James and Mare - A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen two big fish like this caught in the same trip. Freaky." The guide looked amazed. We hurried back to the harbor because the marlins were too big to fit on the boat.

We got back and immediately got the wench to get them out.

Mine was first – 596 pounds. It was beautiful.

Mary's was second – 616 pounds. Fuck.

She laughed and jumped and hugged her dad.

"Daddy, can we please mount it? Please please please?"

I'll mount you.

"Sure baby, of course we can. It will look nice in the garage."

"Oh thank you Daddy!"

We didn't say a word to each other on the ride back to the hotel.

*****

Brian said he didn't feel good as we walked up the steps. As soon as we were in our room, he headed straight to the toilet. About 15 minutes and a hell of a lot of throwing up later, he was climbing into bed. He took something that would "knock him out for good." It worked.

I lay there, mind steaming, wondering what the fuck I was going to do with Mary. That day at the waterpark and the game had been so great but I had probably blown it with her by not following up. And what the fuck was up with Tom's talk on the boat the day before? Shit shit shit.

I knew I wasn't going to sleep so I grabbed my swimming trunks and headed down to the indoor pool. It was open all night and also empty, thank the stars. I knocked out a few laps, churning out my frustration in my arms and legs. It felt good, really good.

Hopping out, I made my way to the steam room. The door was foggy and I couldn't see inside. I opened it up and made my way to sit on the bench. Nice. Cough. What?

I looked over and saw Mary sitting there in that light blue bikini. She looked amazing with the sweat pouring off of her. There was something so raw, so primal, so sexual that I instantly reacted, jumping up as my dick hardened. It does that a lot around her.

"I'm sorry, Mary, I didn't know you were in here. I'll… I'll leave."

Hand on the door handle, about to pull.

"Jimmy, please wait."

Heart beating. Sweating even more, not just the humid heat.

"Stay in here."

I went and sat down, tension running through my entire body. Funny thing is that she didn't say a word, just breathed deep, closed her eyes, and relaxed. I soon followed suit. Minutes passed. She got up, stretching. Her breasts strained against her suit and her stomach looked to die for. Damn, she really had an effect on me.

"Come on."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I didn't know what was going on but I came. Right then.

All she said on the elevator was, "Get dry and wait for me in the hallway." You got it.

I broke a record for showering and getting changed. I didn't know what we were going to do so I just wore another swim suit and a t-shirt and flip flops. Versatile.

I waited at least 30 minutes. Then I saw her. She was walking down the hall towards me in shorty shorts and a black t-shirt with some funky writing on it. She looked hot. Her hair was wet – she must have showered.

"Come on." I followed her back to her room at the far end of the long hall – her room was apart from mine and Brian's and on a different floor from the parents. Guess they didn't want us to hear them bang against the wall each night. I was grateful for many reasons at that point.

We went inside and she went to sit on a bed, motioning for me to join her. I did. She stared at me with those beautiful green eyes and wet hair, saying nothing. I looked back at her. I couldn't say anything. I saw a tear form at the side of one eye. It swelled then dropped, following the curve of her cheekbone. I rubbed it against her jaw with my palm. Her lips trembled. I hugged her.

"Mary, I'm so sorry."

"Why didn't you call?"

"I don't know."

Crying, holding, smelling. It was awful. It was perfect.

"That stupid bet is off, you know."

"I know, baby."

"I don't care about it. I care about you."

"I know."

"Why didn't you call?"

I held her back from me, staring her in the eyes.

"A million reasons. I was scared. I was scared I would hurt you again. I was scared I wasn't good enough for you. I was scared that you didn't actually want me. I was scared because you are Brian's sister and Tom's daughter. I was scared because of how crazy I am about you. I was just scared."

"Jimmy, I care about you. I want you. Please want me."

"I do, baby."

My hand on her jaw dropped to her chin, lightly rubbing it. Her eyes caught mine, swallowing them in her green depths. I pulled on her chin, leaning my face in. Our lips met, caressed, breathed, touched, and opened. Magic.

I don't know how long we kissed but it was forever. It was slow and soft. It was fast and fierce. She was on top of me, grabbing my shoulders. I was on top of her, rubbing her arms. She slipped her hands under my shirt, groping my back. I returned the favor. Damn her skin was soft.

We were lost in the heat of the exchange, our tongues and bodies saying things our mouths never could. We gave ourselves to each other. I never touched her anywhere but her back and her arms. I wanted to but felt it wasn't right, not yet.

Mountain top experiences are fantastic, but they must end. Eventually, we just lay next each other, our bodies intertwined and our breathing starting to calm. My hand was on her bare stomach, lightly tracing patterns around her belly button stud. She was looking at me, one hand moving through my hair and massaging my scalp. Our eyes were locked.

"Mary?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Will you… will you go out with me?"

A soft, slow kiss.

"Yes."

"When?"

"I'm off Wednesday night."

"7?"

"7. Ask my dad."

Reality really sucks sometimes. However, laying there with her, in that bed, I felt like I would do anything to win her, even face her old man.

"I will."

We kissed again, slowly. Magic.

We turned the TV on and watched some old reruns of shows we grew up on. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

BLARM BLARM BLARM!

I bolted up out of bed, not knowing where I was. The alarm clock said 6:45am. Mary was rubbing her eyes, looking damned sexy doing just that with her tousled bed hair. She was so beautiful.

"What's going on?"

"I set the alarm so you could get back to your room before my brother wakes up."

"You are amazing!"

"I know."

Because I could, I rolled over on her, pinning her body underneath me, feeling her pleasing mixture of soft and firm. She looked up at me and disregarding any chance of morning breath, pulled my head down and locked lips with me. She was passionate, desperate, and demanding. Her body coiled and bucked underneath me, rubbing against me. Her hands were under my shirt, grabbing my back and urging me on to more and more fire. She slipped her hands down my back to my shorts and slid them under, scratching and grabbing hard at my ass. I jumped and drove my dick into her softness, wishing for everything that we were naked. My eyes opened and caught hers, seeing the passion in them. I pulled back, wanting nothing more than to yank her clothes off of her and fuck her madly.

"You are amazing."

A throaty laugh. Purring voice.

"I know. Now run before my brother sees you coming out of my room with that monster."

She looked pointedly at my cock – my face burned. Quick kiss and I was gone.

*****

Our seats were split up again on the flight back. She was with her parents and I was stuck with Brian who was moaning about not getting to screw Isabel for "an entire week, dude." Shut up, douche.

*****

Monday and Tuesday were eternal. I called Mary twice each day, only getting to talk for a minute each time. Once she was at lunch with her mom. The other times she was at work and had to go. Suck.

*****

Tuesday afternoon, I arrived at the building where the Johnson's had their office. They had the entire 11th story of the building for their company, some type of manufacturing deal for mechanical engines. I never really knew.

I had an appointment – Tom had been quick when he said he would meet me at 5pm. I was nervous as all get out. I spent at least an hour checking my clothes and appearance. I felt like I was getting ready for prom or something. Shit shit shit.

Riding up the elevator was torture. Every floor chimed, sounding like they were sending me to my doom to my paranoid ears.

The receptionist said I should wait there at the front. "Mr. Johnson is busy but will see to you shortly."

5:05, he came out. He cut a sharp figure in business clothes, with nice slacks and button down shirt. No tie, no jacket. Good, I was dressed appropriately.

We went back to his corner office. The walls were windows to the outside, with an amazing view of the skyline.

"Sit down, son."

The door shut ominously behind me with a loud thud. I wondered if it was soundproof incase I needed to call for help.

"Well son, what can I do for you? Are looking for a job? I thought you had a great one lined in up to start in a week?"

"I do, sir. It's not that. It's not for a job."

"Well, what is it?"

"It's your daughter, sir."

Tom's face made granite seem soft.

"Sir, over the last few weeks, I've gotten a chance to be around her. I seen how she's changed since I left and I've got to say that she is a very nice young woman. Now, I know she's just 18 and I'm 24 but I really think I like her. With your permission, I'd like to date her."

Silence. Silence. Silence. Shit shit shit.

It was probably only 5 to 10 seconds but my heart dropped during the wait. I thought I was going to shit myself. My stomach churned.

Tom sighed and got up, walking over to a table. He poured himself a small glass of whiskey.

"Want some?"

"No sir, thank you though."

"Jimmy, you are a good kid. I like you." Fuck fuck fuck, bad way to start – he's going to lay down the hammer!

"Here's the thing. Mary's my only daughter. She's my world. She's everything to me, and her mom. She needs someone really special. Someone extraordinary. She needs a strong man, someone who can take her fire and not back down but who's also smart enough to give her rein when it's necessary."

A sip of the whiskey, a pause.

"Do you think you fit that description?"

"I… I hope so, sir."

"Will you be nice to her, treat her right? Be gentle and protect her?"

"Yes sir, with everything in me."

Another drink, another pause. Fuck.

"It's a hard thing on a man to see his baby daughter grow up. You want your sons to grow up and be big and strong. Somehow, you never want or think your daughter will grow up."

He shook his head and turned to me, fixing me in the eye with a penetrating stare. After a moment, he broke into a smile.

"Jimmy, I can't think of anyone else that I would rather date my daughter. You have my full and happy approval."

Shocked didn't describe my emotions. I felt like the kid who knows he's going to get cut from the team but then finds out he is starting the big game. Holy….

"Than… Thank you, sir."

"No, Jimmy, thank you. So when's the date?"

"Tomorrow night, sir. When would you like me to have her home by?"

"Don't worry about it, son, I trust you."

Fucking shit.

*****

I picked her up at 7. She was radiant in a red blouse and white khaki shorts. She ran out to the car and threw her arms around me. I saw her dad standing on the door step, laughing and waving at us. We got in and drove off. As soon as we were out of sight, she leaned over and grabbed my face. I was lucky I was on a residential road. She forced her lips against mine and starting kissing me like she was never going to stop. Her hands rubbed against my chest and stomach, slipping under the shirt to feel my chest. I was certainly enjoying myself.

After just a minute – right about the time I was thinking of going for her chest – she pushed me away and said, "Let's go before we get arrested!"

We caught dinner at a fun restaurant, a seafood place that had fish on the wall.

"Gee Jimmy, that marlin is almost as big as yours. Too bad it's tiny compared to mine!" Her eyes flashed with naughty laughter. I laughed and threw a piece of bread at her. She grabbed it and suggestively licked it before swallowing. Fuck me.

Dinner was fun. It was so nice being in her presence. We just got along so nice, such a shift from years of fighting.

"Mary, gotta ask you. What was the deal with the fighting all those years. Why were you like that?"

Blushing, red face. Nothing.

"Come on, you have to tell me. You were awful!"

"Jimmy, here's the truth. I had the biggest crush on you. I followed you around like all the time because I was crazy about you. You ignored me and laughed at me which hurt my feelings. Finally, I figured that the only way I could get your attention was to be mean to you. It was better than nothing. I guess I carried that on some."

"You sure did. You treated me like crap during those few weeks. You told your dad you did all that work!"

Another blush. Stammer. Cough.

"Well, I may have slightly twisted the facts… a little."

"Yeah, just a little."

"Besides, you got me back for it!"

I coughed, damn near choked. The memory of what I almost did fell on me. Shameful yet erotic at the same time. I was shocked she mentioned it that casually.

"Mary… I'm so sorry. I…"

"Jimmy, stop. I was egging you on and I deserved something. I knew I did. I took you down to the shed to get some one on one time. Why do you think the vise grips were down there? I plugged the pipe myself and then came to you."

"What the…. Seriously?"

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you."

"Regardless, Mary, I shouldn't have…"

Mary reached over, putting a finger on my lips.

"Shhh, it's in the past. Water under the bridge. Long distant memory. Kind of like the fact my fish was bigger than yours!"

"Hey, low blow, get your gloves up!"

"Besides, I kind… Nevermind."

"What? Tell me!"

"Nah, maybe later. So what movie are we going to?"

*****

I deliberately chose a movie that had been out for a while, hoping on a low turnout. It was some dumb romantic comedy. Normally, the only reason I would have seen it was because the main actress in it was seriously hot but nothing more than that. Besides, next to Mary, she was a dog. I mean that.

We got some drinks and snacks and walked in. Not much. A few people here and there, mainly in the middle.

"Where do you want to sit, Mary?"

"I like the back."

"Let's go."

She walked in front of me. Her ass looked great on those steps. We made it back there, the very highest row. No one within 30 feet of us, at least.

We sat down in the very back row and watched the intro keep playing. As soon as the lights went down, Mary grabbed me, kissing me strongly. I like where this is headed.

Her tongue penetrated my mouth, playing with mine, darting, teasing, inviting, and melding. There was something so erotic about the way she was kissing me. My hands were in her hair, on her arms, rubbing her, causing her to give off very soft moans.

Her hand was inside my shirt, on my chest. It found my nipples, working them, rubbing them, lightly squeezing the tips. I gasped. She laughed.

Her hand slid down to my abs, feeling the muscles bunching and coiling. She tickled, rubbed, caressed. I admit it, I was flexing the whole time.

I broke off and whispered, "No fair. Whatever you do, I should get to do, too."

She looked at me with her soft green eyes, each of us oblivious to the movie intro, and said, "That's the whole idea."

Bingo. What a girl.

My hand slid up her shirt, playing with her stomach. It was firm yet soft, her skin so smooth and warm against my rough hand. She moaned into my mouth when I applied pressure, rubbing firmly. She moved her hand back up to my chest, groping my pecs. I slid my hand up her abs to the bottom of her breast, feeling the fullness. I felt her smooth bra and encircled the entire thing, squeezing and massaging it. I think I groaned a few times. She felt so good against my hand. Her moans quickened. Suddenly, she stopped, pushing me away.

"Jimmy, stop. Please stop."

"What? What's the matter."

A sexy smile, a low laugh, and her hands went behind her back. A couple of seconds later, her bra came off from under her shirt. What an amazing girl.

"You are amazing."

"I know."

I picked up where I left off, kissing her passionately and massaging her breasts. I played with the nipples, flicking them and lightly pulling on them. I rubbed the underside of her breast, the fullness of her, and her ribs. I treated every single square inch of her chest like virgin territory, desperate to explore her with my fingers.

My lips left her mouth and traveled her jaw, her cheek, her ear. I breathed softly into her ear, causing her to moan slightly, and then I sucked on her earlobe. I followed that up with very lightly running my teeth and tongue along the rest of her ear. Her moaning indicating she did not disprove.

I ventured down lower, my hand still busy on her breast as my other hand slid behind her up her back, feeling the ridges of her spine. She was breathing deeply, her hands limp against me as I explored her.

I rained kisses down on her as I moved from her ear to her neck. I bit and sucked, kissed and licked, and lightly blew.

She was in heaven. I was in heaven. It was glorious. I made my way over her shoulder and back to her collarbone, sucking on it just heavy enough to cause her to keep moaning.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I wasn't sure if she would go along but I was very willing to try.

I bent down and kissed her stomach, leaning half out of my movie chair to do so. I was glad we were in the back. From her reaction, I would imagine that she was too. She let out a light gasp and then evidently shut her mouth tight. Luckily, the movie was loud enough and empty enough that I don't think anyone was close enough to hear us.

I sucked on the soft warm skin, making my way in a side to side course higher and higher, pushing the blouse as I went.

I made it to the bottom of one breast and kissed her ribs just underneath it. Another gasp. I jumped up the breast, kissing in slow circles around the nipple. I sucked on the skin, licked it, and kissed it heavily. My hands were on her stomach and back, rubbing gently but firmly. She was slowly writhing under me, her body jerking and bucking from my touch.

I kissed a nipple and lightly flicked my tongue over it. A louder gasp. I reached down, taking the whole areola in my mouth and sucked. A moan. Harder. A louder moan. I kept sucking. My other hand caught her other breast. Her breathing increased. I rotated to the other breast, giving it the same treatment. Her nipple was stiff and erect, calling me to kiss and suck on it. Her hands moved my head there before I was done with my circle – I was happy to oblige.

After just a minute, she grabbed me and pulled me up to her mouth, kissing me fiercely. Her tongue invaded me, pressing my tongue like a fighter going for a first round TKO. I was starting to wonder if I needed to tell her to calm down.

She pushed me back, locking me with those beautiful eyes, and muttered, "My turn." Two best words in the English language.

She reached down and kissed my abs, making me squirm in delight. Her kisses and licks were long, slow, wet, and torturous. Part of me wanted to grab her head and rip it up to my mouth, the other part to shove it down to my crotch. I did neither, trusting her sense of foreplay.

She moved ever so slowly up my chest, kissing and licking all the time. She got to a nipple and started to kiss and suck. Then, she did something that I didn't do but wished I had. She put her hand on my knee, slowly sliding it into my crotch over my shorts. My hips bucked, I couldn't help it. I may have groaned when her hand got to my cock and started to rub on it, feeling the pole quickly straining against the khaki fabric. She giggled.

1...345678