James and Mare - A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a place along a strip of buildings with a hill behind them and some trees. It was in a corner of the park without much traffic. After grabbing my cone and her cup with a spoon, we walked around back, looking for shade up against the building. For the first time all day, we were alone.

We laughed and chatted about nothing enjoying our ice cream. At one point she looked at me with a serious face.

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah?"

"You played baseball in college, right?"

"Yeah, how come?"

"Catch!"

With that, she flicked her spoon at me, landing a fat glob of ice cream on my cheek.

"You little…" She quickly put her finger to my lips. "Ssshhhhh."

She got on her hands and knees in front of me. Her tits looked fantastic dangling in front of me. I looked from them to her eyes, from her eyes to them, from them to her eyes. Such pretty green eyes. She smiled. Leaning forward ever so slowly, she started to lick it off my cheek, one slow, wet lick at a time. The sensation was incredible. When she was finished, she stayed close. Her breasts were moving, quickly, up and down with the rhythm of her short, shallow breathes. Mine came in small gasps. She leaned forward, lips parting slowly as we both savored the moment.

"What do we have here, boys?"

Our moment… shattered. What the fuck?

3 guys stood about 15 feet away, shitty grins on their face, one of them punching a fist into an open palm. The guy in front was covered in tattoos. They were all big, muscles everywhere, looking like body builders. Two were almost my height and one was at least 3 inches taller than me. I knew they were up to no good. All three were staring at Mary, hands and knees on the ground giving them evidently a great view of her ass.

"Well, boys, that is the finest piece of ass I have ever seen. And only 1 little dick in between us and it. What do you say we kick the shit out of him and then have us some fun? Oh, girly, if you scream, we'll snap his neck and yours before anyone gets here. We've all done time and don't mind going back, especially if your ass is our ticket."

Mary and I bolted up and I shoved her behind me as I placed myself in between us. I was fucking furious. How dare these miserable fucks come in here and threaten her? How dare they?!

"Get the fuck out of here before I kick the shit out of all three of you. Now."

The leader, the one covered in tattoos, paused for just a second, taken aback by my words, but then he slowly advanced with a chuckle. "We'll see about that, little bitch."

Tattoos and the guy on the right jumped at me while the guy on the left grabbed Mary. He was huge, at least 6'6 with muscles like Arnold. She was trapped. I was damned lucky that he didn't start anything with her and instead just waited for his buddies to finish me off.

I don't think I had ever been so mad in my life. Not ever on the football field, not ever in the weight room, not ever in the ring or the octagon, never after a break up or anything. I was ready to kill.

Tattoos threw a haymaker that I ducked under and closed in. He tried to get his fists up in a guard for his face but I grabbed both his ears in the split second they were down. I yanked his head down with all my strength, my right knee coming up with all my power. The two connected and I immediately felt and heard his nose snap and two teeth come out, cutting me in the process. I think I knocked the son of a bitch out in that one move. Regardless, he flopped down and lay there, breathing through the blood gushing out of his face.

I knew what was coming but couldn't stop it. It's a risky venture to focus on one guy like that in a fight against multiple opponents. However, I was betting they weren't trained – I was. Getting one permanently out was worth it.

I felt the other guy slam his fist into the back of my head with not inconsiderable force. I immediately stumbled forward over the still body of Tattoos and looked around just in time to catch a fist to the side of the face. My head rung like a bell – this bastard was strong! The next, a haymaker from the left, never connected. I threw a block up and stepped in, jamming an uppercut into the guy's jaw. His head snapped back and he stumbled back against the wall of the building behind him. I quickly followed with a punch to the solar plexus and an inside kick to the interior of his right knee. I felt and heard his cartilage and ligaments snap as his knee bent out at a terrible angle and he fell crying.

The big bastard looked at me for a second and then shoved Mary behind him, roughly throwing her on the ground. I saw her skin her knee. That red raw skin sent my rage to a whole new level. No, you fucking didn't.

"I'm going to enjoy this, bitch. In fact, you're dead for what you did to my pals." Of course, he had to have a voice like fucking King Kong to go with that enormous frame.

He stepped forward, catching me off guard with an extremely fast jab that I barely sidestepped. I felt the brush of the airflow from his huge knuckles pass my cheek. With that though, he was over-extended. I grabbed his wrist and slightly rotated his arm out so that his elbow locked. With that, I ducked under his arm and quickly jumped up with all my strength, shoving my shoulder right on that locked elbow joint. Oh, and I pulled down his fucking wrist at the same time.

I'm not sure how much force an elbow can take on a muscle bound guy like that. What I am sure of is that I applied way more than necessary. His arm gave something between a snap and a crunch and was immediately useless. He stood in shock for only a split second before his eyes watered. At least, I think they watered because my fist quickly met his nose with a resounding crack. Down went the big man. I stood over him while he groaned, holding his broken elbow with blood flowing from a swollen nose. I'm not sure if he could see me. I bent over and him and pulled his face up to mine by his hair.

"Listen to me, you dirty fuck. Don't ever think about touching my girlfriend again."

With that, I slammed his head against the hard groan with enough force to make his eyes roll back and then close. I stood over him, lifted my heel up, and slammed it down into his scrotum at just the right angle. He let out a loud groan and then passed out as he tried to grab his crotch with his broken arm. Sensory overload. Excellent. I'm pretty sure I got him just right to shove his nasty balls up into his abdomen. Have fun with that surgery you fuck!

Mary ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I grabbed her hand and quickly walked around the corner, looking for a place to hide. We walked as briskly as possible, soon blending into the crowd. I don't think anyone noticed the swelling on the side of my face or the blood trickling down my right leg. I glanced over at Mary and saw her looking determined not to cry. Fucking tough girl. Fucking hot tough girl.

We made our way over to the other side of the park, this side much less populated as well. I saw a stand of bushes behind a building and we made our way to it. I pulled her back there, her not saying a word. Behind the building, the shrubs blocked us from view from behind. I shoved her up against the wall gently and looked at her. Her eyes started to water.

"Are you ok?"

"I… yes. Are you ok?

"Yeah, babe, I'm ok. It will take more than those three to get me down."

Mary looked at me and gently traced my bruise on my cheek with her finger. The guy got me pretty good.

"Does it hurt?"

"Nah, not really. Not as much as his knee does!"

She laughed once at that but then became silent. I saw her eyes start to water. I pulled her in close to me, crushing her frame against my body. She felt so good, though I don't think I felt in a physical or sexual way at that moment. I felt it in my soul.

After a minute or so, she looked up at me.

"Jimmy… thank you."

"You're welcome."

She reached up and kissed me on my unbruised cheek. "Let's get to the River."

"Works for me."

The River was a flowing channel of water maybe 15 feet wide and 4 ½ feet deep. It had a good current that was maintained by underwater jets. It went in a giant circle around the park. It was a favorite for people who just liked to relax.

We made our way in and sat in the water, occasionally touching the bottom but mainly just floating along by the strength of the current. Normally, the place was packed but it was pretty empty right now. Mary floated beside me for a minute or two but then got in front of me, facing me.

"Can ya carry me, stud?" With that and a laugh, she hopped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me, bringing her crotch and ass firmly against my cock. Let's just say it immediately responded. She gave a slight wiggle and laughed. It was a sexy laugh, full of mischievous fun and naughtiness. Damn it was hot.

"Hey there!"

"Mary, what are you doing? You can't do this to me! I'l…"

"You'll what?"

"Listen, the last time I was this close to you, something bad almost happened. I can't do that again."

I couldn't meet her eyes at that moment in time so I dropped them. Unfortunately, her tits happened to be below her eyes so she squeezed her arms together, causing them to bulge inwards. It didn't make matters any easier.

I wanted nothing more than to rip my shorts off, pull her swim bottoms to the side, ram my dick into her pussy, and fuck her like crazy. I knew I couldn't for so many damn reasons. She was 18, she was Brian's sister, she was Tom's daughter, I almost fucking raped her less than a week ago, etc etc etc.

I tried to keep my eyes shut but Mary wouldn't let me. After telling me to open them, she started to play dirty. There was no one around except the occasional lifeguard who wasn't paying attention. So, she started to wiggle her hips against me, basically giving me a fucking lap dance in the water. My cock was in heaven. Damn the fabrics that separated us!

I tried to be good but I couldn't. No, I can't.

"Mary, stop. We aren't together and this isn't right."

"Jimmy, look at me."

She was so beautiful. Her green eyes were mesmerizing and her pouty pink lips just begged to be kissed.

"Listen to me, you promised me you would do whatever I said, right? Well, obey your fucking word."

Even her swearing was hot. The way 'fucking' rolled off of her tongue made me picture us sweating, tangled in the sheets as we moved and loved together.

"Mary, I almost raped you. Don't you understand, I'm dangerous! Don't you remember the shed? I'm just like those creeps back there"

"Jimmy, you are nothing like them. You are brave and strong and you protected me. You stopped in the shed, you stopped. Remember?"

"Yeah…"

We were silent for a minute, her just staring at me as I held her up in the water with her legs wrapped around me. Her ass and crotch against my cock still felt good.

"Listen to me Jimmy. You gave me your word and you are going to honor it. Right?"

"Yes."

"Now, you saved me from those guys and took a beating in the process. I'm going to reward you for that and you are going to like, do you understand?"

"Well, no. What do you mean 'reward'?" Mary got a very naughty look on her face.

"You'll see. However, my rules from earlier stay the same. You can't touch me anywhere right now except on the back to hold me up. No ass, tits, no nothing, do you understand?"

"Sure."

"Good. Now, answer this very honestly. Have you even gotten a lap dance?"

"Mary!!!"

"Answer it!"

"No. I haven't. My buddies took me to a strip club and wanted to by me one when I turned 21 but I said no. I just thought those chicks were kinda nasty."

"Good, I'm your first then."

"Mary, what the fu-"

I cut off them because I felt her hand go down between us, separating the Velcro of my swim trunks and freeing my cock. She grabbed it and squeezed it. Her hot hand in the cool water was insane and I swear I damn near orgasmed right there. She slowly started to pull on me, tugging on it in a slow but steady rhythm. She did that for a few minutes and constantly had to whisper, "Ssshhhh, you are going to get us caught. Now listen to me. I'm going to reward you for getting hurt for me and you are going to like it. This doesn't mean anything about us or anything like that. You understand!"

"Yea…aaah." I'm sorry, I know I was groaning but it was just too fucking good. Her rhythm was just right, her hand was so soft and warm, and she was staring me in the face with the most naughty look of glee. Between that and her tits in my face, it was all I could do to not scream in cavemanese and mate with her right there.

I don't know if any lifeguards saw us. If they did, they didn't say anything. Who gives a damn? They probably see that all the time.

Soon, I guess when she thought I was close, she put her hand back around my neck and started rubbing her crotch directly against my dick. It was so fucking hot, smooth, and wonderful. My hips were bucking involuntarily and she bit her lip in her fun. Damn she was beautiful. Little moans escaped her mouth and she shut her eyes every so often as she ground her pussy against my cock. Fuck me, she is getting off on this!

"Oh fuck, Mary, I'm about to go!!!"

"Really, hold on to me then!"

With that, she reached down with both hands one on my dick and the other on her swim suit. She pulled it aside and started rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy lips and clitoris, back and forth, up and down. She started to moan and within just a minute, she shook in small convulsions. She fucking orgasmed.

When I saw how quickly she orgasmed, I couldn't hold it any more. The look of satisfaction on her face and the shudders of her pussy against my dick quickly caused my balls to shoot out massive spurts of cum in the water between us. Her hand pumped me violently, I think partially to enhance my pleasure and partially to keep me from slamming my cock into her pussy. Jets of cum quickly spurted out. I groaned or moaned or screamed under my breath with my teeth clenched. Mary kept stroking me, her other hand moving down to fondle my balls as I finished my massive orgasm. It was phenomenal.

After I was done, she moved away from me for just a second, enough to turn around and push herself back against me.

"Hold me, Jimmy."

I couldn't do anything other than say, "Ok, Mary."

We stayed like that for maybe an hour, just floating down the River. My chin rested on her shoulder and we shared breaths. Sometimes we talked, sometimes we didn't. It was glorious. Her body stayed hot and soft against me.

We did see an ambulance drive by the River and heard something about "three thugs got messed up something bad" when we asked a lifeguard what it was about. He told us his buddy was standing near the cops when they got there and IDed the guys. Evidently the cops were following the guys to the hospital, very interested to talk to the thugs about some recent crimes in the area. Ahh, life was good sometimes. We went back to floating, me holding her, my hands holding firmly onto her smooth stomach.

After a while, the feeling of her pressed up against me with her tits just below my chin had its effect on my body. My dick, still free from my pants, started to harden and press against her ass. Mary just wiggled her ass a bit and looked back at me.

"Jimmy…" in a fake-exasperated but teasing tone. Suddenly, her eyes caught on something behind us.

"Uhh, what time were we supposed to meet Bry and Isabel?"

"5."

"It's 5:10."

"Fuck!"

Mary threw me a grin as we both swam for the closest exit. She laughed breathlessly as we raced to our pavilion, thankfully close, and grabbed our bags. We ran to a bathroom and both changed into normal clothes. Somehow, we made it to Brian and Isabel at the front gate by 5:18.

I had an idea so I muttered to Mary under my breath to 'follow my lead.'

"Dude, where the fuck you been? You're mister always on time!"

I raised my voice in pretend irritation at Brian. "What do you mean? Mary and I were here at 4:55, waiting on you. When you weren't here by 5:10, we went to go find you."

Brian immediately turned red and Isabel laughed and rubbed his shoulder. "I told you we shouldn't act like we've been waiting a long time!" She looked at us and said, "We just got here, sorry about making you wait."

I caught a sexy smile from Mary as we walked out. Damn she's pretty.

*****

The restaurant was nice, just a regular place but somewhere we could grab a quick burger. It was packed, evidently everyone with the same thing in mind. We were lucky I had called ahead. Brian and Isabel sat on one side of the booth and Mary and I sat on the other.

We laughed and chatted our way through the drinks and appetizers and were soon working out way through the meal. I couldn't get over how well Mary and I got along, how sharp her humor was, and how fucking nice she smelled right next to me.

The table of the booth was pretty high – something I need to thank the designer for profusely – because Mary moved her hand to my knee about halfway through the meal. I didn't react because I didn't want her to move; it was really nice.

The meal went great – I got a burger and Mary the chicken breast. Even in a Rangers T-shirt, no make-up, and her hair pulled up in a quick pony tail, she was still beautiful enough to cause our waiter to stammer when he talked to her. He was kind of short, maybe 17, and looked like a pretty girl had never looked his way before. Of course, Mary smiled a lot at him. Yes, I was jealous.

"He's kind of cute."

"Whatever."

Brian laughed. "That little dweeb? He's like 5'5. You are probably 3 inches taller than him, Mary!"

"Yea, so?"

"Whatever…" Brian echoed my reply and went back to his burger.

I swallowed a bit of burger wrong and coughed on it.

"Dude, you alright?"

"Yeah, man, I'm great!"

"Well fine then. I'm going to hit the restroom before we head out – here's my dad's card for the ticket."

With that he was off and the waiter grabbed the card. Mary batted her eyes at him. I tried to look like I didn't care..

Isabel sighed and said, "So, when you two going to tell Bryan?"

"Tell him what?" Mary looked genuinely puzzled.

"There are things I'm good at recognizing. One of those things are when two people are…" she leaned forward and said in a particularly throaty voice, "together."

"We aren't together." I told her firmly. "That's weird."

"Yeah, that would be very weird. I see him like my brother."

Isabel just laughed. "Okay, whatever you say…"

*****

We got to the game on time because we had great parking tickets in the lot closest to the stadium. We were literally sitting down in our seats with opening pitch. We were so close I could tell what brand batting gloves the hitter had on. Of course, we rooted for the Rangers and booed, like tens of thousands of other good Texan fans, when the damned Yankees came up, especially Texeira, A-Rod, and Jeter. Those guys SUCK.

I was enjoying the game – the Rangers did jump out to an early lead – but primarily because I had Mary right next to me the whole time. She had managed to look just amazing in a blue Rangers t-shirt which clung in all the right places with that tight yet flowing white skirt I had seen her in the other night at the garage. She looked amazing.

I had so much fun with her next to me – her on one side, Isabel on the other, and Brian past her. I was constantly surprised at her sharp understanding of the game, such as when to bunt, what count to steal on, the and fundamentals of pitching. She was awesome. Her humor picked up and I held my ribs laughing at some of the things she yelled at A-Rod and Jeter. "You suck dick!" was certainly the cleanest thing I heard.

123456...8