James and Sarah: College Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers

Trudeau returned the angle of the camera toward my cunt, as I lifted again. I pushed down hard. This time, one thrust did it. I was impaled again. I lifted again, then down again. Then up, then down. We were developing a rhythm, as the camera caught the action of my pussy being repeatedly penetrated, which evolved into a pounding. At the bottom of each thrust, my pussy pounded down hard, and I could feel that we were using all of he space in my cunt. He was filling me up to the hilt each time.

He moved the camera to my face. My expression changed from a smile to intense concentration. I was already learning that if I angled my cunt just right, his cock would rub against my clit -- and Omigod, did that ever highlight the sensation! I could feel something building inside me, something I had never felt before. I pounded down faster and harder, as I kept my clit in contact with his shaft. He was now filming my focused face and my vigorously bouncing tits. I later realized James would love this part, but I was focused on pursuing the feeling that was taking over my body. As I pounded, Dr. Trudeau filmed and didn't betray me by cumming too soon.

"Don't stop," he urged. "Keep working hard!"

I came down hard several more times, then my thrusting slowed down into a series of overwhelmingly intense shudders, finally settling down full on his cock.

"Good girl," said Dr. Trudeau. "You managed an orgasm on your very first fuck. That's only possible when you're completely comfortable with who you are and what you're doing. You seem to be completely at ease, sitting there across me with your pussy completely filled with a stranger's cock. Congratulations. You've already arrived at a place that some women never achieve in their lifetimes. By the way, do you mind if I get off now?"

"Oh, sorry. I guess I kinda forgot about you. Go ahead and finish yourself off."

He turned me over onto my back, spread my legs and put his cock in my hand.

"I like to get a girl's consent," he said. "So you're in charge of my cock. Do what you want with it."

I wasn't going to renege on him now. He had done a good job of allowing me to explore my sexuality, and I wasn't about to shut him down now. I took his cock and pulled it to my pussy. He slipped in easily and began pumping. I lay back with my hands behind my head and let him go. It took only a minute or so, and his cock was convulsing in my pussy. I was OK with that. I didn't want my first fuck to be diminished by a condom. I had finished my period the day before, so while bareback is always risky, the timing was a good as it gets. He lay down on top of me and fully relaxed for about a minute, then pulled back. I looked at his cock as he pulled it out. It was already beginning to soften, but it was wet with a combination of my juices, his juices, and a little blood.

I grabbed the camera and shot some footage of the quickly receding cock that had nailed me on my very first day of college. Then I handed him the camera and spread my legs wide, as he filmed my still soft and swollen cunt, while a bead of cum worked it's way to the entrance. I was finally realizing that it was the very thing my mind had subconsciously planned. I couldn't wait to share it with James -- but not right away. I would have to introduce him to watching porn. Then as our relationship matured, I would surprise him with this video -- and perhaps some others.

As I lay there, enjoying being naked in front of a man, I said, "Thanks for the great fuck," Dr. Trudeau. "Now, can you point me towards a guy with a really big cock?"

"As it happens, I do know such a guy. He's the captain of the basketball team."

Hmmm. Maybe I would have more than one video to show James. I should have time for more exploration before Jame's first visit. I was already wondering how a really big cock would feel.

wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers