James - 10 Years After Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy, meanwhile, had been concerned about James, feeling a little guilty of spiking his water bottle with Viagra. She now realized that it was a cruel trick to play on him, but it was too late to do anything about it. Kristy knew that effect Viagra would have on James' penis. It would drive him crazy. He'll be fucking a dog if he gets a chance, Kristy thought...unless...unless...

Kristy decided that she would go down to the bathhouse and apply for a job as towel girl. James had told her in vivid detail about his job assignment, and a miffed and jealous Kristy had chafed at the thought of her boyfriend being naked in front of other woman. Once upon a time she was thrilled beyond belief at that prospect, but that's when James was her sister Lori's boyfriend. Now James was her boyfriend. But this is what led to the Viagra. Maybe Kristy wouldn't get hired, but it was worth a try. She felt she had to do something.

Kristy emerged from the change room clad only in a white lacey-patterned bra and white cotton panties. She appeared completely as ease, which helped to alleviate Ms. Duncan's concerns, about her being clad only in her underwear.

"Come dearie," she said, opening the door to the member's locker room. It was empty. In the adjacent room she could hear running water. "That's the shower room," she said to Kristie. They went into the main lounge area and Kristy saw about a dozen or so men. Two were sitting on towels on bamboo lounge chairs, watching a video on a big-screen TV. A couple of them were milling about, deep in conversation. Other men were entering and exiting the room, going to and from the many rooms that led off from the lounge area. All were stark naked and appeared completely unconcerned about their nude state. Kristy thought she had just taken a trip to heaven, and she didn't even have to die!

"Oh, there's Stacy," Ms. Duncan said, referring to the physically fit, athletically built girl wearing a black bra and panties. Some towels were draped over her arms, and she was engaged in conversation with two men.

"Wow," Kristy said, slightly laughing. "They grow them big here."

Ms. Duncan saw the object of Kristy's awe. "Dear, don't feel awkward, I don't blame you. That's Billy. We call him hammerhead. That's his nickname."

"I had no idea they made them that big," Kristy said, laughing in disbelief. Billy was bigger than James, much bigger. Kristy had a hard time wrapping that concept around her brain.

"You work here long enough and you'll see every size and shape there is. You will become a penis expert...I know what you're thinking, and its all-right to look. The men here are all proud of their bodies."

"That's good to know," said Kristy.

"Let's go meet your co-worker," Ms. Duncan said, walking towards Stacy. Kristy followed.

"Stacy, this is Kristy. She's just starting."

"High," Stacy said coolly.

Dyke, was Kristy's first thought, noticing Stacy's short, straight hair that extended just below her face, her non-descript underwear, and her athletically built frame. Stacy took one look at Kristy; seemingly elegant, with long blond hair and perfect feminine figure, her tanned legs and lacey bra...and the first thought that came into Stacy's mind was 'princess', followed by 'bitch'. Stacy also noticed that Kristy had a wandering eye, checking out not only Billy's package, but diverting her eyes to check out the bodies of the other bathhouse members as they came into view. And when Stacy referred to 'bodies', she really meant penises. Stacy knew that she herself was quite attractive too, but she was short, barely registering five feet, and Stacy was immediately jealous of the statuesque Kristy, at least when compared to herself, who stood at least six inches taller.

Right then Tim showed up. "Hey, um, get I get a towel? There's someone talking a shower and there were no towels on the shelf."

"Timmy," said Ms. Duncan in mock-admonishment at Tim's semi-erect manhood, "you look happy today." Kristy giggled.

"Ms. Duncan..."

"Victoria," she said.

"Victoria," replied Tim, " in all the months that I've been coming here, today is the best day ever."

"I'll take care of that" said Stacy, in reference to the towel needs of a member in the shower. She was only too happy to get away from this presumably stuck-up bitch of a co-worker named Kristy.

James had finished showering and was waiting for Tim to return with a towel. He left the partitioned shower stall and stood in the open area in front of the showers, near the entrance to the room. He was dripping wet and a little chilled, but it felt good. The air was warm. For the last thirty seconds or so of the shower James had turned off the hot water and allowed the cold water to reach every area of his body, including Mr. Penis. It helped a little, and as James stood there he noticed that his monster organ had receded a little. It wasn't a totally flaccid 9 inches like he had been hoping for - it probably lay between 10 and 11 inches - but some of the fire had gone out of his body. While James assumed that the worst was over, he still felt a tingling sensation in his cock, and he feared that it wouldn't take much for it to get rock-hard again.

Thus it was such to his chagrin that James saw the black bra and panty clad women enter the shower area, because he knew that if anyone could get him rock hard again it was her. Stacy hesitated when she saw that it was James who needed the towel. She did take some satisfaction however in seeing him naked and vulnerable. Being clothed in front of a naked man was empowering, even if she was clothed only in her undies. At least they weren't too revealing. Her panties might have been thong, but they covered all that was necessary and, besides, she was proud of her firm, muscular butt that had nary a trace of fat to it.

Being clothed in front of a naked man gave her confidence. Stacy felt that she had the upper hand. "Here you go," she said, tossing him a towel, stopping about five feet from where James was standing. "And don't shake that thing at me, either," she said, sternly. Truth be told, Stacy did take it as a compliment - an unwanted compliment perhaps, but a compliment nonetheless - that James' penis had begun to stiffen and harden as he stood facing her. The fact that it was really big didn't hurt either, but Stacy had grown used to seeing large penises. After all, this was the domain of Billy the hammerhead, but Billy's never got as erect as James', and it didn't stick straight out either, like a baseball bat or something.

"Look, Stacy...I'm sorry about earlier. I know we got off to a bad start...I don't know what came over me. I'm not usually like that. But...but my penis...well, I don't know how to explain this, but it feels weird. There's like a burning sensation running through it. It feels heavy...like it might break off from my body...it's like there is this big weight pressed against it that I can't see, and this weight is causing tension, a lot of tension. I don't know how to explain it, it...its never happened before...but if I don't get some relief..."

"You don't look good, James," Stacy said. "You testicles too, they look swollen."

"They do?" James gingerly grabbed Mr. Penis and pulled it upward. With his other hand he cupped his balls and brought them outward. "Oh no, that's their normal size," he said.

"Normal? That's normal? Wow, I don't know how you can even stand upright with those things."

Stacy couldn't figure James out. While she didn't like the uncouth pass that he had made at her earlier, she had to admit that he was the first man who had made a pass at her since she had begun work at the bathhouse. She must have encountered over a hundred men by now, but only James had come on to her. "James," she asked, are you straight or are you gay?"

James's stifled his natural inclination. After all, he was on a work assignment. "Uh...I'm a little confused about my sexuality." It seemed like a pretty good answer.

Stacy stared at James up and down, from head to toe. "Let me see your eyes," she said. James leaned his head down and Stacy took a step forward to peer in at them, but in doing so her thigh came into contact with Mr. Penis. She made no attempt to move, unconcerned, and she remained unconcerned when James' cock bounced up at the contact, flopped back down, before settling against the smooth skin of her upper thigh. It made brief contact with the cloth material of her panties and for a brief moment James thought that orgasm number three had reached the point of no return. His penis had touched panties. How he longed to stick Mr. Penis inside Stacy's panties, nestling it between her butt and the material. The feel of the panties would be so erotic. James summoned his strength to remain calm. He would be mortified if he had a sudden explosion.

Stacy tooknotice James's discomfort. "Your eyes look a little red," she said. "You know, back when I was a freshman in college I had a sugar daddy. He was in his fifties and he used to take Viagra before we had sex."

"Where do you go to school," James interrupted?

"UCLA."

"Really," James replied. "I graduated from there five years ago."

This could have been a casual, normal conversation between a man and a women, the kind that takes place a million times a day in a coffee-shop, or a library, except that it was taking place in a bathhouse, and it seemed perfectly normal for the woman to be clad only in her underwear and the man to be naked as the day he was born, a man with a stiff erection; and they both acted like there was nothing wrong with this scenario.

"Like I was saying, my sugar daddy used to take viagra. His eyes looked the same way that yours do now. And he used to stay rock hard, even after we fucked a couple of times. He would say that his penis felt like it was on fire and that it felt heavy, just like you're saying now."

"You don't think..."

"What, that you took Viagra? It would explain a lot of things."

Mr. Penis reared up in approval at Stacy's use of the word 'fucking', and he loved it when she said 'penis'. James could feel the blood engorged in his penis shaft. He took a couple of deep breaths. "How long does this Viagra last," he asked?

"A couple of hours, but usually after a few orgasms the effects start to wear off."

"Well, I've had two orgasms, but I'm as stiff as ever."

"I can see that. But you're younger. Maybe you need three or four orgasms, or even ten. I don't know what happens when a man your age takes Viagra."

Suddenly James had the urge to pee. He asked Stacy where the restroom was and she said, "follow me."

The urinal was a long extended trough, long enough for ten men to urinate at the same time. It was an old-fashioned horse trough. "Ms. Duncan said that she put it in at the request of some of the members," Stacy said, by way of explanation. She could see that James was a little uncomfortable at using it. But the urge to pee became stronger, and James turned to face the long, communal urinal.

"Can a man have a little privacy," he pleaded.

"Sorry, Stacy said, and she turned to leave. But after talking about five or six steps back she stopped and turned around. For some unknown reason she felt compelled to watch.

It wasn't easy to pee with a full raging hard-on. James jiggled his cock a little in an attempt to coax the urine out of it. It took longer than expected, but finally the fluid began to flow. First in a small stream and then steadier.

"Hey, aim for the urinal, not the wall above it."

"I thought you weren't watching," James said, but it was too late to stop, as he was now in full pee mode, and it was too late to be embarrassed. "It's tough to control your urine when you have an erection. I can't get it to face downward. Perhaps if I took a step back."

Stacy felt the stirrings of an arousal as she watched the fluid flow out of James' cock-head. Even better was the way that James manipulated his massive, hard penis while doing so. She said seen a lot in her relatively short twenty years, but never had she seen a man urinate before, and she found it arousing.

James stroked his cock to get the remaining liquid out, and shook it a few more times to make sure that he had gotten it all. He turned to face Stacy. "You know, once you've seen a man pee there's not much left to the imagination. Once he would have been mortified for a woman to have watched him do that, but not today.

12