Jake's Sisters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

She went to Sarah's room, but found no one there. She decided to check Sarah's old text book as Sarah often wrote a lot of answers in the book. As she passed Sarah's art table she saw an open container of birth control pills. The pills had been taken, but not since Saturday.

Jessica frowned and thought about the past few days. You had to take the pills everyday, but it was not fatal if you forgot a day here and there. But Sarah had missed four days in a row.

She'd have to ask her about it. She closed the lid and saw a sticky note on the case that said "Sandy" on it. Maybe Sarah was using a different batch or maybe something else and was giving Sandy what she had leftover.

Frowning Jessica went back to her room and her homework.

Sarah slumped, dropping her leg and Jake kissed her neck. She smiled and Jake pulled out her and turned to Sandy who awaited him with a smile.

He motioned Sandy to where Sarah was. "Get on your hands and knees over Sarah," he instructed, then said to Sarah. "Lay on your back and spread those lovely legs."

They smiled. "That sounds kinky." Sandy said crawling past him over Sarah. Sarah and Sandy kissed as they positioned themselves over each other.

"Slide down a bit Sarah." Jake said.

Sarah shifted downward a bit and Jake scouted between her legs. He got up on his knees and positioned himself to Sandy's hole.

"Oh, yeah. I'm ready, fuck me silly." Sandy said.

Jake liked Sandy in bed and he quickly did as she said, slamming his entire length into her. Sandy cried out loudly and Sarah tilted her head up to lick at her sister's nipples.

Jake pistoned in and out of Sandy. He noticed that even pressed deeply into Sandy his cock barely scraped her cervix. It gave him freedom to bash her with all he had without tearing something inside her.

And bash he did, he drove into her as quickly and firmly as he could. Sandy screamed and Sarah quickly pulled her head to her shoulder to stifle the noise in case Mom came home.

Jake threw a curveball at them though. He suddenly pulled out of Sandy and knelt lower, quickly pushing into Sarah.

Sarah gasped in surprise. Jake leaned over Sandy resting some weight on her. Sarah eyed him from over Sandy's shoulder.

"That was sneaky." Sarah said.

"Oh yeah? How about this?" He smiled and began to drive Sarah as he had Sandy. Sarah bit her lip and wrapped her arms around sandy pulling her sister on top of her. Their breasts smashed against each other.

Sandy finally realized that Jake was no longer fucking her. He had been driving himself into her so fast and so hard that it had taken her a minute to realize that he had taken his penis out and not put it back. Her cunt quivered in an orgasm she hadn't felt.

She lifted her head up and craned her neck to look at him. "Hey, she already had her turn. Put it back inside me." She whined.

Jake jerked out of Sarah who relaxed her hold on Sandy and Jake refitted his cock back into Sandy's welcoming hole. He body happily accepted him with a ripple of pleasure and Sandy's moaned resumed but softer.

He didn't go at her like before, instead he moved in long slow thrusts. He watched her cunt fight to hold onto his prick as he pulled out and welcome him as he pushed in.

This motion made his balls ready the sperm squad and he pulled out of his sister. He climbed off the bed and faced them, jerking himself.

"Come get some cum." He said, and like good girls they got to their knees in front of him.

He reached down and made Sarah open her mouth. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, but don't swallow. You have to give Sandy some."

Sarah nodded holding her mouth open wide and sticking her tongue out. Jake felt himself cuming and he pointed himself at Sarah's waiting mouth.

The first eruption went to far and coated Sarah's nose and up lip. He moved closer his cock touching her tongue. Then rest of the huge load made it in Sarah's mouth but there was so much that she had a hard time holding it in, and some leaked down her chin and onto her chest.

Sandy tilted her head back and Sarah moved over her. She opened her mouth to catch the gooey load. Sarah let it slowly drip from her mouth. The white glob hung from her lips for a second before falling squarely on Sandy's tongue.

Sarah let a little more fall into Sandy's mouth before she took the rest for herself. She took Sandy's face in both hands and they kissed, making a show of letting Jake's leftover sperm twirl on the dance of their tongues.

When Sandy pulled away the cum that had landed on Sarah's nose came with her leaving a big white cum strand with her hand and licked it off.

Jake plopped face down on the bed and smiled. "I need to do you guys one at a time." He said.

"Don't act like that wasn't great." Sarah said, finding her skirt and putting it back on.

The girls got dressed and wished Jake a goodnight, but he was already snoring.

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12