Jameson Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying breathless on her stomach, her heart pounding, her scalp and bum sore, tears fall from her eyes, trying to process what just happened. Maston gets up, pulls his pants back on, slips on and buckles his belt, heads to the sink to rinse his face and after giving her red, sore bum another loud slap with his hand he tells her to "Get OUT!"

Yelling, making sure she knows she has crossed her boundaries, he calls her a "Slut!" and storms out slamming the door behind him.

In complete bewilderment she slips on her clothes and runs back to her room in tears. It's all so surreal. She crawls into her bed feeling like the slut that he said she was. She doesn't know what to do. She has nowhere to go if she leaves. Her mother hasn't answered any of her texts and feels she has just let her go. She wasn't a very caring mother, she was too self centered to really care anymore now with Cheri out of her house.

Depending on Mr. Jameson for everything, she can't leave and for the fact she has fallen in love with him she doesn't know if she really wants to. Torn, confused, and a bit broken at the moment not realizing its right where Mr. Jameson wants her. He has plans for her. Plans she is unaware of, things she never imagined. Feeling very lost, she curls up and cries herself to sleep.

Now she is awakened by a knock on the door, Hesitant to answer, the knocking comes again, only this time it's louder.

Afraid it may be Maston; she calls out "Yes?"

"It's dinner for you Miss."

It's Franklin's voice

"I can't come down right now."

"No Miss, I have it here."

"Leave it outside the door please."

"As you wish."

Quickly she jumps out of bed and cups her ear to the door making sure he has left, he has. Opening the door slowly, Cheri finds a silver tray with a covered serving dish, tea and a single red rose. Bending over gently to pick it up, her body hurting from the beating Maston gave her, she places the tray on her end table. Sitting gingerly on the edge of her bed she finds a small white card underneath the rose reading "Enjoy dinner my dearest, xoxo."

"Is that supposed to be an apology?" she mumbles to herself.

Not really sure what to make of the card and the rose after the what he did, she tosses them aside and uncovers her dinner, revealing lovely paper thin roast beef slices, a few roasted small red potatoes and glazed carrots garnished beautifully with flakes of fresh parsley. A warm dinner roll and butter sit on a small dish to the side and a cup of tea. It all smells so good even though she doesn't have much of an appetite.

After eating about half of it she covers up the remains and puts them back outside the door to hopefully be picked up. She grabs her soft white robe and heads for the bathroom to take a shower. Stepping inside the tub she feels the sting of the soap and water on her bum and gasps. All lathered up she does the best she can to rinse herself by sticking only the front of her body under the water. Suddenly, there's a noise, shutting off the water thinking she hears a knock on the door, her heart races. The knock comes again; too afraid to answer, Cheri waits in the shower for it to stop; hoping Maston doesn't come wandering in like he had before.

Standing there dripping wet she grabs a towel and dries her shivering, sore body and slips into her soft robe. The knocking stops, tiptoeing out of the bathroom she goes to check outside the door. The tray is gone and has been replaced by a crystal bowl filled with chocolates. This whole situation is perplexing.

Sitting in bed, nibbling on the chocolates, the door opens, it's Maston. She drops a chocolate out of her hand and her eyes are big and wide and filled with fear. Frozen with his presence, Maston sits down next to her and strokes her cheek with the back of his hand causing her to flinch.

"My dear Cheri, calm down Love."

Her stomach is so tied up in a knot she's afraid she'll vomit. He tries taking her trembling hands in his to calm her but she's too confused and frightened by him for the first time, she doesn't want to be near him.

"Please go." She tells him,

"Oh no Cheri, I won't leave, not yet."

Feeling very uneasy she demands,

"Get OUT!"

Maston doesn't move, he turns on his charm instead.

"Oh my love, let me see what has happened, show me where you hurt."

"No!" snipping at him, she cries from the strange feelings of confusion.

"Please Cheri, I brought ointment, here, show me where you are sore, and let me help you."

He tries again and succeeds in holding her hands. His eyes are so deep and dark and the heat from his touch is making him less frightening as he cocks his head and lightly kisses her cheek.

"C'mon now."

He starts to open her robe she is speechless and frozen. He reveals her body and rolls her over onto her stomach,

"That's my girl."

She is too frightened to try and stop him. Revealing her red and beaten rear he gives her a sympathetic look.

"My poor dear, you must learn that I have rules."

And he puts a dab of ointment on his fingertips and begins to spread it across her sore flesh, stinging her, she flinches. After a few minutes, letting the ointment settle into her skin he covers her back up in her robe, kisses her head and says good night while closing the door behind him. Cheri cries in her pillow because she has seen a side of him that scares her and at the same time she is crazy in love with him. Pulling up the covers and finding the chocolate she had dropped when he walked in she puts it back in the bowl, shuts out the light and falls asleep for another night.