Jamaican Holiday Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaye stared at the lit sign like a moth at a flame, realization wahing over her. "Are you whoring me out, Samuel? After I gave myself to you? Is this what you want? B gave me to you and now you are giving me to anyone with money. Is that all I am?" She wasn't being reproachful. Her voice was a monotone.

"If ja my missy like ja say on de beach, den I can do what I wan' wid de gift. But no, I doan whore ja out. Ja doan want to, jes turn off de sign and we go."

My wife stared at the sign, biting her lip. "I'm not a prostitute! I'm a married woman and mother! This is going too far!" She reached for the switch.

"B, say something! Do you want this? Did you enjoy watching what that man did to me?"

"Jaye, I love you. But this is a decision only you can make. You said something inside you has been awakened and you have been riding the wave. It's your decision how far you ride it. Whatever that decision is, I'll still love you. What you do tonight doesn't change who you are – unless you want it to."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "That's just it, I'm not sure who or what I am anymore!" She reached farther toward the switch, then withdrew. Then reached again.

At that point, a Black man walked up and tossed a $5 bill on the table. Jaye looked at it a moment and stood up, put on the arm band, and followed him onto the dance floor, leaving the sign lit. She had made her decision.

While she was gone, Samuel told me to pay the manager $100 as his cut for the room and $20 for the condoms.

When Jaye returned from her dances, the Black man dropped several more bills on the table. Samuel picked them up.

"He want ja mouth an' cunt."

Jaye hung her head. Then she flipped the switch to "Working" level, and allowed the man to lead her to the back. I followed.

From 10pm to 2am I followed my wife to room #5 eight times. They were of all shapes and sizes and fucked her in all her holes. Hesitant at first, Jaye caught on quickly, throwing herself into it, moaning and urging them on. She was able to get most of them off in 15 minutes or less (a couple came almost immediately – "Easy money!" was Jaye's comment). Several chose to cum on her face or tits, and, lacking anything else, she used her thong to wipe it up. Not wanting to expose her cunt to strange cum, she washed the thong out in the sink and left it there. As a result, every time she danced, her bald cunt and swollen bruised clit were exposed.

When we would return, she would flip the switch to "Available", knock back a shot, (Samuel switched her drink from rum to cola to make sure she didn't get sick drunk) and wait for the next man who wanted to use her for a dance or fuck.

After her first three, apparently the word got out there was fresh white cunt available and business was non-stop for over two hours. Once she got over her initial fears, Jaye threw herself into it and actually came a couple of times with her johns (although most of the time she just faked it to speed them up)

After midnight, the tone changed in the club. The short time girls were openly groped and fingered, without even the pretense of Jamaican dancing, sometimes on the way to the back with a customer, always as they returned. I was blown away watching them grab her as she walked across the dance floor, shoving fingers into her to see if she had been fucked in her cunt or ass. She would stop and let them, smiling and grinding herself onto their fingers, or rubbing her tits in their faces, telling them they could stuff more than fingers into her if they came over to her table.

Finally, around 2 am, the crowd had really thinned and there didn't seem to be any more takers. Samuel turned off the light and blew out the candle. He totaled up the money (almost $300 by my estimate) He paid me back my $120, then told me to give the manager an additional $50 tip. He stuffed $50 into Jaye's top and pocketed the rest.

Jaye was spacey and quiet on the trip home, her head on Samuel's shoulder. When we got to the cabana, she begged him to fuck her. He pushed her away and told her to shower and flush her cunt and ass. This caused her to burst into tears. When she emerged, still snuffling, she got on her knees and again begged him to fuck her.

"Why I should fuck ja, whore?"

"I did it for you!"

He grabbed her hair and bent her head back.

"Don't lie to me! Tell B and me why ja did it!"

"I,I , I told you..."

"Don't lie! Ja could have blown out de candle! Ja could have turned out de sign! You chose! Now why did ja do it!"

Full tears and shudders

"Because I wanted to! I wanted to be a whore! I wanted men to pay to fuck me and not have anything to say about it! I wanted to be fuck meat!"

"And?"

"And I loved it! And hate myself for loving it!"

"Ja like it enough to wanna keep doing it?"

"No – but I will if you or B tell me to!

"Well, Samuel doan fuck no used whores!" She wailed and more tears.

"But Samuel be happy to make love to his missy!"

She looked up at him through her tears and a light came over her face.

"Samuel, would you make love to your missy?"

"Sho nuff!" (Toothy grin – his dark persona of a minute before suddenly gone)

"Would it be all right if B made love to his wife, afterward, too?" She looked at me. "If he still wants to."

Samuel grinned at me.

"Happy to, my love."

So for the next two hours, Samuel and I took turns making gentle erotic love to Jaye, giving her back her sense of herself. As dawn broke she had reached the point of continual orgasms, finally laying there like a quivering, limp dishrag. We had to force our cocks into her mouth so she could clean them, but she was past that, and she was too sensitive for me to clean her, so I cleaned him and wiped her with a damp T-shirt. We cuddled her between us as we dropped off to sleep.

12