed with the covers up to her chin and all the lights except the one on my bedside table off. Turning the light off, I striped (I always sleep in the nude) and crawled into bed. As Angelique slide over to kiss me goodnight and snuggle in, I received quite a surprise as I felt this soft breast with a very erect nipple come in contact with my side. As we settled down, I felt her soft hand rubbing my chest and gently exploring my body. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard this very audible gasp. Alarmed, I asked; "What's the matter? I always sleep this way."

"Nothing is the matter, it's just that, well your huge."

"Is that going to be a problem?" as I chuckled to myself.

"No, not at all, now go to sleep sweet man." where I settled down again and was asleep almost instantly.

As was my usual habit, I awoke at 5:30 AM. Needing to relieve myself of a full bladder, I slowly eased out of bed so as not to wake Angelique. Slipping into the bathroom I did the 4 S' (shit, shaved, showered, and shined) then went back to bed. As I lay on my side watching Angelique sleep, I couldn't help but notice the peaceful angelic aura that emanated from her as she lay there.

After what seemed like ages, but in reality was only about 30 minutes, I gave into temptation. I started ever so lightly to caress her arms with just the tips of my fingers. Several minutes later, I shifted down to her stomach where I started to trace light circles all over. Apparently Angelique enjoyed my ministrations since she gave several sighs of contentment while I was working. Taking her response as sings of approval, I gently pulled the covers down to reveal two of the most perfectly full breast I have ever seen that had areola the size of small apples and the color of milk chocolate with nipples (long and fat) that were just made for sucking on. I started my exploration of these beautiful breasts first by lightly tracing the whole left breast then slowly worked my way all forward and back around the outer curvature, eventually making my way to her areola and nipple. As I caressed the areola and nipple, they quickly became very stimulated with the nipple becoming hard as a pencil eraser but only about four times as big. Continuing to caress and stimulate her tit caused the blood to pump into it, which resulted her breast feeling almost inflamed. This in turn elicited a soft but definite moan from Angelique. Hearing this, I leaned over her right breast and gently started to lick and suck on it while my hand continued its' ministrations to the left one. This in turn caused Angelique to continue softly moaning over and over again.

As I continued to suck on her nipple, I let my hand wander down her abdomen to her unseen treasure beneath the covers. When I reached her pubis, it was to feel very short and neatly trimmed pubic hair. I ran my hand further on down to her legs to caress the tops and outer sides of her thighs. While I doing this, Angelique continued to moan with small but definite pelvic movements. When I started to move my hand up the inside of her thighs, Angelique's legs voluntarily parted giving me access to her greatest feminine treasure.

As I started to explore Angelique's vaginal lips, her hip moaning and movements became much more pronounced, almost as if she was trying to capture my fingers which in return resulted in Angelique becoming extremely wet. When I finally inserted a finger into her pussy, it slid in to her like a hot knife through soft butter. I slowly pumped my finger in and out of her for several minutes then withdrew to play with her clit. As I manipulated her clit, she really started moaning and squirming. After several more minutes of this, I slid my two middle fingers back into her pussy to play with her G-spot while the heel of my hand continued to manipulate her clit. When I gently bit down on her nipple, Angelique shuddered, screamed, and went rigid as she clamped her legs around my had so tightly that I couldn't move it.