Jan Lets it Happen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers

"So then Peter. I'm ready for you. Do you have piss for mommy?" she said looking up at me and I saw genuine lust in her eyes.

I stepped up to the shower door and was about to look back at Kate but she had followed me right up to the shower cubicle too and stood right beside me. She ran her hand down my back and rested it on the crack of my ass.

"Go on Pete!" she whispered. " Go on. Do it. I dare you. I dare you to piss on her! Go on!"

I took my cock in my hand and pointed it right at Jan's tits and tried to relax. I was wishing I needed more than I did to give Jan a real good hosing down but as long as I could manage just to pee on her tits with Kate right there watching that was going to be one hell of a turn on!

"Come on pisser!" Jan said. "Piss on me you dirty fucking bastard!"

"Oooh mom!" Kate giggled. "Sorry! Hearing you talk like that is SO weird! Come on you!" she said grabbing my ass firmer. "Piss! Piss on my mom you fucker!" and giggled again.

I relaxed and started to finally feel my flow begin. At first I only managed a dribble that splashed lightly on Jan's thighs and then my stream strengthen enough to splash over Jan's tits sending a golden yellow stream down between her breasts, over the folds of her stomach and into the dark crevice of her bush.

Jan let out a sigh of pleasure as she rubbed my piss over her tits and belly. I quickly peed on her face and she opened her mouth to welcome the last of my piss as the flow weakened and ended. All the time Kate had stood there transfixed and silent. But when I was done she put her hand to her mouth and said..."Holy crap! Oh my god mom! Fuck!"

"Lovely!" Jan said smiling up at us. "See that's what he likes Kate. That was so good you should try it some time!"

"Jeez no I don't think I could. Not in my mouth like that anyway. Christ mum doesn't it taste really bad? Isn't it dangerous and you could get sick? I mean...eeech!"

Jan sat there fondling her big wet tits and shook her head. "No dear it's harmless. And the taste isn't as bad as you'd think. Try it sometime! You'd love her to wouldn't you Peter?"

I just nodded in reply and then looked at Kate. "Don't worry Kate you don't have to. This was amazing fun! But..."

"Hey well maybe I might surprise you one day!" Kate interrupted and kissed me full on the lips. "Now lets go and let Mom get cleaned up and your going to have that ass of yours seen to!"

Kate led me out of the en suite into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I stood there feeling a bit awkward as I heard Jan showering.

"So you told Jan about my strapon fantasy too huh?" I said looking at Kate who was sitting looking up at me with her head tilted to one side. She nodded and lay back on her elbows.

"Well I know you like it when I stick my vibe up you. So this is no different really. I guess I've just been too shy to try it but Mom was really, really keen to try it out. She says she's never done it before." Kate looked up at me with a slight frowning expression and then asked..

" Do you want Mom or me to fuck your ass?"

I looked her in the eyes for a moment trying to guess what was going on in her mind.

"Both would be more fun!" I said with a grin. Kate pouted and looked at me for a second before sitting up and sliding off the bed to stand up.

"I suppose I better get ready. Although this is going to be embarrassing in front of mom!" Kate said and began undressing. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched. My cock was limp but beginning to ooze precum and although I had watched Kate undress thousands of times knowing that her mother was about to walk in on both of us naked was sending shivers of expectation up my spine and making my stomach do somersaults. Kate finished undressing and crawled onto the bed on all fours and knelt beside me. Her glossy dark hair slipping off her shoulders as she kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Don't know about you but this feels so dirty don't you think? The thought of Mom coming in here and doing stuff to you is so weird but so scary dirty at the same time isn't it?" she asked as she ran her hand up my thigh and cupped my cock and balls. "Ooo baby you are so wet. Almost as wet as me feel!" she said and took my hand and placed it on her pussy. I pressed my fingers into her and felt her warm, wet, slippery cunt.

Just then the en suite door opened and Jan came out. She had a towel wrapped around her body and another around her head. She looked at us for a moment and Kate sat up and instinctively raised an arm to cover her breasts. Jan pulled the towel from her head revealing her short, wet, bleached hair which she slicked down. She looked at me and then at Kate and said..

"Ready dear? Are you ready to let me do this?"

Kate sat on the bed with her legs now drawn up hiding her nakedness and she just smiled and nodded at her mother. Jan looked at me and pulled the towel from her body. Her huge tits flopped into view once more but my eyes were immediately drawn to the black strapon dildo protruding from her crotch. I was stunned and thrilled to see it but also relieved it wasn't overly big. It looked about the same size as my own cock. Kate squealed and burst out laughing and Jan giggled.

"Like it?" she asked us both as she shook it from side to side a little. "Do you like my cock Peter? I'm going to fuck you and Kate is going to watch. Is that what you want you disgusting, dirty, fucking pervert!"

"Oh my god Mom!" Kate gasped at her mother's dirty talk. All I could do was nod in response to Jan.

"Sit with your legs over the end of the bed and lie back!" Jan commanded and I did what I was told.

"Now lift your legs up so I can see your hole!" Again I obeyed and revealed my asshole to Jan.

"Hmm.." said Jan looking at my ass with a tilt of her head. "Kate stick a pillow or two under him I think he needs to be up a bit!" Kate grabbed a couple of pillows and I raised myself up for her to shove them under the small of my back.

"That's better!" said Jan. "Now then.." she almost whispered and opened a tube of KY Jelly that had been in her hand. She squeezed a load of jelly onto her dildo and then started sliding her hand up and down its shaft making soft squishing noises as she lubricated it's length. She put the tube of jelly on the chest of drawers behind her and smeared some over the fingers of her right hand.

"First we need to loosen him up a little" Jan said looking at Kate and then placed her hand to my exposed anus. I gasped a little as she immediately found my hole with her jelly coated finger which was quite cold. With a twist she inserted her right index finger into my hole in one single thrust that made me gasp louder. I was quite used to Kate inserting her vibrator into me so this was easy to take but the fact my mother in law was fingering my ass while my wife watched was intensely erotic. I groaned and turned to look at Kate who was smiling at her mother.

"He loves his ass being fucked Mom!" she said. "Stick that dildo up him. Fuck him Mom fuck your dirty son in law!"

Jan removed her finger and manoeuvred herself into position and prodded my hole with the strapon. It felt big and that I wouldn't take it but Jan thrust hard against me. I instinctively recoiled as the black dildo rammed against my anus hurting a little but Kate grabbed me and hissed at me almost spitting my face through the dark hair hanging over her face.

"Don't move you bastard!" she spat. "Don't fucking move and let my Mom fuck you!"

I could only groan in reply as Jan pressed the dildo harder against my sphincter. I relaxed a little despite the pain which I was actually enjoying and suddenly I felt the head of the dildo ease into me. I grunted as it did so and Jan must have felt the give and gave one long push shoving the entire length of her rubber cock into my ass. The intense feeling of pain and my ass being filled was unbelievable and sent me over the edge in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck Jan! Jesus Christ! That's ...uuuuurgh!" I cried out as Jan withdrew her cock slowly and then thrust gently into me again.

"That's it Mom!" cried Kate sounding excited herself. "Fuck him Mom! Jeez I can't believe we're doing this!" she said laughing.

I grunted now with each slow thrust that Jan was giving me. Kate leaned over and kissed me with her open mouth. Her tongue thrashed wildly in my mouth before suddenly pulling away from me and then spitting right into my face and slapping me quite hard across the cheek.

"You dirty fucking bastard! You dirty fucking sicko you like this huh? You like my Mom ass fucking you?" she sneered at me and I saw her hand slip to her pussy.

"Yeah I fucking do!" I moaned now passed all care. "I fucking love it and I want you to fuck me too! Fuck my ass while your Mom sucks my cock!"

"Want to swap places?" Jan asked Kate as she stopped her gentle thrusts.

"You bet!" Kate said and leapt off the bed. Jan withdrew the strapon which was quite a relief as the immense pressure on my prostate was bringing me close to orgasm. Jan undid the straps and helped Kate get herself into it. I lay watching Jan with her huge boobs swinging freely as she helped Kate adjust the straps. At one point I noticed Jan lean down from behind Kate and her huge tits dragged against Kate's back and flopped into view. Jan made a last adjustment and then tugged on the dildo.

"Good to go dear!" she said and then picked up the KY Jelly and squirted some more onto the shaft of the black dick and ran her hand up and down it. "Oooo..Kate I like your big cock!" she said gleefully. "Wouldn't mind that in me once you're done with this fucker!" she said and winked at me.

Kate didn't seem to catch on to what her mother had just suggested and concentrated in placing the head of the rubber dick to my ass. She pushed hard against me and unlike before my now relaxed hole gave way quite easily and I felt my rectum filled once more. I had expected Kate to be quite reserved but she immediately started fucking me much harder and faster than Jan had. The site of her dark shiny bobbed hair and boobs bouncing in time to her violent thrusts was quite something and I reeled with ecstasy and sheer joy.

"That's my girl!" Jan said encouragingly as she sat beside me on the bed and grabbed my cock. She leant over and took my cock in her mouth making a "Mmmmmm" sound as she did. Her big tits resting on my abdomen.

"Yes Mom suck him!" Kate panted still fucking me furiously. "Suck that cock! Fuck this is FUN!" she cried out and kept slamming into me. We kept this up for a few moments until Jan let go of my cock and looked up at her daughter who was now grunting and panting as she ruined my asshole.

"STOP!" Jan cried and put her hand on Kate's breasts. "We don't want him shooting his load yet and he will if you keep that up! Come out!"

Kate pulled out of me. Her face flushed and her eyes looked eager for whatever was next. Jan slid off the bed and knelt beside Kate and to my surprise and Kate's she took the black rubber cock into her mouth and started sucking on it bobbing her head back and forth. She looked up at Kate with smiling eyes.

"God Mom! That's been up his ass!! Yuck!" Kate squealed but stood and there and watched her mother suck her strapon.

"Suck it Jan!" I said. "Suck Kate's cock!" and laughed. Kate looked at me with surprise in her face and then laughed too.

"Mom you dirty bitch! That's disgusting!" But Kate didn't recoil she started thrusting back at her mother. "Want my cock Mom huh? You want it?"

Jan stopped and let the dildo slip from her mouth. "Yes I fucking want it. In my CUNT!" she hissed and crawled back onto the bed and lay beside me. "Fuck me Kate! Fuck your Mommy!"

But Kate stood there and looked back and forth between me and Jan. "What?" she asked quietly. "Mom no that's too weird!"

"Oh for fuck sake Kate just fuck me!" Jan pleaded. "It'll give Pete a real thrill!" she added with a glance in my direction.

"MOM!" Kate cried. "Ewww. No way let Pete do it!"

"Boring!" Jan said and started fingering herself. "Much more fun if you fuck me while he fucks my mouth!" she said turning to me again with a wild grin. "Tell her Peter darling. Tell your dirty wife to fuck her Mommy!"

I looked at Kate and was genuinely quite shocked at Jan. But the idea of Kate fucking her mom with the strapon was wild and I had passed caring what any of us thought anymore.

"Go on Kate fuck her. Fuck her as hard as you can. Fucking old bitch deserves it. Filthy whore let me piss on her and fucked my ass!" I sneered at Kate

"Yeah and I bet you'd like me to piss in your mouth you dirty fucker!" Jan replied.

"Jeez fucking perverts!" Kate sighed and seemed to shrug. She moved her cock over to her mother's open legs and placed the head to her pussy.

"You asked for it Mom. You fucking asked for this!" and slowly started pushing the strapon into her mother's cunt. "I don't believe this Pete!" she said to me as she slid the full length of the cock deep into her own mother.

"Mmmfff!" Jan grunted. "Oh my god Kate fuck me dear"

"Yeah fuck her Kate! Fuck your own mother hard!" I said smiling at my wife as she started thrusting her strapon in and out of her own mother's sloppy cunt. I watched on as Kate fucked harder and faster and then she leant forward over her mother's body to prop herself up on her arms on the bed in the missionary position. Kate's tits gently brushed against her mother's which were wide spread. Jan moaned and grabbed her daughters tits in each hand and squeezed them.

"Fuck yes Kate! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" Jan cried out clearly nearing orgasm.

Kate didn't seem to react to her mother holding her tits and leant down further. Her dark hair brushing against her mothers face. Jan smiled up at Kate with wild, wide open eyes. Kate lay fully on top of her mother now still bucking her hips to thrust the dildo into her mother. Jan wrapped one arm around her daughter's body and another around her head and pulled Kate into her. I watched in awe as Jan kissed Kate full on the lips and then in amazement as Kate didn't recoil but responded passionately, kissing and almost chewing at her mothers open mouth. Their tongues clearly exploring each other's.

"Holy fuck!" I said as I knelt there beside them completely mesmerised "That's so fucking hot you two!" I moved up beside Jan's head and knelt beside her and guided my dripping cock to her face and wiped it all over her. She opened wide and I plunged my cock into her mouth causing her to gag. She turned away from me then threw her head back as Kate slammed the dildo into her with more violent thrusts. Kate yelling out "Ah!" with each thrust. Jan screamed out as she came and pulled Kate's head back by her dark hair and then forced Kate's face into her breasts. Kate sucked and slobbered on them as she stopped her fucking leaving both her and her mother panting and gasping. Kate raised herself up and withdrew from her Mom and stood there looking at us.

"Fuck me I just screwed my own mother!" she said and raised her hand to her mouth and laughed. "God Mom I don't believe we just did that!"

"Ha!" Jan panted. "That's my girl! Fucking good wasn't it? Christ I'm a dirty old whore!"

I looked at Kate who nodded in Jan's direction. "OK look I need to empty my load pretty bad here!" I said almost pleadingly.

Jan sat up. "But Kate hasn't had her share yet has she?"

"It's OK Mom" Kate said still panting. "Pete'll fuck you and cum in you or on you or whatever you want him to do. I'll watch and see to myself!"

"OK deal!" Jan said "Come on then Peter lets see how long you can last in my cunt. Or would you prefer my ass?"

I grinned at Jan and then at Kate. "Hey Kate your Mom wants me up her ass!"

"Do it baby!" Kate said starting to undo herself from the strapon. "Do it I want to see you do that for sure!"

Jan got up onto all fours and I asked Kate to pass the tube of jelly. I smeared some on my cock and then plunged my finger into Jan's big ass. "Time to get my own back you old fuck!" I said and started pushing my raging cock into her hole. Amazingly it entered with little effort as my cock was so wet and smeared with jelly and her ass was wet with her cunt juices and jelly. I slowly shoved my length into her and she groaned loudly.

"Ooo Peter!" Kate said and jumped on the bed. "How does that feel Mom?"

"Fucking wonderful!" Jan grunted. "Kate lie in front of me. Let me kiss your pussy!"

"Fuck sake Mom! How disgusting are you?" Kate said in reply.

"PLEASE!" Jan begged. "Pete's fucking my ass and I want to eat your cunt you little bitch! Uuugh" she cried out as I fucked her harder and faster now even more excited by what she was saying.

"DO IT!" I shouted.

Kate moved herself and sat in front of her mother and spread her legs wide revealing her glistening wet gash. Jan plunged her face into it and began licking and sucking at her daughter's cunt in a frenzy. Kate started rubbing her clit furiously making an almost angry growling sound. After a few moments she threw her head back and suddenly bucked with a scream.

"Yeeeaaaaahh!" she yelled and bucked her hips smashing her pussy into mothers face. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Kate cried out. "Oh fuck!! Oh Jesus Christ"

"Mmmff...mmmmf...ah..fucking wonderful!" Jan gasped raising her head up from her daughters cunt. But I could take no more and was ready to blow. I pulled out of Jan's ass and shoved her forward making her collapse on top of Kate who was lying there looking stunned at what she had just done with her mother. Jan knew what was happening and grabbed Kate to her in an embrace. Her huge tits squashing over and engulfing Kate's. They sat there in each other's arms and Jan pressed her left cheek into Kate's and they both looked at me as I knelt before them with my cock in hand. It only took a few strokes and I exploded cum all over Jan's face first and then splashed more over Kate's shiny dark hair. I spurted again and again with more cum than I had shot in years! Eventually I was done and I knelt there gasping and looking at my wife and mother in law in each others arms covered in my cum.

"Fuck!" I said. "Fucking hell!"

I lay down spent but Kate and Jan started smearing my cum on each other's breasts.

"Mmmmm..." Jan purred. "Lovely Kate wasn't that something?"

"Still can't believe it. I don't know what's got into me! God Mom look now I'm rubbing Pete's cum into your tits!" Kate giggled.

"Well!" Jan said as she lay back letting Kate fondle her huge breasts. "Dunno about you two but that was off the scale" How bad are we?" she said and laughed. I joined Kate in massaging her mother's tits.

"So ..er....was this a one off or what?" I said expectantly.

Jan looked at Kate. "It's up to your wife and my daughter. I'm just glad she's let go of herself and will maybe do what you want now." She said looking at Kate.

Kate smiled. "Well hell after this ....you can piss on me if you want Peter. I'll strapon you too and piss on you. And you can have Mom do whatever whenever. Anytime. I mean it."

"See?" Jan said stroking my back. I just smiled at her knowingly. She pulled me down and then sat up, leant over me and lifted my dripping, flaccid cock into her mouth and started blowing me. Flicking her tongue over my glans and slowly my cock started to come back to life.

"Jan it's too soon I won't be able to yet" I said ruefully.

"Kate get that thing on again and ass fuck this pathetic shit!" Jan said. Kate got up and dutifully refitted the strapon, added more lube to it and knelt up between my legs. I lifted my legs up around her and she poked my hole with the dick. My already stretched ass took it in easily and Kate started humping me while Jan sucked on my cock. Kate's thrusts forcing my cock up into her mother's mouth. I wasn't only hard again but I felt arousal now as my prostate took a hammering once more from the cock filling my rectum.

pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers