Jamaican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers

"Yeah but a big one doesn't say he is good."

"I know that is why we date isn't it?"

"Point."

The buzzer rang announcing the food arrival. We ate in silence indulging in our own thoughts. Mine was would I go netting tonight.

I heard a big sigh then, "Tanya I would love to see a black guy doing you but they have reputations that I know I cannot compete with. I'm afraid that I will never be able to satisfy your needs. Where will that take us?"

"Jack the guys warned me to keep Janet away from you. They say she gives the best head on the island. Where will that take us?"

"Well I guess I can always say I had the best head in Jamaica and you can say you had the best fuck."

"Jack, I think sex is sex and love is love. I think one could live with out sex but not love. If we stay focused and not get them mixed up, we should be all right. Sex and love between the right people is like a hand and glove two individuals pieces but can be one when joined. From what I have heard, good sex will not hold a marriage together if everything else is rotten."

"Jack look, if we go through with this temptation, let's promise not to ask for details. Let's not make comparison. Let's agree that we will be happy knowing that the one we love, we helped make happy for maybe a few hours at most with a stranger."

"Tanya, can we sleep on it?"

"Well if mean fuck, then no, because in your mind you will have substituted me for Janet and that probably will be until we are off the island and maybe even after we are home you will be wondering how would it have been. If you mean, sleep, then yes, sure. "

"Tanya you drive a hard bargain."

"It seems like you have a hard-on for an island chick."

"It seems you are leaking, thinking of a black cock stuffing you."

"Okay let's swing with no questions but promise each other a good romp when we have recovered our energy in appreciation of our openness."

I got up from my chair. I went and knelt in Jack chair, kissed him and said, "I love you."

I heard, "I love you to babe," as he pulled me tight to him.

I snuggled there in the chair with him and lost interest in going netting for that night.

The phone ringing startled us. I went to answer it. It was Heather.

I heard, "How's the molding going?"

"It's over and done."

"Your way, completely?"

"Yes."

"Fantastic Tanya, congratulations, I hope this means that we can plan on planning our next vacation together some place exotic. I will let you go and talk with you tomorrow on the next step then, Good night sweetie."

"Good night Heather."

"Anything important?"

"Nah, just Heather wishing me a good night."

"You seem to have gotten close to her."

"I think so Jack. She sure has a lot of worldly experience for a person her age. It's too bad her husband works so hard so she comes here with her sister for vacation occasionally."

"Don't get mad at me but I think she is a hot chick also. I can understand the attraction."

"Are you now telling me you would like to sample her?"

"Well I'd probably like to sample every beautiful and pretty lady but my endurance would not permit it."

"First things first. I need to find a black guy. You have Janet. Jeez are we going to invite them to dinner and then say we want to fuck?"

"Well that would be one way but not very subtle."

"Maybe we invite them to a Jacuzzi party and take it from there."

"That should work Tanya. Hot tubs are great places to get acquainted."

I did not follow up on that remark. Was it a slip of the tongue or just a statement of fact?

In the morning, Jack was humping my thigh. When I stirred, his mouth went to an exposed breast. It led to the usual orgasm for both of us. We showered and went for breakfast. At breakfast, he asked if I had any idea of how to invite those we wanted I mentioned that since Janet was an employee the front desk should help and I that I would ask Heather to offer a suggestion on the guy.

"Well sweetie, on your way to golfing you follow up on Janet and then I will ask Heather and when you get back we should be in a position to extend an invitation."

"See you later, Tanya."

I did not need to talk to Heather. I just placed a call to the spa and asked for Charles. "Hold please," was the response. Soon I heard, "This is Charles. How may I be of service?"

"Hi Charles this is Tanya. I have a question and needed a confirmation on something I heard."

"What did you hear, Tanya."

"I heard I could have three people massage me in a single session. Is that fact?"

"Yes it is fact, Tanya. It can be three girls or three guys or a combination of any."

"Wow that made me horny."

"Drop over and make a selection and if you desire some assistance I can make some recommendations."

"Charles I will think on that but I have another topic I need to chat about and it involves my husband, an employee by the name of Janet..."

After my long tale, he accepted my invitation to a Jacuzzi party.

I heard, "Tanya getting back to the original topic, think on this. Many ladies like to have a cock in their ass with their back on the chest of a guy. They like a girl to be eating them and using fingers, dildo, or nothing in their pussy. Ladies claim another lady can eat them better than guys. Some ladies also desire a cock in their mouths. I have heard so many times they like the slut feeling but can keep it private."

"My God Charles, I have yet to see that in porn."

"Sleep on it."

"Sleep? How can one sleep with that scene in their brain?"

"Well come do it and you will sleep like a baby. By the way it is better to do it in your unit so you can sleep. You will have had so many cums that it will take hours to recover. It is about a four hour orgy. You will be screaming to be fucked and sucked because of all the hands and mouths working you over as they massage you to prepare you for the ultimate orgasm of you life."

A study stream of fluid had soaked me and was running down the insides of my thigh, recalling how just a few minutes the other night on the beach took me to a new place.

"My god Charles, I need to go. I will call after lunch when Jack lets me know the availability of Janet and remember we do not know each other in front of Jack, later Charles."

"Bye babe."

I hung up the phone rushed to the shower, stripped and used both hands to get myself off. As the orgasm hit me picturing all these people on me and pleasing me, my body slid down the wall of the shower as fingers were jabbing and the clit being rubbed.

After recovering, drying, dressing, I inserted a liner knowing I would be leaking until I experienced the threesome as Charles has described it.

I went looking for Heather and brought her up to speed as she was sunning per her usual schedule. I mentioned to her that Jack thought she was hot. She smiled and said, "Honey if you have no objections he can make a deposit. I just love stirring up the hormones of married men."

"Do it and we can talk about it. I know he cannot do you what the black can but it has always pleased me."

I saw Jack approaching from his golf, grinning. When he looked at Heather in her skimpy outfit, his eyes focused on her boobs. Heather said, "It was nice meeting you yesterday Jack. Your beautiful wife is fortunate to be married to a stud like you. I wish I was. Don't be shy if you see me sunning here. At least drop by to say, 'Hello'"

"I will do that Heather and yes it was a pleasure meeting you also."

As we walked back to the unit, Jack informed me he had Janet's phone number. He then asked how we should approach asking them.

I said, "Heather told me to be up front and tell them that we were into swinging and ask if they would be interested in a foursome."

"I guess that probably is a good approach. Everyone will know where things will end up."

"So shall we make the calls?"

"Yes, babe let's do it and see where it all leads."

We made the calls and the Jacuzzi party was to begin at 7:30PM.

Since it was a Jacuzzi party, I put on the skimpiest suit I had and then a robe to wait for the guests.

Janet arrived first and smiled as our eyes met. She gave me those sweet cheeks kisses and then said, "Nice to see you so soon Tanya. This invitation was a real surprise."

"Yes Janet, it came about unexpectedly."

She walked over to Jack and said, "Well babe since this is a swingers party I assume this is okay?"

Janet placed one hand on the back of his head, pulled his mouth to hers and her other hand went to his crotch. His eyed bugged open to see what my expression was and all he saw was a smile.

The buzzer rang again and it was Charles. After closing the door while he was making his smooth introduction he gave me a hug. When the hug was over, I placed a hand on the back of his head, pulled him in for a lip kiss and the tongue dueling started. We broke our kissing after we needed air.

We offered them wine and harder stuff and they both took wine.

There were some left over appetizers from the day before but they declined them.

We pointed them to the bedroom so they could place their clothes and that we would meet them in the Jacuzzi.

Jack and I never said a word to each other while we waited for them. When they were climbing into the tub I told Charles I would sit on his lap and face him. "Charles, Jack had promised me to let me watch him do Janet so when they leave to get it on we will go also. I had to agree to let him watch you do me."

"Awesome Tanya, I get so much harder knowing that the husband is watching me open his wife pussy more than it ever has been, begging for black meat. It either turns them on or off. If on, they start beating their meat and have the hardest cum ever by their own fist."

Charles and I were grinning knowing Jack heard what he had just said. Jack could not see my smile.

I began to her Janet moan so Jack must have found a pleasure spot or two on her body. I started also to moan as Charles mouth found a few on me.

My nipples were hard and he was sucking them, alternating between them, through my little nipple covers on the bikini. The boob that his mouth was not on was cupped and being massaged by his other hand.

It was dark by know and we had the lights off by the Jacuzzi so it was very private.

I had my eyes closed and enjoying the sensation of Charles mouth and hands.

I then heard, "God Janet I need to get in the sack. My balls are killing me."

Charles and I let them have a few minutes and he thanked me for the invite and asked me about the threesome. I told him I would see him in the morning and he could help me make the selection.

We headed to the bedroom. We saw Jack having Janet pinned to the bed with her knees nearly at her shoulders, his eyes closed and going like a rabbit.

Charles leaned into me and whispered, any second now he will blast. We just made it in time. No sooner had Charles said that and Jack let out with the loudest, "UUUUgggggghhhhhhh, uuuggghhh, Ugggghhhhh, I had heard in a long time from his mouth."

Charles and I spread towels. He sat on the bed and I sat in front of him, leaned my back into his chest after having taken my top off."

Jack was panting and collapsed on top of Janet. We then heard, "Okay stud, on your back so I can wake that awesome cook up."

Jack rolled onto his back as Janet asked. Janet got up on her hands and knees, used her mouth to pick up his half-limp cock, lowered her pussy to Jacks mouth and started to mouth fuck him.

Jacks hands went to Janet's butt as his face and mouth disappeared into the crack of her butt and pussy. Charles was rolling my nipples softly.

Janet pulled off Jack's now hard cock and we heard, "Yes, Oh shit yes, there, there, yes, yes, yes, AAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohooooooo Jack, deeper, deeper, yes, yes, yes, Mmmmmmm."

She lowered her head to pick up Jack's cock again and was repeating her mouth fuck. She used her middle finger of her right hand and slowly inserted it into Jack's asshole. When it was buried she started to fuck his hole with the finger, Jack's cock was no where to be seen, Janet was not mouth fucking it and I saw Jack slam his head back onto the bed, away from her pussy, his arms went out to the sides of him, his butt came off the bed. All the while Janet's head was not making a move but her fingers were twisting and turning in his hole.

Charles cupped my breasts and said, "Janet is giving his prostrate gland its first ever massage and her throat is trying to swallow his cock. He will never forget this one and there probably will never be another like it. He will be done for the night as far as having any fluid left in his balls. Janet will get ever last drop out of him."

Get ready Tanya; watch your husband's hands and his facial expression.

Jack gripped the sheets, made a fist with both hands arched as high as he could, took in a lot of air and then we heard, "UUUUGGGGHH," as all of his air came out, with his body in convulsions and Janet's nose still in his sack and fingers working like mad.

"My god, Charles that had to be some orgasm."

"Babe he will want that many times again. I don't think it will happen. I have had Janet do me a number of times and other women also but it seems like the first is the most tremendous. The others are good but never like the first and if Janet gives the first to a guy it is wicked."

"We can mess or chat because it will be awhile before he recovers. He will come around wondering what ever hit him."

Before I could answer, we heard, "Pssst, hey guys he will be out for awhile. I thought his asshole was going to cut my finger in half when it clamped so hard. The harder the clamp, the longer it takes them to come around. I wish I was a guy so I could sense it just once.

"Let me clean up a tad, then you and I can get it on Tanya. By then he will have come around and can watch Charles bury his meat in you. Do you want me to finger fuck your asshole while Charles fucks your pussy or do you want to eat me while Charles drills you in front of sleeping beauty when he is with us?"

"When you come back let me eat you. If you have cum by the time he stirs then finger fuck my asshole, if not Charles can start fucking me and I will continue eating you."

"Sound like a plan."

Charles and I got ready. I knelt and sucked on his cock until Janet returned. I then positioned myself doggy to eat Janet.

I started on Janet and arched as I felt Charles tongue eating me. I muffled a pleasure moan into Janet's pussy and heard, "Yes, sweetie we are having a party. I was building to a cum from Charles tongue at my clit. This was causing my tongue to go faster on Janet. We both exploded and I had to swallow fast. The thought of the mix of my husbands cum and Janet's kept me high. Charles tongue was now on my clit, asshole and in my pussy. All this lead to another cum for me but much harder as Charles jabbed several fingers into my asshole just as I reached the edge which pushed me over. Janet had another cum.

I felt my ass cheeks being opened and a cock at my pussy, shoving in. I knew Jack was with us. I was too weak to open my eyes. I heard, "Jack are my big balls blocking you from seeing this black meat that is fucking this sweet, hot, tight, wet, steamy, pink pussy of your wife that is begging for a black cock?"

I knew Jack had to see it going in and out slowly because of its length. Every time it went in I went, "Oh," as Charles was pulling it out. Janet was making circles using my leaking juices around my anal ring.

I then heard Janet, "That's it stud, beat it. Call for me when you are ready to fire. We cannot have any stud juice wasted."

Charles cock was in me so good. I was in no rush to have a big cum and quit.

"I'm close Janet, please"

Since no fingers were at my asshole I knew she was doing Jack either with her pussy or mouth. We heard, "Oh shit, oh, oh," from Jack and "Mmmmmmmm," from Janet.

"Soon Janet was back at me. Charles said, "Babe your pussy is going to get what it has been begging for."

He started to fuck me fast, deep and furious, pulling it almost out before reburying it. I felt his balls slapping my thighs, Janet returned to me and a finger was poised for the shove, and I was going, "Uuhhh...uuhhh...uuhhh," until the orgasm hit causing me to scream one of the loudest Jack ever heard coming from my mouth.

In the background I heard Charles and Jack both moaning. Jack must have been using his hand for a second cum. As Charles cock kept flexing, as it was delivering his juice, it kept my cums rolling and rolling through me as my insides were warming up from it.

Janet withdrew her fingers ever so slowly as I was calming down and panting at the same time. Charles let me go forward to my stomach but left his cock buried in me.

When the room was quite and it seemed it was over we heard from Charles, "Jack do you want to clean my cock for me. Probably not but I bet your wife will."

Charles withdrew and crawled up to my head. I rolled over onto my back. He placed his cock at my mouth. The thought crossed my mind that Jack was probably not expecting this to happen.

As the cock slide in and I was slurping we heard, "Oh shit babe, that is so fucking hot to see after watching it do your pussy."

We heard Janet, "Well Jack it must be hot, look at that boner that you got going. Fuck your wife with it now. I will hold her legs up while you do here and she cleans Charles."

As I the bed moving, felt my legs being lifted, and then a cock going into me.

Charles's cock was getting harder and harder. Jack began his thrusting. Soon, I had a cum. I felt Jack's cock stiffen and flex with muffled moans. Then Charles shoved his cock quickly all the way and growled as he fired his love juice down my throat, which triggered another cum in my pussy, being used by my husband and a black guy at the same time.

We all sooner or later got back to normal. Jack said, "I will go kill the lights and then let's meet in the Jacuzzi."

As Charles carried me past the TV, the clock on top indicated 11:30 PM.

We all just melted in the water.

The first person to say anything was Jack. "Babe, thanks for pushing me. This was an awesome experience. My cock is so raw and hurts so much doing you this last time but it was worth it. I must have beaten the living hell out of it."

Janet replied, "You did Jack, you did."

Janet continued, "We participate in a lot of first time swings. We have seen many bad first time experiences, many so-so, many good and not that many exceptional. I would have to give you guys and exceptional. Charles can speak for himself."

"I agree with Janet and since we are not together that often for these, this one for me was one of the better."

I went and faced Jack to sit in his lap and heard, "Careful sweetie, please easy." We laughed.

I went easy, hugged him and had a long deep tongue kiss. I broke the kiss then and said, "How are we going to explain our honeymoon to the people back home?"

"We will worry about that later."

Charles then said, "Shall I order a late night snack and then we can play some more or do you want to call it a night?"

I said, "Sure Charles it's early. Let get some energy and play again."

As Charles was placing the order, Jack said, "Babe my cock has had it."

Janet said, "Your tongue is okay isn't it?"

We laughed.

I excused myself to use the potty. When I returned, everyone was comfy and into idle chit-chat. Charles indicated the food would take fifteen minutes.

This is my first attempt at writing after having read so many. Depending on the voting I will then decide if to continue with the ending of the honeymoon. Suggestion would be appreciated.

Wet_Tanya
Wet_Tanya
79 Followers