All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 09'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving Combination

I am surprised...and pleased at the loving combination that has developed between Jaye, B and Samuel, where the wife is the one actually in charge, at the moment. I figured this type of relationship that has developed with a third partner could have occurred back home where time would have permitted it. The dynamics of this relationship might change though if Samuel becomes more dominant, extracting a submission from Jaye given initially with a mixture of reluctance with acceptance. Interaction with Marianne, Kevin and Levon would be interesting, especially with emphasis on the married couple being collared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this story

This humilation of Jaye was fantastic! Now we looking forward to se Jaye and B collared.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
One writer hit the nail on the head

When this all started it was wife and hubby making choices. This slowly became wife making choices. And now she is making the choices and hubby is tagging along as a good cuckold cleaning her pie's and stud cock. Her lover is nothing more than a guide and he knows the path well, he keeps them heading in the right direction, not taking trails that would lead to becoming pimped out by a mafia that would use them both as meat to be sold to anyone and no rubbers would be used. No the lover knows all the bad trails along the way and keeps them safe and heading to the right place. Cuckold is nothing more than a witness. Thinking he can call it off but will not because he wants this as much or more than his hot sexy wife. Now that her lover has started to share her she will be shared at his will. And maybe for free or maybe he will collect on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ah memories

this very much reminds me of a vacation my wife and i took to the Caribbean a number of years back. she had her head turned by the freely available big black cocks and attempted to cuckold me. She even dabbled in prostitution, said it was a massive turn on that black men would be willing to pay for her services. Anyway to cut a long story short, i sold her to a Jamaican pimp, shoulda seen the look on her face when i made the deal. Despite her protestations i knew it was what she really wanted. Plus the $10,000 i got for her covered the cost of the vacation with enough left over for me to get a new truck, so win win

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous