Jane's B-Day Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was right, as soon as Jane got down to her pussy she stuck her tongue out and began working on Rebecca's pussy. I doubt she had ever gone down on another woman before but it looked like she knew what she was doing as she was licking her clit and began playing with the rest of her pussy using her fingers. I just kept fucking that hot pussy, fingering her ass and watching the scene in front of me. I saw Jane reach out with her hand and began to explore with her fingers. It surprised me a little as she began to finger my slave's ass. She then reached up and ran a finger inside my slave's cunt and then ran it down to her little puckered asshole. I almost came as I saw her finger disappear up inside of my slave's ass. This was something that Rebecca liked and somehow Jane seemed to know this. I was getting close to coming and so were the two girls. Rebecca was the first to come, almost violently bucking as Jane's tongue and finger pushed her over the edge. I started coming next and as soon as Jane felt my come spurting into her, she started to come once again.

I rolled off her and we all laid there on the bed. We are all exhausted and our bodies were totally relaxed. No one said anything, there was some light touching and stroking in an attempt to prolong the moment and reassure each other. None of us had ever done anything like this and there was a little awkwardness that disappeared quickly.

I didn't know what to say and I smiled when Jane broke the silence by looking over at Rebecca and asking, "So when is your birthday?"

12