Jane Tells Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him to lie on the bed and then I lay beside him but on my side, looking towards him with my tits close to his face. I slipped a hand under the elasticated waistband of his boxers and lay it on his stiffening cock. "I want to re-live one of our magic moments." I said.

I eased his cock free of his remaining garment. Slowly I caressed it with effective masturbating motions. Ben sighed and, recalling the moment, started to lick and suck my tits. Now I sighed. I kept up the steady pace of hand action on my brother's stiff cock. No words were spoken and we soon both sensed Ben's climax was getting nearer.

At this point, I departed from the original sequence of events and leant over my brother's body. I moved my lips to his shiny knob and took it and half of his shaft into her mouth. I moved my head expertly and Ben responded with slight thrusts of his cock into my mouth. His chest juddered, his cock thrust just a bit harder and I felt the first spurt of ejaculation hit the back of my mouth. The next one was more powerful, the third was about the same. Then they grew weaker as Ben groaned and groped my tits.

He had never been sucked off by his sister and the sensations were amazing for him. My heart was pounding under my heavy breasts. The desire to perform fellatio on my brother had grown from the recent revival of our intimacy. I had almost done it that day when things were re-kindled and the idea had not gone away. I sucked his final spurts, swallowing everything. Already his cock was softening having lost its pent up strength due to his climax. I slowly withdrew it from my mouth, keeping my lips tight around the shaft and knob as I did so.

Then I flopped back down beside him, very aroused and with my lust for my brother's jizz temporarily satisfied. We remained silent as we recovered. Still without speaking, Ben sat up and changed his position. Then he skilfully removed my panties. He looked at my practically hairless pussy. I'd started shaving and trimming my pubes by this time. Actually, Sir likes me to fully shave my pussy - for obvious reasons. Ben parted my thighs. My pussy lips were open, proud and wet.

Ben could smell my sexual excitement and it spurred him on. Now he returned the favour. He confided later that over the years he had come close to trying to lick my pussy. That day he did it, but as a man with his experience of cunnilingus gained elsewhere. He licked and tongued my pussy hole and my clitoris. I held one hand on his head and pushed him closer to my most intimate spot. My other hand squeezed my breast and pinched the firm, aroused nipple.

Ben brought me to a shuddering climax then again we lay still. No words were spoken as we got dressed. Before Ben left we embraced, holding each other close and tight. My breasts pressed against his chest. I said quite intimately "I tasted you secretly when we started doing stuff, just a little bit that was left on my hand. Today, I've had a proper woman's portion. It was brilliant. Will you let me do that again?"

Ben had nodded. "You know I will!" he said before he left.

I had been looking at my past diaries where I kept my intimate details coded. In the three or more years that Ben and I had been intimate, we had fucked over a hundred and fifty times. I had used a single mark in my diary each time that the act had occurred.

My diary had also reminded me of the time that Ben had brought a friend, Toby, home for a sunny afternoon in the garden. He was staying the night with Ben, in Ben's room.

I was about nineteen then and I was sunbathing in a bikini which did its best to contain my breasts. I was quite attracted to Toby, despite him being slightly younger than me and I found him good looking. Toby was constantly looking at my body, clearly excited by what he saw and I enjoyed it. Ben had picked up on it and asked Toby what he thought. The boy confided to Ben that I looked amazing in the skimpy outfit and that I had fantastic tits. Ben later got me alone and asked if I would do anything for Toby. Ben's persuasive ways, added to my own enjoyment of raunchy things, got me agreeing to give Toby a bit of a show later.

In my devilish mind, I quite liked the idea of letting Toby use my body the way Ben did but the risk of exposing my sex with Ben was too great. Another factor in playing along was my aroused state. I was seeing Sir again the next day and was sure to be doing some serious fucking with him. The prospect had kept me very moist all day.

At bedtime the boys went upstairs and I waited about ten minutes then followed. I left my bedroom door slightly ajar. Outside, the landing was deliberately left in darkness. A coded cough from me gave Ben the signal for them to creep out of their bedroom onto the landing while my radio provided cover for any noise. Through the opening in the door they could see me.

I had placed myself in the sightline the boys needed. I had the room lit with just a bedside light giving a dimness to add to the moment. I turned the radio off and slowly removed my dress, easing it off my shoulders, revealing my bikini-clad breasts. It dropped slowly past my hips and exposed my bikini bottoms. Then, I spent a minute or two brushing my long hair in a manner which caused my large breasts to wobble. The boys were watching transfixed. I finished brushing and, with both hands behind my back, I unfastened the bikini top. Keeping the cups over my breasts, I eased my arms out of the straps. Slowly I pulled the cups downward and exposed my nipples then my full breasts to the excited audience.

Once the garment was discarded, I caressed my breasts lovingly with open palms. I cupped one and circled the nipple with a single finger until it hardened and became erect. I repeated this with the other breast. Having provided the boys with plenty of tit action, I inserted my thumbs into the top of the bikini pants and tugged them slowly down. Gradually my pubes came into view and then I revealed my pussy fully to the guys.

Toby gasped in excitement. Both boys must have had solid erections. I took my long hair in both hands and pulled it into a pony tail. In so doing, my head was pulled back and my breasts and pussy were thrust forward, emphasising them to my voyeurs.

After a few moments of this, I decided to become really erotic for them. I decided to do more than I had agreed with Ben. I moved my feet a bit further apart and placed a hand on my abdomen. My middle fingers walked towards my clit and found it. It was hardened of course. The fingers began to stroke it and I quietly groaned in pleasure. Some minute or so of this was followed by the two fingers being inserted into my wet pussy. I slowly worked them in and out of my most intimate place. The boys were probably open mouthed, hardly believing their eyes. I groaned some more. My free hand had now moved to caress a breast and pinch the nipple, pulling it stretched till it was almost painful.

Emboldened as well as very aroused now, I lay on the bed but in a diagonal in order to offer a full view of my sex lips to the horny boys. Ben told me later that Toby had put a hand inside his trousers and caressed his stiff cock at this point.

Lifting my knees as though for sex, I opened the view up yet more to benefit the boys. My hand came back into action, fingers were inserted between my creamy coated pussy lips. This naughty horny girl began to masturbate in earnest, caressing a tit to add to my sensations whilst entertaining my audience of randy boys.

The boys raised their heads a bit now that there was no view of them from where my head was positioned. They could see the sexy vista of me frigging myself and gripping my tit. There was no acting going on. I was so excited I was seeking a climax. I kept my groaning quiet enough for my parents not to hear but loud enough to give the boys the effect. I was finding the erotic act very stimulating and my sensations were rising. Very quickly by my own standards my orgasm electrified me. It swirled through me, actually made me momentarily dizzy then slowly melted away.

My hands slowed then stopped. I lay still, just panting and absorbing my performance. My pussy must've glistened in the half light with moist excitement. My hand reached behind me, found my radio and turned it back on. Ben tapped Toby that they should withdraw, as this was my signal agreed with Ben. As I heard the click of their door I smiled to myself, still high from my raunchy exhibition.

I hoped Toby had enjoyed my performance. The boy had aroused me once I had seen his constant visual attention to my body during the day. Ben told me later that, back in their room, the boys stripped off, lay naked on top of the bed and masturbated in silence. Ben had watched Toby's spurts reach as far as his chin. Very soon after, his own flew from his throbbing knob to splash on his chest.

The next day, Toby had chatted animatedly with me before he departed. Ben and I held a 'de-brief' in which Ben thanked me profusely for going as far as I did for his best friend. He told me more about the masturbating and I asked him about Toby's erection. Ben had the courage to admit that his friend was bigger than him by almost an inch and quite wide. Ben and I are closely bonded by our secret, enough so for me to ask how he would feel if I wanted to fuck Toby.

Ben had said that it would be fine by him so long as he still had his opportunities with me. Together we hatched another plan for a few days hence. I had my assignation with Sir and it was more than two hours of very good sex, talking and sharing some of my sex stories. I told him the story of the boys as though it had not been arranged and as though I had not known they were there until the next day. Sir had got very aroused by my erotic description and pinned me down for his fourth fuck of that session with me.

Two days later, by arrangement, Toby called to see Ben. There was only me in. My parents were out till a lot later and I told him that Ben had been delayed, offering for him to wait with me. Of course, he accepted. I led him to the top floor where the bedrooms are and asked if he would comment on some new outfits I had just got. To begin with I asked him to go into Ben's room while I changed. I called him to my room for an opinion on an outfit. He loved the time alone with me and obeyed my every request. After he had seen the second outfit and praised how it looked on me, I started to remove it without sending him back to Ben's room. He started to go but I said that he might as well stay, adding "After all you've seen me in my bikini."

I took the dress off, leaving me dressed just in nice panties and matching bra. It was quite low cut and I bent forward deliberately more than I needed to. Toby's eyes widened. I slipped the next outfit on. It was a short dress. I explained that I had bought it to wear out clubbing. It was very short and revealed a lot of cleavage too. I fiendishly asked Toby to hold me as if we were having a slow dance to see how it worked for that. He shyly took up his place and I pushed hard towards him. I could tell that he was erect and ground against it without comment. The boy loved the experience, looking closely down my cleavage and smelling my perfume. He knew that I had felt his erection.

Pulling gently away, I quickly slipped out of the dress and then pretended not to know what to put on next. Then I turned to Toby and said that I had liked our little dance, could we do some more. I moved into place without waiting for a reply. We moved slowly. I pressed my body against his upright erection. I complimented him on his moves and said "I think I'm as excited as you!"

Without hearing a reply I pressed my mouth to his and began a long sensuous kiss. Tongues played, lips pressed hard, hips pressed harder together. I eased my lips from his and suggested that we could try taking it a bit further. I unfastened Toby's shirt and pulled it off him. He didn't protest, of course. I unfastened his jeans and put my hand inside to caress his hard cock. Toby was speechless and was hardly believing what was happening to him. He was very attracted to me but never thought he could be in with the chance of anything.

I said "Wow, you're a big lad, Toby! I'd like to try some of that. What d'you reckon?" He nodded avidly. I pulled away from him and unfastened my bra, freeing my tits right before his eyes. As I said "Let's get naked!" he pulled his jeans, shoes and socks off in one concerted move. Now standing facing me wearing just pants, me just in panties, Toby gingerly reached to touch a breast. I pushed it to him and sighed as he caressed me. I slipped two hands inside his pants and eased them down until they fell of their own accord. His erection stood proud as they do at that age.

I saw the pre-come that his excitement had induced. He was bigger than Ben by more like an inch. He let go of my breast and went to replicate my move by easing my panties down. I willingly stepped out of them to become naked. I was holding his cock, gently pulling on it. His erection was so solid it felt like rock. I moved backwards and lay on my bed. He followed me down. I whispered "First time?" and he nodded honestly. "Just take it slowly then." My own excitement was abundant. My pussy was awash with juices, spurred by the seduction. I lay on my back, opened my thighs and drew my knees up to create his harbour.

I guided him into place and felt his cock searching to get inside me. I guided his knob to my lips and held them apart for him. He instinctively pressed into me and entered his first vagina. He let out a long low groan as he took on board all of the sensations of having his erect cock inside an aroused girl.

Toby began his strokes and I reminded him to take it easy. A gentle rhythm was arrived at with me meeting his inward strokes with a gentle thrust of my own. I had no idea how long he would last but I was hoping for an orgasm because I found it all so exciting. His was virtually a certainty. I kissed him and then whispered words of praise in his ear. "You have a really big cock, Toby and you move so well. You fill my hungry pussy with your big hard cock. I can feel your knob, it's so big. I can feel it moving inside me. Fuck me gently. It's so nice." I could feel his knob moving through me, it was that large.

He did not speak. He had been grasping my breasts which he still found mesmerising. He briefly sucked on an erect nipple. My foreplay with the clothes had got me very excited. Seducing Toby was very arousing. His cock felt fabulous in me. Everything combined to bring me off and I felt it starting. My climax was just about to take hold as I heard Toby gasp several times and I felt the warm surge of his ejaculation deep inside me.

He stopped moving but I took over. I ground myself against him quite firmly, onto his still large but softening dick. I held him roughly to my body, flattening my tits as much as they could be. I thrust and thrust and thrust to get my climax and it came to my huge satisfaction. It was deep and intense and I almost whimpered with the strength of it. I slowed my thrusts and released my grasp of his body. We both gasped our recovery from the intense sex. I felt fantastic.

Toby moved first but only to hold my breasts again. Then he spoke saying that it was incredible and even thanking me for letting him. I kept him on top of my lustful body to fulfil some innate need until his cock had reduced so much that it slipped out of my sopping wet pussy. As we dressed, I suggested we keep it our secret, not even to be shared with Ben.

I answered his unasked question and offered to see him for sex again from time to time but that he should not consider us to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Discretely, I texted Ben so that he could come home. Ben and Toby went off somewhere to do whatever they had planned. That night, I told Ben what had gone on and he listened eagerly. Interestingly, Toby did not tell him anything except that he really liked his sister. After the household had gone to bed, Ben crept into my room and found me offering him his regular gratification. As he slid his cock into his sex-mad sister he let out a groan of satisfaction. I lay on my side being gently fucked, mentally reliving my act of seduction earlier. It had excited me greatly and I certainly would fuck Toby again somehow. I heard another groan of pleasure as my brother pressed deeper into me and shot his jets inside me.

As he went to leave, I held him back and he then realised I was totally naked. I whispered for him to stay for a while. He got properly into bed with me, cuddled up to my sex-scented body and caressed my breasts as I held his softened dick. Unplanned, we fell asleep but fortunately Ben awoke in the early hours. Before he returned to his room, he pushed his re-aroused cock into his wanton sister again and worked himself off in me. I was awakened by it but just lay on my side and enjoyed my brother using my body for his pleasure as I had done many times before this particular night.

I fucked Toby around six more times before his university circumstances removed our opportunities. Ben told me that he never revealed anything about sex with me to him or to anyone else as far as he knew.

Well, a bit more about me and my brother. We were at my parents' house for a Sunday lunch family get together recently. There was just the four of us. During the meal, Ben leant across and whispered that he was feeling horny. He knows me well enough that just saying that will get me horny. He started touching my leg with his foot under the table. When he could he mouthed questions to me like "Are you horny?" and "Want to fuck?"

I was horny and it got me very wet. Anyway, after lunch he said that he wanted to go up to his old room. It still has a lot of his stuff in and mine's the same. I said "Good idea!" and I followed him. If you remember, our rooms are at the top of the house so we're two floors up from the dining room. Mum and Dad stayed downstairs, of course. Once we were up in my room, he put his hand inside my blouse and groped my breasts, nicely of course. Fuck, did it turn me on even more. The gusset of my panties was quite damp now.

I unzipped him and caressed his cock. He was already rock hard. It looked so good, so erect, the cock head bulging with arousal. There was already some pre-come seeping out. I pulled it out of his trousers. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. His knob was huge and I thought about the first time I wanked him all those years ago. I gave him some good sucking, drawing his pre-come into my mouth and he was holding my head and fucking my face. He said "Let's fuck!" I stood up and pulled my panties off, held them up to our noses for both of us to smell my arousal and then I dropped them on the floor. They were so damp from my excitement it was incredible to feel. He bent me over the end on the bed so that I held myself with my outstretched arms. I felt his hand touch my lips from behind. He gave me some finger but I was drenched anyway and so ready to be fucked. Next he pulled his hand out and wiped his fingers on my face, I could smell my arousal again. I really wanted his cock now and the full penetration that a rear entry would give. I felt him opening my lips and then he began to push into me.

Fuck, he felt so good and to have his cock in me, in my old bedroom where it all started, was magical. He was fucking me brilliantly, really doing it for me. I knew that he was getting sexual experience with other girls too but I didn't care so long as I got some time writhing on his cock. I realised I was gasping aloud and I started to come. Then I heard my Mum calling "You two, where are you?" I could hear her on the stairs. I was coming. Incredibly, I whispered "Keep going, I'm there!" and I pushed myself back hard onto his cock as he kept fucking me. I bit my lip to silence my gasps and revelled in my carnal pleasures.