All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 03'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Development

I quite enjoy the development in this story of a loving, married couple coming to terms with their new form of sexuality. I can personally relate to this story. I am almost 59 and have been married almost 32 years to my wonderful 55-year-old wife. Years ago my wife, then my fiancee and a student at a local college, and I went through a cooling off period because of my 'cold feet' after I suggested we date others in order to make sure we were meant for each other. My 'good girl' fiancee reluctantly agreed to try dating others after I pressured her for my own greedy purposes. I felt guilty trying to date anyone else but my fiancee cuckolded me with a couple of white guys, which surprisingly turned me on.

Then Muhammad, a tall, black African, who wore his native robes while a student on campus, was attracted to my fiancee and asked her out. Muhammad had an African black wife and a live-in white slave girl (I had heard) but wanted another white woman. My fiancee asked whether I thought she should go out with him, I was excited and scared (not wanting to lose her) simultaneously but responded that it was up to her. She went out with him twice but got scared of her involvement, this was the 1970s, and backed away. He stalked her a little but my fiancee enlisted white guys to escort her around so he would leave her alone. Nothing sexual had happened and I was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

This incident has effected our sexuality since then. My wife's pussy will get wet if I even say, "Big, black cock." Sometimes I will whispher it to her in public and she will be chagrined about wetting her panties and chide me. Black guys have found my big, beautiful wife attractive, and publicly propositioned her. One incident was in a city restaurant where my wife, our grown children and friends (I was not there) were eating and a black man walked up and invited her to accompany him to a hotel, but she graciously declined in a humorous way and teased me afterwards about this a lot. My wife struggles with her 'good girl' character versus her desire for big, black cock power.

The scenario of my wife submitting to a black bull has become a fetish for us in fantasy. I have suggested that we look for a black bull but she is scared (rightly so) of the consequences. I would not push her into any dangerous situation and that it would be up to her to move forward into reality, but it is likely this will remain a fantasy. I have told my wife though that if this ever happened in reality I would want to cradle her, on her back, in my arms on my chest offering her to him the first time he would 'take' her, trapping me beneath them.

However my wife has made it plain to me that if she really had a black lover/bull that he would stake a claim to her pussy...and ultimately I would have to ask him for permission to put my white boy dick into 'his' pussy. She has said that this is what I would deserve and I agree. She has also said that she would expect me to lick her pussy clean each time after the bull has filled it with his cum, and sometimes has asked me to lick my own cum from her as practice. She sometimes calls me 'cuck boy' in our role play. My wife would want to suck our bull and then share 'snowballs' with me, pushing his cum into my mouth. My wife is turned on about the idea of her increasingly submitting to our bull, she would want me collared, and ultimately we imagine that I would collar her in front of him, then hand our Master her leash. We imagine that this Master would be our equal friend in real life but control us in the bedroom. We even imagine that we would travel together where my wife and Master would role play as husband and wife while I would be a friend and servant.

In a long term developing relationship between friends with a twist other ideas come to mind. One idea would be to have the wife wear chokers when in public with our friend/bull signifying her submission. My wife could wear three rings of his, one on her right ring finger, a thick one on her left thumb dominating over our wedding ring on that hand and one through her clit. Perhaps she could wear a waist chain. These accessories would help define our new relationship even when we are not with our friend/Master. I would want to be present for each of our sessions since this would be a shared relationship, and my wife has said she would want me to wear her used panties sometimes when we are with our bull. My wife has already told me that I would not be able to fuck her two days before a planned meeting with our bull, but I could use my mouth on her.

My role as 'cuck boy' would vary, sometimes I would just observe, or help guide the Master's cock into 'his' cunt, or I might be tied to a chair where my wife would put her wet/soiled panties on my head or stuff them into my mouth. One of my favorite thoughts is imagining I have just licked my wife's cunt clean of the Master's cum with the juices still on my face and she positions me in front of our bathtub while she stands behind, my hands are cuffed behind my back and she reaches around me and while jerking me off tells that while she enjoys the Master's cock and has feelings for him she loves me...giving me emotional reassurance.

In reality if we did this for real my wife would initially cry and blame me for allowing her 'good girl' persona to be removed before becoming comfortable with submitting to the big, black cock she really wants. She would be angry with me for some time...but this is fantasy...and the imagination is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Comment Is As Arousing As The Story

Another stimulating chapter by Jayewatcher.... His are HOT stories.

Also fascinating was Anonymous' (2-13-13) comment about his wife and their IR adventures, thoughts, and possibilities. Hopefully A will develop them further.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Now this is turning out fine

Wife is getting more and more open and daring as cuckold leans to eat his seed and swallow willingly Our stud, Samuel, is feeling her up in public in front of hubby and she is getting a good feel of our stud and the young studs that dance with her. She knows what they got hiding right in their pants. It is just a short matter of time now, she will have BIG BANG on a real mans bare cock as he drives deeper into her than anyone has. JA MAN. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous