All Comments on 'Jake's Sisters Ch. 06'

by musicankane

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

A bit of spell checking and this story would be perfect.

steve8576steve8576over 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic! I'm glad you continued from the second version of chapter 5. Please, keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wooooooo

I love it. Pure genius. Need more ;)

davidsandsjrdavidsandsjrover 18 years ago
ENJOYED IT

I really enjoyed it, I would like to see another chapter, but I would also know about Michelle and I she ignored Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Twin Killing

Fucking beautiful twins who know what is on each other's minds would be wonderful.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Loved it!

That was wonderful! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Great !!

First Time I read the series started on the first all the way to ch.6 nothing but great stuff I like that you followed 5.2 but I liked 5.1 great group sex fling but not to plausable, telling his best friend not likely. Do what ever you think is best for the series but I can't wait for the next one. The pregnacy thing not a big fan of that but it's a kink that looks to be in thought, as many others had pointed out about 1% give feed back but people are enjoying your work good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

This series is possibly the best series of stories on this website. Fantastic. Don't dare stop this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Enormously entertaing story. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Great story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great job

i think it was much better going in the second direction what a masterful story thanks

davidsandsjrdavidsandsjrover 18 years ago
REAL GOOD

I really enjoyed the story, but I really did not enjoy Chapter 5.1 but I liked what you did with 5.2 I would really like to see a Chapter 7, which would explain why Michelle ignored him at school and I would like to see that she apologizes to Jake. I would also like to see Jake talk to his sisters about his feelings for example using him for his size, etc.

I had rated this a 100, because I like the way the story was written. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CHAPTER 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

I wonder how this will figure in the next chapters...

"The way she looked at him now with the belt between her teeth and a gleam in her soft green eyes was unbelievable and would have made anyone at Victoria's Secret blush. It was a look that Michelle would never give anyone else except him, but neither of them knew that yet."

Sounds like there will be more of Michelle ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep up the great work...

Great story... Please continue the series. It is one of the best ones I've read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!

This is a much better continuation of the story than the previous one, however I would be intrueged (and would be very pleased to see) about whether Jake fucks his Mum and if so how it all erupts, also we need an orgy i.e. all the girls at once and finally ti would be interesting to see what becomes of a certain sexy cheerleader who Jake enjoyed naling.

Overall very good story and I hope to see part 8 and possibly even 9 soon.

Please continue for the sake of everyone who enjoys your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good

I love it. Please, I beg you, continue this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A++

Fantastic storyline, I'd love to see how the story progresses further. Great character development!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WHERE IS CHAPTER 7

I enjoyed your story and waiting for it to continue. Proofreading and spellchecking your work will increase the readability.

Also maybe get some female perspectives on the whole thing. I can't imagine any real women saying "baby pot" or "baby chamber" just my thoughts. GOOD WORK! Keep the erotica "cuming".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Naughty Sandy

Well first of all I'd have to agree with everyone else who loved this story and I do urge you to "keep it up!, but on a down side, I do hope that Sandy does come clean to Jake about what Michelle told her as it would surely severely damage any bond of trust between the siblings if he found out from Michelle that she had come over to apologise and he had no incling of it.

Also I agree with the comments about the look Michelle gave Jake, surely this indicates that there has to be some form of deeper relationship or at least a chance of one developing.

Finally, I really hope that the kids come clean to their mother but I dont think that she should get involved, no matter how tempted she must be, as it would most assuredly cause a conflict with her belief in the laws of the land, I mean accepting that it is happening is one thing, but to get involved is something else entirely.

p.s I dont think that you should introduce a pregnancy, at least with one of the sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cum in me!

OMIGOD!!!

Your story makes me orgasm everytime i read it! i love the story line and the characters. i just cant stop reading them! Keep up the Cumfastic job! ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

Back on track! Yay!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Jake's Sisters Ch. 06:" - Well, thankfully, this chapter vindicates the twin sisters, Sarah and Sandy, from any animosity that might have occurred between them and Jake. The description, and method of Jake "sandwich" fucking his sister is very unique. The single disappointment to me is that Jake flat-ass refuses to cum into his sister's pussies! In reality there is no way a "young, neophyte male will forgo (not do something) full, complete and total fuck action, especially when it occurs with his sister, or even better when he fucks his nubile, fertile and wanton twin sisters. And I would have pumped a full, total load of baby making semen into their deepest vagina pussy recesses!

I've cum so much, with pre-cum and full ejaculations that I'm gonna hafta (sp) shower when I've completed the next, and possibly last chapter. I'm still hoping both twins, and Lindsey are impregnated with a couple babies each!!

Writer 'musicankane' seems to have fully recovered his incest-writing mojo. This chapter 06 is great evidence he has regained his initial writing acumen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermusicankane@musicankane
1038 Followers
New writings are in the works. Stay tuned.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES