All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 13'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!

WOW! You took a story where it seemed that Jaye had lost interest in her husband except to blame him for her submission and was apathetic about his becoming a homosexual and reconnected them back together as a loving, married couple where their adventure was secondary to their relationship as one. I read about a couple where the wife loved her husband but she sought to cuckold him with a black bull. This wife encouraged her husband to submit to big, black cock while denying him even her touch and any way to reclaim her, which left him only with homosexuality as an outlet. When the relationship with her black bull ended she tried to turn to her husband for support but she had been too successful in leading him away from her into submissive homosexuality with black men. This couple divorced and then she lamented losing her husband more than her black bull, he was not there to hold her hand or reassure her...she ended up alone and lonely. I imagined that this was the direction this story was headed but you have allowed this couple to reclaim each other. Great job!

My wife's biggest turn on is imagining having a big, black cock sliding into her cunt, with her submission to our bull as an added stimulant. This is a fetish for me as well. But my wife is scared of any consequences if we should try this for real. She has gotten angry with me for wanting this but I have told her that she is reacting to her own vulnerability instead of my forcing her to submit which I would not do. I have told her that if she ever cuckolded me with a black bull it would be because she wanted to, not because I coerced her to which would backfire on me in negative consequences. But just say those three magic wordss, "Big, black cock," and her pussy juices up.

I look forward to Jaye and B's development as a married couple and am intrigued in their future submission. Please post your story. It's great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what happens

what happens when you get home? Can she and you forget what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific!

A very erotic, tightly written saga. Certainly look forward to the submission details in the rest of the journal.

lin4_69lin4_69about 11 years ago
wow

oh yes i want to read any and all u have about this, so hot i loved it , makes me want to go to jamaica , oh to be fucker senseless by bbc i need it so

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
No

Nope, pretty much hated the story, the characters, and the plot. Not to say you shouldn't write, just saying that you sure don't write anything I am interested in reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Can not wait to rest, how can Jaye live with out a BBC, and howcan B live with out being humilated.

I dream about being Jaye,I want to be uesed by a black man, dominated, and humilated. I want to be told to shave, I want my tits to be pierced and after read this styry, I want to be collard.

Please don't wait to log for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wait for rest of the journal

Nice story, I will wait when you public the rest of the journal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What an amazing series!

This is probably one of the best I have ever read on this entire site.

Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fine Story Hope it co0ntinues

You've written a fine story and I encourage you to continue the saga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep up the hot writing

I dont know why these hating assholes read your stories, they are just wanting to wrap their lips around black cock so badly they cant stand it!

I think your writing is great and I like to fantasize about my wife taking a big black cock too. Loved this series, please post more.

And haters... get a life, sex is sex you dumbfucks! It's about fantasy and sexual excitement, doesn't matter where you get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story keep it cumming

Next story a mother daughter bonding vacation at Jamaica. Daughter very conservative and Jaye opens her horizons wirh samuel and Jamal. In end, daughter breaks up with home bf and decides to live in paradise.

meijermeijerabout 11 years ago

Hey,Excellent story. I hope you continue writting. Cannot wait to read about the rest of your journey

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 11 years ago
Is there more?

I thought there was going to be a 14 and maybe more? Really want to see what happens after they get home and that she, or for that matter he, begin to miss BBC in their daily life. Hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

You're an excellent writer. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Well Done

Both B and Jaye should have been collared and led to the bar and the beach as Marianne and Kevin were. Their gradual exposure and humiliation could have been developed to the story's advantage. One or both of them might have been marked temporarily or permanently as a sign of their submission as another commentator suggested. The scenes, Jaye's feelings and B's were very well described as was Samuel's increasing domination of both. Having speech, thought, scene, and action described so well and, seemingly, so accurately, in an erotic story is rare. Many of the chapters are among the best sensual stories I've read; the series is the best.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I want to read more of your writings.

True or not, couples do really do this. Step totally out of their comfortable zone and get out on the edge from time to time. Yes the still do and act normal in real life and they normally stay together. They are bonded by it. Excellent job and keep writing more, I am a big fan of yours now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
black cock slaves

You never did post the rest of the journal. I can't believe you didn't get lots of requests for it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous