James and Mare - A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're here."

"Pull up to the gate."

"Ok."

"Come on."

Mary got out, grabbed the desert and wine, and walked around the side of the house. Straight to the garage. The enclosed garage. The garage separate from the house. I like where this is going.

I followed her in and shut the door behind me. She stuffed the white and the desert in the fridge and opened the red. She came back to me, sexily swaying and holding the bottle.

"Care for a drink?"

"Sure." I took a drink from the bottle and then watched her finish what was left. Damn, she looked sexy doing that.

"Jimmy, I've got a few ideas for tonight. Wanna hear?"

"I'm all ears."

"First, how about a game of pool?"

I had to laugh. I like where this is going.

"Works for me."

Both of us sucked. We kept deliberately missing the balls and causing each other to jump at the last moment by blowing in the ear or tipping the cue. Finally, I had one ball left and she had two. It was my shot. I could see that she was buzzing a bit, not tipsy or drunk, but definitely feeling good from the wine. I grabbed some gum from my pocket and put a couple pieces in my mouth. I went over and kissed her, sharing one. She smiled.

"Thanks."

I leaned over to take my shot. I felt her press against me from behind. I felt her hand slide down my stomach over my shirt and, right as I was about to strike, grab my cock. Needless to say, the cue ball bounced off the table.

"Hey, no fair!"

"It's fair. You can do it to me…" Another sexy smile. Damn she was hot.

I found the ball and gave it to her. She leaned over the table, looking to align the stick with the cue ball. Her ass stuck out gorgeously, her black dress sliding up the back of her legs until just below where I guessed her ass to be. It was time.

I approached from behind and pressed my hips into her ass. She moaned a bit and pressed back against me. My hands reached around to cup her breast, kneading and fondling them. She stopped sighting in the ball. I dropped my hands to her legs, feeling that smooth skin of her legs. One hand pressed on her back, pushing her down over the table completely. The other traveled up her inner thigh, the skin getting impossibly smoother and smoother. I raised it slowly, teasingly, carefully, until I felt the swell of her flesh where leg meet crotch. I felt her lacy underwear and rubbed lightly on her pussy. She moaned again.

I dropped down on my knees behind her. With both hands, I raised her dress until it revealed her perfect ass. She had on the most sexy black underwear I've ever seen. They were lacy and thin, not actually hiding the skin at all other than to tease.

I started to kiss the backs of her knees, slowly languishing my tongue on each until she jumped from anticipating. I covered the inside of her legs with kisses, licks, nibbles, and soft bites. My hands were busy above, one gently rubbing on her pussy and the other massaging her ass. Her panties were still on – something I meant to rectify shortly. Her breaths were coming in shallow gasps and half moans.

My lips and tongue made their way up her inner thighs, making her jump and buck her hips the closer I got to her sex. As I moved closer and closer, I smelled the aphrodisiac more and more. Finally, I kissed her straight on her pussy, sending a jolt through her body.

"I think I found where you wanted me to kiss."

"You are so clever." Her voice was thick, needful, and horny. I could tell she was desperate for me. I love it.

"Just wait."

I kept kissing her through the material, my tongue and lips pressing against her most sensitive place. It was quickly wet, both from my ministrations and her juices. Just like in the shed, they tasted clean and fresh, like fruit or something. I loved it.

My hands worked their way up her ass and then pulled on her panties. They hugged her flesh as I stripped them down, one teasing inch at a time. Her ass crevice showed more and more until I saw her rosy butthole. Just a little bit more and I saw the top of her slit, wet and pink, inviting me to delve inside. A little more and they were off, floating to the floor. Her full slit was right in front of me, glorious in its naked beautiful. With one long slow lick, I started at the clit and worked my way all the way to the back. She jumped and moaned and squealed, all at the same time.

"Oh fuck me…."

"I plan to."

"Please, baby, please."

"Please what?"

"Please don't stop. Lick me. Please lick me."

"Lick you where?"

Pause. I wasn't sure how dirty she would like to talk.

"Please lick my pussy."

That did it. I quickly buried my face into her warm delights, thrumming my tongue on her clit while my nose buried into her hole. My hands massaged her ass. She shrieked at the sudden onslaught, her hips bucking uncontrollably at the unfamiliar sensations.

I licked and I sucked on her clit. I flicked it back and forth, massaging it with my tongue. I pressed against it and blew on it oh so lightly. I shoved my tongue down her slick, tight pussy. It was warm and wet in there; my dick will be happy.

I went back to the clit and went to work. Time to show this girl some pleasure.

My tactics had an almost immediate effect. Within seconds of focusing my full attention on her clit, she started moaning loudly, crying out her feelings.

"Oh… oh….oh…oh… I'm gonna… I'm gonna… So good…. Oh… ohhhhhh.,…"

I knew she was close so I stuck one finger in her wet hole, gently pressing it in to her depths. She was tight even on my finger, reacting oh so strongly when I started to wiggle it around. That last bit sent her over the edge and her pussy clamped down on my fingers, her muscular walls pulsing and contracting on my finger in pleasure and heat. She screamed out and jerked, her hips violently shaking against my face. I could feel her juices flowing from the shocks of her orgasm.

When she was done, she sighed long and loud and leaned over the table. I stood up and stepped back. Her dress over still over her hips and her ass was sticking out, just begging to be slapped and filled. I waited. This is her night.

Within a minute, she pushed herself up off the pool table and turned around to look at me.

"That… was incredible. I've never cummed so hard. Not with my vibrator, not with anything. Just amazing. Come here, Jimmy."

I leaned over to her and met a passionate kiss. Her hands immediately went to work, pulling at my shirt and unbuttoning the buttons. It was off quickly along with my undershirt. She ran her hands over my shoulders, lightly digging them in and then down over my abs to my waist. She undid my belt and stripped it off. My pants were soon gone too.

She dropped to her knees, gave me a very sexy smile, and yanked my boxers down. My dick almost hit her in spring out.

She immediately deepthroated me. I don't mean she tried. I mean her lips bottomed out on the first pass. I damn near screamed to wake the dead when she did that.

"Oh fuck, baby. That's incredible. That's incredible. Where did you learn to do that?"

She stopped just long enough to giggle and smile, "Mom's cucumbers. They are about the right size and I was frustrated it took so long Wednesday."

With that, she was quickly back to the bobbing. The feeling of her lips sliding up and down my dick with such smooth suction was incredible. Her tongue licked my pole, massaging the entire thing and teasing my head. I knew I would blow soon if she kept this up. I yanked her up quickly, eliciting a groan.

"I was having fun."

"So was I but you said you didn't want a round 3. Well, you were about to send us into round 2."

She giggled and leaned close.

"Let's see about that."

With that, she kissed me and lifted her arms straight up. It was so sexy as she held her arms up, an unspoken request to derobe her. I complied.

I lifted the dress slowly, teasingly, over her body, her firm ass, her smooth stomach, her full breasts and finally over her head. With that, she was clad only in her black lacy bra, a match to her discarded panties. With a simple move, she reached back and took it off, leaving her beautiful high breasts bare for me to see. Her nipples poked out in erect fashion.

We stood there, both naked, both just staring at the other, hunger in our eyes and veins. Magic.

I leaned down and kissed her, softly, and wrapped my arms around her. My hands found her lower back, and then her ass cheeks, pressing into and groping them. She broke off the kiss and moaned against my neck.

"Jimmy, stop. I have an idea."

"Yeah, me too."

"Seriously, just watch."

With that, she ran over to the hottube and started to pull the cover off. I saw the benefits and quickly helped her. Inside, the water was hot and ready, full and beckoning.

"Is it always full like this?"

"No, I set it up earlier." A shy grin and a soft giggle.

This girl is amazing.

She ran over, naked as can be, and set a timer. The jets activated and the bubbles quickly arose. We climbed in, seated next to each other.

We were both sitting on a jet, the hot water coming out striking my dick with a fury. It felt good at first but quickly became too much. Mary's, on the other hand, evidently felt just right. She was starting to moan and touch herself, one hand caressing a breast, tweaking and rubbing the nipple, while the other hand dipped below to rub on her clit. She moaned loudly, her eyes closed in wanton pleasure as her body started to shake in quick jolts.

Not without me.

I grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up, seating her ass on the corner of the hot tube. A petulant look crossed her face.

"I was having fun."

"I bet you were."

She looked so fucking hot there, wet everywhere but her hair with steam coming off her smooth tan skin. I could see her erect nipples, standing proudly in rosy fashion on her high breasts. Down her toned stomach over her diamond stud to her pelvic region, where her pretty pussy was pink and ready. I leaned down and carefully kissed it, right on the clit. She gasped and bucked her hips to me, just slightly.

"Ok, this is good too."

"Good too? Or better?" Another long slow lick.

"I….don't…. know… shit…. yet… fuck... maybe… I need…. more compar… ison… time." Each syllable came out stuttered as my tongue went to work on her soft and delicate pussy. I flicked her clit, sucking and breathing on it, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her stomach and body while my hands reached up and massaged a tit each. She was moaning and thrusting her hips into my face, fucking me with my mouth. I loved it.

I shot my tongue in deep into her, feeling her gooey warm as her juices covered me. I brought it back out and rubbed her clit, stroking it slow and then fast from different angles.

I brought a hand down and inserted a finger into her pussy, my finger bent up against her front vaginal wall. I pressed around a bit until I felt her start to buck wildly.

"OH OH OH OH OH What the FUCK are you DOING?"

I kept it up, sucking on her clit and massaging my finger into her G-spot. She was crying and moaning and screaming all at once. Her hands were in my hair, slamming my face into her pussy as her hips drove themselves down my tongue. It was so fantastic. My free hand kept ravaging her tit, pulling on the nipple, hard.

With one final push against her G-spot, I lightly bit down on her clit, just hard enough to sent a bolt of pleasure that ignited a massive orgasm. Her juices ran down my finger and hand as waves of powerful contractions damn near squeezed my finger to the point of pain. Her screams became moans and groans of pleasure. Sweat was pouring off of her and she slowly eased back down on the hot tub corner. She relaxed down and down until she was firmly on it. I stood back and up, smiling at her.

She sighed contentedly and looked up at me, fire still raging in her eyes.

"Whatever that was, you are doing it again. As for now, get over here."

She pulled me over and sat me on a seat without the jet. She straddled me and shoved her breasts in my face. Glorious. Staring me in the eyes, she grabbed my cock and aimed it at her tight pussy. She locked her gaze with mine as she lowered herself until my head was resting against her pussy lips.

"I love you." She whispered it slowly and then lowered herself down, forcing herself onto me with a groan of pain and pleasure.

I was in shock. Her words, the feelings, her pussy, my dick, everything. I knew two things. First, I loved her too and should say it. Second, I didn't want to talk about it now.

"I love you too."

A slow languid smile settled on her face. She eased herself slowly down and down until her hips bottomed out on me. Fuck it was so tight and hot it felt like her pussy was trying to squeeze my cock out right there. I had to close my eyes and breath through my teeth not to cum right then and there.

"I love you too, Mary." I repeated it, just for the hell of it and to make sure she didn't stop was she was doing.

She swiveled her hips just a tad, creating surreal friction against my cock in the hot water. I groaned loudly and clamped onto a tit to keep from screaming. She moaned and did it again. I sucked on her nipple, hard. She did it again, laughing.

"Then fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you are never going to again. Fill me up."

I didn't need any more than that. I grabbed both her hips, kept her tit in my mouth, and lifted her slowly up my entire length. She gasped as I did. I brought her up until only my head was still in her and purposely pushed her back down, slowly, gently, passionately. She moaned, tossing her head back in delight at my penetration.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. Your cock feels so good in me Jimmy. Faster, please take me faster."

I brought her back up and lowered her again, my cock spearing into her virgin depths. Her hole was so hot and wet I could hardly stand it. I was screaming at myself in my mind, not to cum.

I brought her up again, and then broke off the tit and looked at her.

"Ready?"

"FUCK ME NOW!"

I slammed her down and thrust my hips up at the same time. She screamed, loudly. I prayed like hell the garage was insulated well because I did it again and again.

"OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH DON"T STOP!!!"

My hips were pounding up into her, my dick slamming up and down her wet canal. She was closing her eyes, clenching her fists, and biting her lips in between moans and screams. Her hands moved, all over her tits, her body, her face, my face, everything. I kept pistoning in and out of her, yelling my pent up frustration and joy at the act of pounding her pussy into oblivion.

The water was frothing and boiling around us from our thrashing. Her pussy met my dick each time with the same intense wetness and tightness, the warm hole squeezing over my cock head like a rubberband before sheathing my dick in pure sensation. She was so fucking tight and was not getting any looser. I screamed out my pleasure and pounded her, again and again and again. Her matching grunts spoke her pleasure as her eyes closed and her hands fondled her breasts.

I stopped right before I knew I would cum.

"Out!"

"Wha… what?"

"Get out Mary."

I hopped out along with her and grabbed a few towels from nearby shelf. I pulled her over to a very thick bear rug and lad down the towels. She saw what I was doing and immediately laid down on her back, spreading her legs and pulling her knees up to her shoulders. She is a fucking gymnast.

"Come and get it." No sexier words have ever come out of a female's mouth.

I quickly got down and lined up my dick with her pulsing vagina. I pressed the head against her lips and slowly slid into her until I bottomed out.

"OH FUCK!" We both yelled it at once.

The sensation was incredible. The angle, the sight, her willingness, everything. I saw her staring at me with her big green eyes, fire and lust flashing in there like crazy. Her vagina wrapped around my dick, pulsing in hot, wet waves, squeezing and massaging it like it was milking me for all I was worth. Fuck this girl is the best lay I've ever had.

"Fill me up, Jimmy. Do me. Cum in me. I want to feel you go in me."

"Are you sure? Are you-"

"I'm safe. Just fucking do it RIGHT NOW!"


With that, I pulled back almost all the way and drove my hips down until I bottomed out again. We both screamed. I did it again and again and again until we were both breathless and could do nothing more than just grunt and moan and hold on to each other. Her hands were on my back, holding on to me, onto anything, pulling me down to her, encouraging me on, faster and harder and faster and harder.

"CUM IN ME JIMMY. OH OH OH OH I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

"OH OH OH BABY, MARY OH MARY OH MARY…"

My balls literally pulled up close as I bottomed out on her again and again. They were slapping her anus with a THWACK each time as I pressured my cock down into her wet tight hole. I was screaming and moaning at this point, her pussy clamping down on me with enough force to make reentry like piercing her for the first time.

The feeling of her orgasm clenching on my cock and seeing her head fall back in a silent scream, her eyes closed and mouth wide open, was enough to send me over the edge. I pushed harder and harder and pumped one last time until I bottomed out, my cock head hitting the entrance to her womb. I exploded into her, my cum in rivers down into her vagina as my shaft pumped and pumped. We both screamed out in ecstasy at the feeling, our bodies quivering in one timeless meshing of flesh, passion, love, and fluid. It was glorious. It was magic.

I collapsed down on top of her, too tired to even rolled to the side. My penis fit snugly into her warm depths and her arms folded around me like a shield. I was still groaning.

"Sssshhhhhh, baby, you did good. Sssshhhhhh." Her voice was soft and comforting, relaxing in the aftermath of our passions.

I don't know how long we lay there, just drifting in the let down of our intense climaxes. Our breathing matched, our chests pressed together in the locking of our bodies. I could feel the fluids draining out of her vagina around my semi-erect cock. It felt surprisingly nice.

With a deep sigh, I pushed up onto my hands and looked down at her. She opened her green eyes to fix me with an unreadable stare.

"I love you Mary Johnson. That was the most incredible experience of my life."

"I love you too, slugger. It was pretty damned nice for me too."

I pulled up off her, my dick coming out with a protest from it and a slush of fluids from her.

"Nice."

"That's why I grabbed towels."

"Smooth thinking."

She picked the towels up and pulled them off the rug, checking for any signs of our adventure on the expensive fur. Nothing.

With a very sexy pose, she wrapped a towel around her and sat on the couch, her green eyes staring at me in satisfaction.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a couple of bottled waters. I brought them back over to her. Before I got to her, she stood and let the towel drop. She was fucking gorgeous, standing there naked and unashamed in front of me. Putting on foot in front of the other, she sexily swayed over to me to take a bottle. She took a long drink and put in on the counter.

"James Erickson, you and I have a lot to talk about. However, that can be later. I've got other ideas for now."

With that, she did that same walk over to the door to the outside. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled and said, "Care for a swim?"

You fucking bet I do.

*****

1...345678