The Slow Seduction of Matt

Story Info
Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.
8k words
4.32
24.9k
73
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had been gay his whole life. He knew from a very young age that he was not interested in women. Thankfully, he lived in an accepting state where same sex marriage was legalized long before others. His parents were pretty accepting and open of his lifestyle, so he knew no shame in being who he was.

He started dating Josh in high school and never stopped. They were the perfect couple. They even sometimes finished each other's sentences. They were together for eight years before they moved into a house together while going to college nearby.

Bills quickly overwhelmed them so they interviewed quite a few roommates as potential candidates to move in with them to help them out with paying off some of their debt that had accumulated. They just needed a few hundred more dollars a month to get by and a roommate would give them that, so it made sense for them to get one as the best option. It was that or move back in with one of their families and they really liked having their own space so that would be a last resort option.

Most of the candidates seemed alright but there was one that really stood out. Her name was Anna. When they interviewed her, she seemed perfect for them. She was a very open minded individual. She was tall, slim, and had a nice, curvy body with big, firm breasts. For a woman she was extremely good looking with long brunette hair and big brown doe eyes.

She was very straight-forward about her needs and wants for a roommate and she seemed like the perfect fit. She liked things clean, she was very organized, willing to help with chores. She explained that she had a lot of boyfriends and liked to have sex a lot. She wanted to make it clear if she moved in, she would have all shapes and sizes of men around during her down time and that she would be drinking. Which was fine because Matt and Josh liked liquor just like the next person.

Matt thought it was strange when she also said that she might slip up and flirt with both Josh and Matt, because they were very attractive men. She went on to explain the flirting would be totally harmless, as she knew they were a couple and gay men so nothing could ever happen between the three of them. No harm, no foul, right? A little flirting never hurt anyone so neither of them were offended by it.

Out of all the potential roommates, Anna seemed the best option. So, after much deliberation, she moved in that weekend. Matt and Josh were just excited to have extra money that they could use to pay off their credit card debt and other various bills that had seemed to pile up as the months went on.

After Anna moved in things changed drastically for Matt. Matt was an attractive guy with jet black hair and stunning emerald green eyes. He got hit on by both men and women and never really took offense when women assumed that he was a straight man. Not many people think outside the box these days. He was not a very feminine man by any means, and he could understand that he could come off as straight if someone did not get to know him well.

Anna was not at all shy about telling Matt how attractive he was. It made him uneasy at first. Although she was a good-looking woman, he was faithful to Josh and had never ever once in his life seen himself with a woman. He had never been sexually attracted to them whatsoever. But it seemed like Anna would just flirt with him any chance she could get. She had warned that she was a flirt, but she seemed to touch him any chance she got on top of the flirting.

It was subtle at first. She would touch his arm or rub his shoulder. She would sit close him on the couch when they were watching tv to the point where their arms were pressed together, and he could feel the warmth coming from her body. It seemed a little passive aggressive to him but when he brought it up to Josh, his boyfriend just laughed it off saying it was all fun and games and completely harmless. Anna knew they were gay so it could not be serious, right?

So, Matt dropped it and let it go. The flirting continued. The touching continued. Over time, Matt got used to it, and warmed up to Anna more. She was funny and smart and had a great personality. She was very open about her sexuality, which was something Matt really admired. Despite being openly gay, he was the opposite of Anna, and had never really flirted with anyone aside from Josh, and he didn't often let on that he was gay unless he became really close to someone and wanted them to become an actual friend.

After a couple weeks during a school break, Anna, true to her word, started having various men over every night. Matt swore she timed it so that it only happened when he was home alone with her. Josh was studying to get a degree in information technology to become a desktop support technician, so he was interning at a nearby software company and worked long hours despite going to school. They had talked about Matt getting a job, but with Anna around, they did not need him to. So, when he was not at school during the day, he was home in the house with Anna when she wasn't working herself.

One night she came home with another guy and barely acknowledged Matt before she went to her room with what looked like Brad from the college football team. He thought nothing of it, knowing they were probably just going to be getting drunk and having sex.

Matt continued to watch TV for about twenty more minutes before he got up to go to the bathroom. To get there he had to walk by Anna's room. He swore she had done it intentionally, but the door was cracked open just enough for a voyeur to be able to peek in and see what was going on in the room.

Matt was the target voyeur of course. He heard moaning coming from inside the bedroom and to this day he did not know why, but he decided to peer in to watch the erotic sex he knew was happening inside.

Brad and Anna were naked on her bed. It was strange for Matt to see a woman naked, he tried to avoid it when possible. But for some reason, seeing the two having sex on the bed was really turning him on. Anna was riding Brad's condom covered cock, her big tits bouncing rapidly as she bucked and writhed on Brad's steely pole.

Matt could not deny that Anna had a beautiful body. She had full round breasts and a nice pert ass. And she clearly knew how to service a cock. Brad's grunts and groans were becoming louder the more Anna rode him like she would a bucking Bronco.

Matt had a huge tent in his jeans. He began rubbing it as he watched the seductive scene before him. He carefully slid down his zipper and pulled out his turgid rod. He began to masturbate furiously, knowing he had to cum quick before he got caught watching. There was something about Anna's moans and the way she was begging for Brad's big cock to fill her up that turned him on like no other.

She was so loud he was sure that the neighbors must be hearing them and feeling a little jealous. Hell, even Matt was jealous in this moment that it was not him on the bed. Wait, what? No. That was wrong! He had no idea why he that would ever even cross his mind. He reasoned it to the fact that he was just incredibly horny and needing release in that moment.

Matt could tell that Brad was getting close, as was Anna. Both their moans and groans were rising in crescendo. They all came at the same time. Brad into the condom, Anna on Brad's thick meaty cock, and Matt all over his t-shirt and face.

He hurried to his room to change his shirt and then quickly into the bathroom to take a shower. The feelings he felt from there on out were confusing. He loved Josh, he knew that, but seeing Anna on the bed writhing over Brad had been so erotic to him that he could not help but wonder what it would feel like to be Brad. He quickly scolded himself after, knowing full well that he was just horny and confused. It was perfectly normal to feel aroused while watching people have sex, right? It wasn't any different than watching porn, he reasoned.

After that night, life went on like normal. Anna continued to flirt with Matt whatever chance she got. When Josh was not home, she would kiss his cheek when they were hanging out making dinner together or watching TV. She made every excuse to touch him in any way. Sometimes when they were on the couch together, she would put her hand on Matt's knee and smile a seductive smile as her fingers caressed him over the fabric of his sweats, giving him goosebumps.

Matt just let her do it. He let Anna touch him in any way she wanted. Josh seemed to think it was totally innocent, so he convinced himself it was too. But then she seemed to grow bolder as time went on. Like when they were cooking dinner together and sharing wine and they were both getting a little tipsy. They were in proximity of each other in the small rectangle kitchen and making spaghetti with a homemade sauce.

One way or another, Matt somehow ended up getting sauce on his nose as he was tasting it. When Anna saw it, she laughed.

"You've got a little sauce on your nose there, handsome," she said, with that charming grin of hers on her face.

When Matt reached up to wipe it off with a napkin, she swatted his hand away and then leaned up and licked the sauce off his nose with a laugh. He laughed too. And then she kissed him on the lips.

The cheek was one thing, the lips was entirely different. By now Matt was very used to being close to her and having her pet him and touch him. But kissing? That was a different story, right?

The kiss happened so quickly that he was so stunned he did not say anything. What could he say? She kissed his cheek all the time. She slapped his butt and sometimes squeezed it. She constantly touched his arm, rubbed his shoulders and gave him little massages, put her hands on his chest under his shirt, pet his legs near his knees and thighs. By now he was very used to her fondling him in any way she possibly could and they both passed it off as inoffensive friendly gestures of affection. They had known each other awhile now and he considered her a good friend to both him and Josh. He had no reason to suspect that she had ulterior motives in mind.

So, he rationed that that is all it was. Friendly touching between two good friends. His lips tingled from where she had kissed them, but he was quick to shrug it off and move on with life. He did not think of Anna in that way. Even after seeing her and Brad, he had moved on from that and he did not feel attraction to her at all anymore and he had not witnessed any of her other sex-escapades after that one time.

So, he decided to find no harm in the kiss. It was not like she shoved her tongue in his mouth! It was a peck and nothing more. Could it even really be qualified as a kiss?

After that night, the kisses became more frequent. And always when Josh was not around. Maybe that should have tipped Matt off that there was a possibility that Anna was trying to seduce him. The woman was a maneater. She came home so many different nights with so many different men that Matt and Josh had lost count. But he was oblivious to that being a possibility. Each time they kissed, he now thought nothing of it. He got used to it just like he got used to all her other handsy and verbal advances. Kissing her on the lips became normal to him.

So, it should not have come as a surprise when another night when they were making a surprise dinner for Josh when he got home from work later while getting drunk that she kissed him again. He was stirring the sauce when she came behind him and put her hand on the small of his back. He thought nothing of it and smiled at her when she held a strawberry to his lips to eat. He chewed it and some of the juice dribbled onto his chin.

Anna licked the juice off his skin and then kissed him. He returned her kiss but this time it was longer than normal. Matt was feeling pretty buzzed at this point, so he hardly noticed. Anna stepped into him and he could smell her intoxicating vanilla perfume. Her lips were so soft. It was different than kissing a man. That is all he was thinking. That and it felt nice.

They kissed for a long moment before Anna pulled back. "I thought you only kissed men," she teased, with a flirtatious wink.

Matt blushed. "I do. I did. Until I met you."

"Do you like it when we kiss?" Anna asked, and her tone was casual, as if they were just having a normal conversation.

"Sure. It's like kissing a good friend. It's not sexual."

"Right. Because you're gay," she countered.

"Right." He laughed. Was this getting awkward? Why were they having this conversation?

"So, I guess you won't mind if I do this then," Anna said, leaning in and kissing him again.

He kissed her back. It was long and drawn out. He could feel Anna's fingers tangling into his hair as their lips met repeatedly. It was a series of soft pecks that lasted for a couple seconds at first. One after the other. They must have shared about ten kisses back to back.

On the last kiss, Anna tugged on Matt's lower lip playfully. When Matt let out a groan of protest, her tongue entered his mouth. They started to kiss deeply, and their arms went around each other. Anna sucked on Matt's tongue before it left her mouth, and it was a long time later before their lips were pried away from each other.

"I like kissing you, Matt. And it means nothing because your gay right?"

Matt shrugged. "Sure. I mean, I guess." But was he so sure? That was the question. Hadn't they just been full on making out?

"Well, good," Anna said, and he liked the feel of her fingers stroking the hair on the nape of his neck.

She kissed him again and he returned it. Before he knew it, they were making out again. They could not seem to get enough of each other's lips. And Matt did not think anything of it. They had agreed their kisses were friendly. And it was not going to go any further. What was the harm in it? There was none.

After that night, as soon as Josh left for work, Anna would pull Matt in for hungry kisses. They would kiss all the time and make out passionately. Matt would just let her kiss him whenever she wanted. He would return them and kiss her deeply. He loved the taste and feel of her lips. Sometimes cherry, sometimes strawberry, sometimes vanilla. All flavors that Anna knew Matt liked from getting to know him over the months they had lived together. And her lips were so soft like pillows. Josh's mouth was rough, and his lips always seemed chapped. It felt very different kissing Anna. Eventually Matt really grew to love it and crave her friendly kisses.

Making out with Anna became routine. He never once got a hard on when they were doing it. To him it was normal behavior between friends. He was not at all rationalizing that Josh would see it as cheating if he happened to come home early and see them doing it. Because he did not think of Anna in a sexual way. He was gay and that was that. He never planned on doing anything more with Anna then kissing and harmless touching.

Anna invited Matt to go clubbing with her before Josh left for work. Josh thought it would be a great idea and encouraged Matt to go so he could get out of the house. Matt usually only left to go to the grocery store or occasionally go shopping for new clothes or appliances to better their home. Josh teased him about it all the time, calling him a hermit. So, naturally, he agreed to go to hopefully lose his hermit status. Why not? It was just going to be Anna and a few of her girlfriends. It could not be that bad.

They arrived at the club and Matt nearly rolled his eyes when Anna squealed when she saw her friends Hannah, Brittani, Emily, and Jessica. She rushed over to them and gave them all hugs and then came back to Matt and intertwined their arms.

"Guys, you finally get to meet my awesome roommate Matt. He is gay and taken so do not dare think about hitting on him! Only I can do that," she joked, and her friends laughed uproariously at that. "If you see us kissing or touching, it's normal. We're all over each other when his boyfriend isn't around, aren't we, Matt?"

Matt shrugged and he felt himself getting uncomfortable. "Yeah, I guess," he said, deciding to just agree with Anna. He knew it was true, but she was making it sound like it was sexual when he knew it was not. But he did not want to be in a sour mood and ruin their night out, so he let it go. Besides, it made all the girls giggle and they seemed to think that Anna was joking anyway, so they said nothing more about it.

They all entered the club and found seats. Anna paid for the first round of shots of tequila. The club was not far from the house so thankfully Anna and Matt had just walked the distance. That meant they did not have to worry about one of them being sober for a drive home. If anything, they would just call a cab.

Matt knew there was no way in hell he was going to get through the night with all these girls sober. He was on his third shot when Anna suggested they all dance together. By then Matt had a good buzz going on but he was not near close to being drunk yet.

The dance floor was packed, but he and the girls soon found their place and began to dance. The girls began to touch Matt in various ways. He really did not care about it because he did not feel any anything sexual toward them. He knew he was attractive so of course they were going to put their hands all over him. They were thrilled that he did not seem to care.

"Oh my God, Anna, you are so lucky to have such a hot gay roommate!" Hannah exclaimed. "He doesn't even care when we touch him."

Anna laughed. "Of course, he doesn't. He doesn't feel anything sexual toward us, right Matt?" Anna asked, an innocent look on her adorable face.

"That's right," Matt returned, with a smile. Again, he was feeling slightly uncomfortable, but he just let it slide. He was having a good time despite the weirdness that was happening between him and all the girls.

Anna came over to him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. The girls really got a kick out of it and began to hoot and holler. Matt was feeling tipsy, so he just returned each of Anna's deep kisses, ignoring her friend's responses to it. Before he knew it, they were giving the girls quite the show as they made out on the dance floor.

Anna pulled back and they all kept dancing. Soon enough they went back to their table and did three more shots. That is when Matt started to feel drunk. The girls insisted they dance more before they go home. They found a few guys to join in the fun and Anna stuck with Matt and another guy named Adam.

It was no surprise to Matt when Anna threw her arms around his neck and they began to make out again. Matt sucked on her tongue and rolled his around hers as they kissed, and she danced all up on him. When she broke the kiss, she pulled Adam closer and began to make out with him too. Matt watched them do it and then soon was kissing Anna again. When their kisses finally broke, Anna raised her eyebrow toward Adam, who cupped Matt's face and began to kiss him deeply. Kissing Adam felt good. Real good. And again, he compared it to kissing Anna. Her lips were so much softer, and she tasted so much sweeter, but damn Adam was a great kisser.

Shortly after seeing the two men kiss, Anna decided she wanted to take Adam home with them to have a private party with more drinks. Matt agreed that was fine, so they all walked home together. It was late when they arrived home, but Josh was still at work when they got in the door and would be for a few more hours at the very least. Sometimes his job required him to work late or stay over his scheduled shift. Since Josh was so dedicated to becoming employee of the month, he always agreed to work the extra hours, as it meant more money for them to spend when his paycheck came.

As soon as they all settled on the couch, the three of them started drinking again. Why not right? Anna got out the tequila and poured them shots. She sat between Matt and Adam on the couch when she returned with the drinks and started making out with Adam as Matt nursed his shot and tried to focus. He was feeling extremely buzzed and horny from Adam's earlier kisses.