Jan Lets it Happen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers

I saw Kate reach out with her right arm and grab her mother's butt cheeks. "Mmmmm" Jan mumbled as she kept sucking my bobbing cock. Kate slapped her mother's ass cheek with a loud SMACK!

"MMMMM!" cried Jan still sucking me.

Kate smacked her mother on the ass again and again in time with her thrusts into me.

"Suck him bitch!" she hissed "Suck my man's dick you old bitch!" and smacked her harder making Jan lift her head from my cock and cry out.

"Fucking bitch!" cried Kate and shoved her head back down onto my cock. She grabbed her mothers head by her hair with both hands and started yanking Jan's head up and down furiously on my now brick hard cock. Kate was grunting and gasping. Jan was making snorting sounds through her nose as she fought for breath and I lay there taking it all in and willing myself back to orgasm.

Suddenly Jan pulled herself away from my cock and Kate's grasp. She knelt up beside me and lifted her right leg over me then raised herself up so she was squatting over me and holding onto Kate's shoulders.

"Watch!" I heard Jan say. Kate was still fucking me although her pace had slowed as she watched her mother. I looked up between Jan's thighs and a golden trickle sprinkled down on my chest. Then a faster, heavier flow cascaded down on me and I moaned.

"Fuck your Mom's pissing me Kate she's pissing on me!"

"Oh well just as well there's a mattress protector under that sheet!" I heard Kate say as if either me or Jan cared at that point! Then as her stream of piss slowed and stopped Jan sat right down on my face and smothered me with her stinking crotch. I struggled for breath till she lifted herself once more and leaned over to my cock to start sucking on it once again. The smell and taste of Jan's piss and the feel of Kate's strapon up my ass while her mother sucked me hard was now too much and I started to feel a second orgasm coming.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to come!" I groaned. Kate grabbed her mothers head and yanked it up and down on my cock harshly. Jan squealed on my cock and with a loud "Yaaaaagh!" I shot fresh cum into Jan's mouth and at the same time lifted my head up and attacked her asshole with my tongue . Kate stopped fucking me and yanking Jan's head and sat back exhausted with her head back. Sweat was now glistening all over her body. Jan gently sucked me and lifted her head with her mouth shut and rolled over me to one side leaving me lying there gasping. With a smile on her face she looked at me and then at Kate and we both watched as Jan swallowed what I had just given her.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned and let out a long sigh and took some deep breaths.

And with that we were done.

Jan showered first leaving Kate and me alone together. We just lay holding each other for a few moments till Kate said..

"Well Pete. I think Mom enjoyed herself don't you?"

I nodded in response and grinned. "Did you? I mean incest and everything. Phew!"

"Hell yeah!" Kate said and sat up. "Guess I'm more of a perv than I ever thought! I mean fuck I had sex my own mother! Jesus!!" She held her hand over face but then just laughed. "Bet you want to do all this again and have me and Mom pee all over you and stuff eh?"

"Oh yeah!" I said gleefully.

"Well we'll see about that Mr." She said standing up as Jan came back into the bedroom. "Oh and any time you want to fuck her" Kate said nodding towards Jan who was towelling herself down. "You can! Any time you want with or without me!" she said with a smiling glance at her mother as she went for her shower.

"Well!" said Jan standing there towelling her huge breasts. "I'd call that a result wouldn't you?"

I just smiled and said "Definitely!"

The end.

pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers