All Comments on 'Jane's Dare Ch. 03'

by corpsbal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just another idiot stupid wimp writer

Comment??? On what???? On those stupidities????

Dont botter....shit on your mothers grave you idiot wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Subwomen unit

How long does it take a modern civilized woman to become an animalistic immoral unethical subhuman. Not long in these stories!

Don't we wish all women were like this and we could use anyone of them anytime without any consequences!

Get real, take the AIDS and STD test and grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Shows what a couple of women with no self respect

no morals, and no ethics can do in one night. In todays world both of them took enough to not only have AIDS but also a variety of STDs and Hep. How do you explain to your husband he must use condoms or go without for up to a year while you undergo testing and treatment? Yes some women do revert back to just being tribal sluts who can be fucked by anyman. It is an old part of our ancestry, but does any man who is a man and not an overgrown little boy really want a wife who is nothing more than a cum dump? Women taking multiple partners do so for the same reason bitch dogs in heat attract all males in the area. They want as many different sperm in them as possible to make sure they are well impregnated. The one in this story can verify that as she was unprotected and took cock anyway instead of pulling herself off. Both women now have the opportunity to live life as prostitutes and get as much sex as they can handle until some nasty bug or some nasty man finishes them off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice!

Was fun reading, keep it up. Don't mind the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Trash

Low life trash, who cares, just bad porn, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

If this is loving wives category hate to see what you write about unloving wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let's see: blasphemy, homosexuality, adultery

Lying, hypocrisy and more...so at what point where they "Christian" be ausr going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger.

The point is this. I don't care what they do or don't do in your story; but at least keep it accurate. If they are Christians, fine; but if they aren't, don't pretend they are. Why not make them Wiccans? Or Athiests? Or Agnostic? And if you don't know what those are, do some research on your subject.

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
Wow!

Reading the comments here is amusing. This is an erotic story site people. And even “Christians” are susceptible to acting impulsively. Some of the best sex I’ve had is with hardcore Christian women. It’s amazing what can happen when they lose their inhibitions and let their hair down. And yes the preachers daughter rumors are true. Living a sheltered and overbearing life only causes one to go wild in the right circumstances.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Finishing the last of this sick series. Stick to ir, it matches your sickness.

asyouwere9asyouwere9over 1 year ago

Good ending to the story, but I was here for 1 and 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous