All Comments on 'Jane Tells Her Story'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm so glad I discovered this excellent writer

I'm a great fan of family fucking, the nuclear family that is. My favorite is motherfucking, a boy sticking his cock up the same cunt he came out of and gifting his mom with his young semen. A father sheathing his fat veiny daddy-dick up his Little Princess's adorable little coochie is wonderful in my book. But there's something special about a brother and sister giving in to the natural urges that are always simmering beneath the surface with siblings of opposite sexes. What I love about this story is how Jane and Ben get together and the boy has the best party of his life up his own sister's pretty little twat. Jane, despite her vast experience with so many other men, has a real good time as well. Siblings genetically have the closest relation possible between two humans, and I sometimes think that a brother's cock and his sister's twat are made for each other. When Ben blows his brotherly balls and fills Jane with his creamy semen he's satisfied on a very deep level, and I like to think that she is, too. Anyway, I'd love to see more stories of family fucking from this highly talented author.

mdngtman7mdngtman7about 10 years ago
awesome story,

I read alot of incest stories because they excite me beyond reason lol. The total taboo thing, i loved my mother so much and i'd have loved to have the same chance with her growing up. You seem so open and honest with your feelings and im impressed that you didn't let societal bs cloud what you have. You wrote your story very well and i enjoyed it immensley i hope you will expound on your adventures, a fan and thanks.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

AWESOME story.

One of the BEST Brother/SISTER stories.

Wish she was my sister.

I enjoyed the was you were so open about the relationships. It kept me hard .

Hope to have an epilogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...