Jane and the Long Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers

They both breathed heavily as he started kissing her neck, tasting her sweat with his penis still deep in her ass. She began to cool now, the loving warmth retreating back into her pelvis. He stood and pulled out of her, removing a cum-filled condom and throwing it away. She collapsed on the couch and watched him, his still hard rod reviving a similar fervor in her. She wanted to feel him inside again and felt wetness pooling in her vagina. The warmth stalled its retreat as he came back with his stiff member and grabbed her hips as he had before, placing her on her knees in the same position, her bare and dripping sex on display and waiting to be filled. She let out a cry as his hardness plunged deep into her and his hips slapped against her ass. The whole thing in one thrust. He reached up and grabbed her shoulders now, bowing her body as he thrust into her. She loved this animalistic side of him, taking her as he wants it. Her vagina now felt full even as her ass felt empty without his penetration.

The warmth quickly exploded and her body began its involuntary movements in its third orgasm of the day. Her cries of pleasure filled the room as he enjoyed the depths of her sex. She came back down and her cries turned to moans as he continued pushing in and out of her, delighting in the way her inner lips gripped his shaft. She pushed back in rhythm with his thrusts, imploring him to cum deep inside her.

Finally, his breath caught and he grunted as he pushed all the way into her, rod erupting and filling her with his seed. He sat there for a while, allowing himself to soften while he fondled her breasts. When he slipped out, he took her hand once more. They walked upstairs to the bedroom where he removed his shirt and she removed her dress and bra. Semen dripped out of her sopping wet folds and down her shaking thighs. He climbed into bed and pulled her atop him. Jane rested her head on his shoulder. She felt his love for her radiating and her heart was warm. She kissed his chest, saying thank you for a good day. In return, he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. They fell asleep there in each other's arms.

badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers
12