Jake's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake is gay but forced to submit to a crazy woman.
2.7k words
4.06
35.9k
30
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake hated to be, but he was right on time when Kate asked him to be by the pool. He wanted to find the camera that Kate had hidden and destroy it but he looked and couldn't find it anywhere. She either had it with her or she hid it somewhere else knowing he would be looking for it.

He wanted to take a swim but he knew that Kate would show up any moment. There was no way she was going to miss the opportunity to humiliate him again. He sank down into the lounge chair with a groan and rubbed his face. He was still disturbed and haunted by what happened yesterday, and ashamed that his treacherous organ had betrayed him like that.

It was fifteen minutes later that Kate showed up. She was dressed in a bikini that showed off her body, which likely most men would find extremely sexy. His heart filled with dread as she smiled at him and it was then he realized she was holding a video camera in her hand, which she set on a table near the lounge chair and made sure it had a good view of her and Jake before she moved over to him and sat down in his lap.

Kate placed her knees on either side of his hips as she straddled his lap. "Hello, Jake, I am so glad you decided to show up tonight."

Jake hated that she was so close to him and he looked nervously at the camera. "Turn that off, I don't want it to be here."

Kate tsked him and wagged her finger. "Do you remember what happens when you tell me what to do, Jake? It doesn't end well for you does it?"

Jake looked away and as much as he wanted to throw Kate off of him, he knew what she would do to his balls if he refused her.

"Don't pout. We are going to have a lot more fun tonight," Kate said, reaching behind her to unclasp her bikini top, revealing her full, voluptuous breasts to him.

Of course the sight of her breasts did not stimulate any sexual arousal within Jake, he would rather have a hard, muscular flat chest to look at in front of him, and he cringed in disgust as Kate purposefully leaned forward and started rubbing her erect nipple all over his lips, as if begging him to suck it.

When he made no move to suck it, she slapped him across the face, which shocked him back into reality.

"Don't make tell you to do it," she warned.

Her nipple was back at Jake's mouth, pressed against his lips and he reluctantly flicked it with his tongue, and then began to suck on the erect bud between his teeth. A few sucks and licks and he hated himself for doing this. He just wanted all of this to be over and it had just only begun.

Kate was moaning and she grabbed his head and moved it to her other breast, expecting him to give her other breast the same treatment. He knew that there was no choice in the matter so he took the other rose bud in his mouth and stimulated it with his lips and tongue, stroking and teasing it.

Jake reasoned with himself that he was doing a good job of it to get back at Kate, but of course this made no sense to him. But somehow it made him feel better about it. He spent ten minutes switching between her nipples, which were soon soaked with his spit.

Kate moved off of his lap and reclined the lounge chair so it was laying flat. She took off the bikini bottom to expose her shaved pussy and then moved on the chair until her pussy was just above his face.

"You're going to be a great pussy licker by the time I am done with you, Jake," she said, eye level with his crotch. She pushed his broad shorts down past his hips and pulled them off of his legs and tossed them aside, freeing his flaccid cock from its confines.

Jake stared at the pussy before him and he had no idea what to do. He had never seen a pussy this up close and personal. He knew what she was asking but he had no direction at all.

"You better start licking, Jakey Boy. Don't make me smother your face with it," Kate said, showing him no mercy. She had begun lazily stroking his cock as she spoke, and he shivered when he suddenly felt her tongue sliding over his shaft. He wanted more than anything to stop all this but had no idea how.

Reluctantly, he leaned forward and just the aroma of her cunt was like a garbage can ripe for the plucking. He tried not to groan in disgust as he ran his tongue all over her lips and outer labia, trying his best to get some kind of reaction from her so that he could get her off as quickly as possible. He knew the sooner she had an orgasm, the sooner this would be over with.

He licked all over her pussy, and he noticed when he focused his attention on her clit was when she started letting out moans of pleasure. He suddenly was putting all his efforts on the sensitive little treasure nub, licking it quickly and precisely, and flicking it from side to side with his tongue.

This seemed to really excite Kate as she started to talk dirty to spur him on. "Oh, yeah, Jake, that's it. Lick that pussy, baby. You're licking it so good. Just like that. Keep doing it just like that. Oh fuck yeah, I knew you'd be a natural. Don't stop, Jake, don't stop and I am going to cum."

Jake found that the taste of her juices were not as bad as he originally thought they were going to be, Kate was a clean person in general and he could tell that she had just taken a shower before coming to see him. He was licking her clit at a furious pace, doing all the things she liked to it, sucking it, flicking it, rolling his tongue over it in circles, and she was completely getting off on it, which just made him put more energy into it, sucking and licking faster and harder and doubling his efforts as he ate her pussy to get her to cum.

"Oh, fuck yes, just like that, Jake. Just like that. I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. DON'T STOP! OH YES JUST LIKE THAT! I'M CUMMING! CUMMMIIIIING!"

Jake was sure they were going to wake up the whole campus as suddenly his face was covered in Kate's honey. He lapped furiously at her cunt, licking up all the juices, finding them to be surprisingly sweet and not all that unpleasant tasting. He made sure there were no traces of her juices left and then pulled his face back, licking his lips to collect what had gathered around his mouth.

By now, Kate had his cock rock hard from her licking and stroking and he shivered as he felt her talented tongue sliding all over the length of him. Each time she reached the sensitive head she would suckle it for a moment before licking up and down the base and even kissing and sucking on his balls.

Jake had never felt more ashamed in his life. Even moreso than last night. He knew that he was being forced to do this, but still he had put in every effort so that Kate would get off. He wanted to curl into a ball and cry, or go into a dark hole and never come out. But instead he was stuck here with Kate, and he knew she had got it all on top and could edit out the parts where he had protested all of it. He didn't want anyone to see this ever.

Kate stopped tormenting his hard cock with her mouth and turned so that she was straddling his stomach. "Did you enjoy that Jake?" The look in her eyes told her that if he gave her any mouth he was going to be deeply sorry.

"Yes," Jake said, through gritted teeth.

"Good. Now it's my turn to bring you pleasure, Jake."'

Jake was so confused. But it became clear what Kate wanted when she was suddenly holding on to his stiff rod and rubbing her slick pussy lips all over it.

"No, please, no," Jake protested, but it fell on deaf ears.

He couldn't help but groan as suddenly he felt Kate's pussy surrounding his cock. It was unlike anything he had ever felt, so different than being inside a man. Velvety hot walls were caressing his shaft as he sank into Kate inch by inch, until he was buried deep to the hilt inside of her slick heat.

"Now fuck me, Jake. Drive your hips up into me," she ordered it as she began to move on his cock, her pussy sliding up and down the hard shaft as she impaled herself on his large cock.

Jake didn't want to do it, but he began to slowly move his hips as she instructed. He was disgusted with how good it felt to feel that softness sliding along every bit of his dick, caressing every vein and ridge the more he moved inside of her.

"Faster, Jake. Fuck me fast and hard, destroy me with your cock!" Her hips met his with each thrust and loud smacking noises began to sound in the air as Jake started fucking her faster, their hips colliding with each upward movement.

Soon Jake was pounding his cock into Kate, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. The pleasure was growing and Jake couldn't believe that he was getting off on this. Her pussy felt like a thousand tiny fingers teasing and caressing and he hated himself for just doing what she said, hated himself even more for finding that he enjoyed the feel of pumping his cock into her again and again.

Kate was moaning loudly now, caressing her breasts and pinching the nipples as Jake drove into her with powerful strokes. She felt another orgasm building, and she reached down and began to toy with her clit as Jake's cock continued to plunder her depths.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Oh, that's right. Just like that. Oh, I'm gonna cum. Your dick is so big, it feels so good. Fuck me, Jake! FUCK ME!"

Kate was screaming again as her orgasm got closer and closer. She let out a loud shriek as she came and Jake felt her pussy suddenly clamping his cock, squeezing and pulsating over it. This became too much for him and the feelings were indescribable as suddenly his cock got hard a s a rock and swelled inside of her and he let out a series of loud grunts and groans that he didn't recognize as his own as he pumped her wanton cunt full of his potent seed.

Never in his life had Jake cum with such intensity, her pussy was squeezing him and milking his dick dry as it pulsed and seemed to shoot torrents of cum into her until finally there were only a few drops left and his balls were completely drained.

Both of them lay panting for a long time and Jake had no idea what to say. His humiliation was complete. He wasn't sure it could get any worse. He hated the fact that his body was constantly betraying him and he had found himself enjoying the pleasure that Kate was giving him.

"I want you to do one last thing for me, Jake."

Oh, Jesus. He wanted so much to tell her to fuck off and that he was done. He didn't realize it, but tears were streaming down his cheeks. "No more... No more!" He pleaded, but he knew it would just fall on deaf ears.

Kate rolled her eyes and turned around on the chair and lowered her pussy to his face. "Eat your cum out of my pussy. I want it sparkling clean before you are done with it, Jake."

"Please, no, Kate. Not this, please, please, please," he protested, turning his face to the side away from her pussy.

Intense pain came over him as she twisted his balls and squeezed them so hard her sharp nails dug in. He cried out from the excruciating pain and felt as if he was going to pass out. After a moment, she released him and tsked him.

"Start licking. Now! I won't ask you again. I swear, Jake, I will rip off your balls and feed them to you if you ever disobey me again."

He believed her. He really, truly believed that she was evil to the core and would do it without a moment's hesitation.

Her pussy was already leaking his cream and he started licking up the visible cum from her pussy, tasting his own semen on his lips as he began to lap harder and faster, just wanting the humiliation to be done and over with. He made sure that there wasn't a drop in sight before he wrapped his lips around her gaping pussy hole and began to suck on it to draw out the rest of the cum.

Kate was moaning loudly as Jake did this, grinding her pussy all over his face as he started to suck and lick the cum that was produced. The taste of her cum mixed with his was more pleasant than he wanted to admit, and he was now enthusiastically eating his seed out of her hole, using the suction from his mouth to coax out every single drop of his semen.

He was making ludicrous slurping and snorting noises as he made every effort to clean her out as quickly as possible so it would just be over. He went so far as sliding his tongue into her cunt and lapping all over the inner walls, which made her cry out with delight and buck against his face.

Jake's tongue was buried deep in her cunt, and he found that he couldn't stop. He licked and licked, gathering more of his spunk out and drawing it back into his mouth over and over again. He swallowed impulsively, almost as if on instinct.

His hands moved to her hips and gripped them tight, pulling Kate into him so he could lick deeper inside of her. He somehow knew that he hadn't gotten it all out, as he was aware he had blown a huge load into her when he had fucked her. He sucked her loose pussy, drawing out another wave of thick hot cum.

"Oh, God, yes. I'm so close. So close! Don't stop, Jake! Don't stop! Lick all that cream out of my cunt! You're such a good pussy licker," she purred it out, and her hips slowed to a stop but Jake didn't, licking and licking as if he was a possessed man.

Kate shuddered and the last of Jake's cum was blasted out from the force of her orgasm. Finally, Jake had gotten out all that he could, and her pussy was shiny and clean, mixed juices all over Jake's face again as he collapsed back against the chair, completely spent from all of his efforts.

"Mmm, fuck," Kate said, looking over her shoulder at Jake with a grin. "I'm going to meet you tomorrow night, in your room this time. I want you naked as the day you were born, Jake. See you then."

Jake curled up into a fetal position as Kate dressed and grabbed her camera that had recorded everything and left him by the pool. He cried for the longest time and then realized that he needed to get back to his dorm room so he got up and got dressed and the crawled into bed and passed out from pure exhaustion shortly after.

His last thoughts before he fell asleep was that he wondered what other crazy things Kate was going to make him do when he saw her next.