Jane Tells Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear she was on the final flight of stairs. I pulled myself off his excited cock and my dress dropped back into place. He turned away to wrestle his hard cock safely back into his trousers. Mum walked in a moment later. She asked what we were doing and I said that we were just looking at old stuff - but, in reality we hadn't even got anything out before we started fucking. Ben grabbed a book and said "Look at this! How old is this?" It wasn't so old really but I doubt my Mum could see that. I knew my face was flushed so I said "Jeepers, I am hot after that big lunch and the red wine!" I don't know what she thought. Anyway, we talked a bit about our childhood stuff and then we went into his room and looked for things to talk about.

Mum went back downstairs after a while to do something in the kitchen. I went back to my room and as I stood in the doorway where Mum had stood I saw my panties on the floor. They were obviously modern ones, not ones from my teen years and just so overtly there in a crumpled heap. She must have seen them. I called my brother back and pointed them out to him. His reaction was to say "Fuck, this is so hot!" then he bent me over quite forcefully, pulled his hard cock out again - and yes he'd kept his erection - and he entered me - and I let him, like I've always let him.

He fucked me with a lustful abandon, brought himself off and emptied himself into me. He said it was a magnificent climax - really exciting for him. Having had my excitement that bit earlier, I felt like I was serving his needs again, just providing my body for his pleasures and loving doing it for him. We got sorted out, calmed down and went back downstairs.

Later, I was in the kitchen and Mum came in. We talked about something or other and then she said "You two mind yourselves upstairs. Don't get too involved in your past. It's all behind you. Look to the future!" I was stunned but carried it off like she was just being sagely wise. But I certainly felt like she was telling me that she knew, not just about that afternoon but about what we got up to when we both lived at home. I didn't tell my brother.

As usual, there's more!

I called to see my Mum a few days later. Dad was out. She made some tea and we talked about stuff - nothing really until she said "You know, I've always known you and your brother are very close. As a mother, you see signs that youngsters don't realise. I knew that you looked after one another very carefully. I kept it to myself thinking that it'll be alright. And it is alright when it's kept just as a family matter! I knew you were sensible enough when you were maturing - you know, the Pill and that sort of thing and not taking silly chances. If you two still have those strong feelings, be sure that you keep it absolutely inside the family and stay sensible. The excitement of being close is the only thing good that can come from it. Keep it to your personal excitement both of you and live the other parts of your lives as normal as the rest of the world expects."

I just agreed with her and without using the words, I let her know that I understood what she meant.

Then Mum continued. She said "You see Jane, I'm going to share my closest secret with you and then we're on a level basis. You well know your Uncle Pat, my twin brother. Well, we were very close too. Yes, no need to be surprised, these things happened then too. It started when we were young and I made the first move that brought it about. We carried on until we were in our mid-twenties when we both found our steady partners in life and we agreed to end it. We did end it too except for a couple of occasions when something caused us to need it again. And, yes, that excitement was still there and no, it wasn't that long ago, that last time. So you see, I know how it feels, more than you could've realised. I know about the wonderful excitement, the physical act that is bonded by a different kind of love, a family love and the fact that it is the excitement that drives you. The fact that you have other partners eventually but there's no competition even if you carry both relationships on at the same time.- because it's different. Now don't ask me any questions and don't breathe a word, especially not to Pat, your Dad or your brother. This is our secret now, just for us girls! One final thing, Darling, - it feels absolutely fantastic, doesn't it!"

"Mum, it is incredible. I love it, we both love it!" That was the only admission I made to her. And it brought a huge smile to her face.

So, there it is. My story - so far, that is. Of course I've left certain chunks out and maybe I'll tell you about them another time. Meanwhile, you remember that this is our secret and we'll keep it that way because we have our own special story, don't we. We'll keep it all to ourselves and then no one gets into any trouble. It's always the ones who can't keep a secret safe that get others in trouble and spoils what we want to enjoy. And we want to carry on enjoying, don't we.