Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
283 Followers

Charlie began to buy her all kinds of La Mer makeup, which she knew was very expensive. He bought her lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, glitter and expensive perfumes. There were several different levels of Revlon lipstick that Revlon made. He always bought her the top of the line and she had a glass bowl on her granite makeup counter in the master bath filled with every lipstick Revlon made. He bought her sexy, quite revealing clothing; miniskirts, see-thru blouses, pantyhose, and even a large selection of dancewear and club wear. He even bought her several whips and a couple of pair of handcuffs, thumb cuffs, and a spreader bar and a few other bondage items. She was uncertain where that came from.

They had a cedar pergola on their patio in the backyard. One week, Charlie brought her a few BDSM videos and she watched them intently. She didn't like pain but control over another person seemed interesting. The next night, he'd had her chain him to their pergola, naked. His back faced their patio door so he couldn't look inside. She'd handcuffed his hands over his head and placed a spreader bar between his ankles and chained them to cedar six by six timbers. She put a ball-gag in his mouth that she tied behind his head. At that point Janet felt an internal sensation of power radiate through her. Her husband was at her mercy and she liked the feeling of power she held over him. She whipped him like his Mistress had once done, maybe even a little harder. He was tough and she wanted to see him flinch, but he didn't. They'd agreed in advance after she 'disciplined' him she'd shut the patio door and leave him chained outside, naked. She'd go inside and watch either BDSM videos again or some interracial videos. He'd brought several videos home where a white couple entertained 'a black bull' whatever that was. Once she'd watched the videos while using her toys she'd come outside and have him lick her pussy and then they'd make love.

She didn't feel like watching any videos, at least not that night. She was in control of her husband that evening and she enjoyed it. After she'd 'disciplined' him she smiled at him and went inside and took all her clothes off. She touched up her makeup and went back outside, naked herself, 'to check on him'. She smiled inwardly as she saw his eyes widen appreciatively when he looked at her. Her sensuous face, luscious breasts capped by mocha colored aureoles and oversized nipples tapering to her narrow waist, pink pussy and tight ass was too much. She smiled at him, and shook her head, 'No", before she lay down on their chase lounge in front of him. She smiled suggestively and spread her long legs wide apart as her hands traveled over her body. She sucked on her fingers and rubbed her saliva around one nipple and then the other nipple, which grew even more erect. She sucked on the fingers of her right hand before it dipped between her thighs to her pussy and she began stroking her clit. She sucked her fingers again and her fingers began to move faster over her clit. She sucked on her fingers again and now they moved more rapidly over her clit and she closed her eyes as she moved her fingers even faster over her clit. Then she licked the fingers of her left hand and while she masturbated herself with her right hand she began to fuck her pussy with the fingers of her left hand. Charlie's cock stood straight out from his body pointing toward their fence, which separated their house from their neighbors. Now, his young wife supported herself only on her shoulders and heels while her hand furiously rubbed her swollen clit. The veins in her neck and in her forehead stood out as she began to uncontrollably fuck her tight ass upwards again and again on the fingers of her left hand that she buried in her pussy. Janet was cumming, violently cumming.

She fell back upon the lounge, but she kept her fingers inside her pussy. In less than a minute she licked her fingers and then she resumed moving them rapidly over her swollen clit. From time to time, she'd pause and lick her fingers and then resume masturbating. Within five minutes she was cumming on her fingers again only much more intensely this time. Then, she fell back onto the chaise lounge, breathing heavily. She rested a minute and then resumed the abuse of her almost pea sized clit. Slower, faster, slower, faster, Janet teased her clit and her husband, not necessarily in that order. This went on for about fifteen minutes until only shoulders and heels supported her again as her body arced off the couch. Fingers flew over her clit and then her she began fucking upwards on those fingers once again as she exploded in another massive orgasm. She fell back upon the chaise lounge and rested for a few minutes and then she opened her eyes and smiled lewdly at her husband as she removed her fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth and sucked on them, tasting herself.

Janet walked over to her husband and took his stiff dick and said, "Looks like you have a problem." She began to jack him off and he struggled, he wanted to fuck her. She looked up at him and shook her head, "No" and smiled as she jacked him off faster and faster. She lowered her head and took only the very tip of his throbbing cock into her mouth and sucked him hard before she resumed jacking him off. After twenty minutes she felt his hard dick grow larger and harder and she squeezed it hard and smiled at him. She continued jacking him off, only much faster, and within a few minutes his dick erupted, spewing thick spurts of semen into the night toward the fence that separated their yard from their neighbors. She continued jacking him off until he stopped cumming. That was the last time he suggested any discipline or bondage games to her.

Part II

They began to go to swinging singles clubs essentially 'meat markets' that's what she'd called them in Austin. They went every weekend and most of the girls were hot, if not a little cheap, and the guys were buff or horny or both. She began to notice that different men were checking her out. Charlie had bought her sexy tops, short skirts and several complete outfits of revealing clothing. She'd never had anything like this in her sheltered life. They went shopping together and she found some clothing at Kohl's and Dillards that she liked. She discovered if she looked in the Juniors Department for something teenage girls wore, it often would be quite sexy on her. He told her to put her make up on a lot heavier than she ordinarily would have. She never wore a bra except to work and he knew he wasn't the only guy who enjoyed looking at her breasts and erect nipples. He made a point of telling her not to wear one anyway. He wanted her to show off her assets and he secretly wanted to make her look like a whore. He didn't understand why, but for some reason the thought excited him. Janet had been excited, too. She'd never done anything like this before and she found it exciting.

Janet was a dancing fool and she began to look forwards to going out every weekend. They'd explored different clubs and Charlie was always looking for a club 'hotter' than the ones where they'd been. He looked for clubs where a large number of single men hung out that were popular. He reasoned that type of club drew good-looking women and his wife was a very good-looking woman. They were at a club one weekend when she wanted to dance to a particular song and he said, "Sure." They walked onto the dance floor and she learned very quickly that her husband didn't know how to dance, at all. He thought he did, but he really didn't. She tried to teach him and he tried hard to learn, but it was as if he had two left feet.

However, they continued to go clubbing every weekend. One evening he'd gone to the men's room when the disc jockey happened to play one of her favorite songs. She wanted to dance badly when this good-looking guy saw her sitting by herself and asked her to dance. She smiled her normally sensuous smile at him and said, "I'd love to dance with you." She was having so much fun dancing with him that when Charlie returned to their table and she wasn't there he thought she'd gone to the ladies room. He finally spotted her during a slow song when she smiled and waved at him. His dick hardened immediately when he saw an attractive man holding her against him. When the guy brought her back to their table she introduced him to her husband. On the way home he told her that he'd been surprised at how aroused he'd become watching her dancing.

He suggested that since he didn't know how to dance and she loved it as much as she did that she could dance with other men. She agreed with him, since she loved to dance. She replied, "She wouldn't argue with that. He knew how much she enjoyed dancing." But, when she tried to find other men to dance with her, she didn't have any luck. She even asked a few guys on her own and Charlie realized how deflating that it must have been to her ego when one guy told her, "Later." He was determined to find a way where she could dance with other men. He couldn't understand it. His wife may not have been gorgeous, but she was extremely good looking.

She thought about their situation and said, "The night that man asked me to dance I was sitting by myself; you weren't with me." When we walk into a club together, no one will ask me to dance. The following weekend they were on their way to a club that was rumored to be a 'hot club' when Charlie had an idea. He suggested to her that he drop her off at the club's entrance and she go in by herself. After he'd parked their car, he'd come into the club and buy a drink and just watch. She told him, "If I'm dancing with a guy and having a good time I don't want you to come up to us and bother me." He replied, "You know I wouldn't do that. I want to watch you having a good time with other men who know how to dance because you enjoy it so much. I like watching you, anyway. I'll buy a drink or two and chill while watching you and other couples dancing." He gave her twenty dollars to buy a couple drinks and dropped her off at entrance to the club and told her to, "Have fun."

She was wearing a short gold skirt, which ended about four inches above her knees that evening and it looked sexy on her tanned legs. With her tan she didn't wear hose and she didn't need them. She wasn't wearing panties, either. Charlie had argued with her for six weeks before she caved and finally agreed not to wear any. She wore an especially revealing beige knit top. He'd bought her two identical tops in Mexico that she'd liked and both of them had recognized how hot she looked wearing them. Her top was loose at the bottom and ended above her waist, which left some of her slim tanned stomach exposed. It buttoned down the front and the knitting was in small squares, which you could easily see through. He suggested she leave the top three buttons unbuttoned, which left half of her delicious breasts exposed. Without a bra her large mocha colored aureoles and thick nipples were visible, but they'd reasoned most nightclubs were a little dark, anyway. Besides, she'd observed many women wearing equally provocative clothing.

As soon as she entered the club a good looking man asked her to join him and his companion at their table. She was checking her coat when they invited her to sit with them. She saw that the club was crowded and she'd have to wait for a table if she didn't, so she accepted his invitation. The music was loud and eclectic and she liked the club's atmosphere. It reminded her of a club where she'd danced in Austin. She'd already had a double Long Island Tea at home so she was already a little loose. The men asked her what she was drinking and when she told them they asked the waitress to bring her another Long Island Tea. One man asked her to dance and led her out onto the dance floor. He was a pretty good dancer and she was having more fun dancing with him than she'd had in a long time.

His friend interrupted them shortly and announced, "It was his turn to dance with her." So she danced with him for a while and she enjoyed being with him, too. She'd didn't see Charlie, but she wasn't concerned. He'd be there watching out for her as he always did. Janet was having fun and Charlie had found a table and he was happy. He'd been pissed off when as attractive a woman as his wife was no men had asked her to dance. Watching her it seemed to him that she was beginning to really get wound up and she seemed to enjoy all the male attention she was getting. Those guys were fawning all over her, he thought to himself. Why shouldn't they? She was one of the hottest women in the club.

The two men she had met had given Janet's ego a big boost although she didn't realize it at the time. Soon, she was dancing with the first guy again and as he held her against him she felt his erection brush against her abdomen through the sheer material of her skirt. She didn't realize that her pussy was wet, but that could have been the alcohol. The club was crowded and Janet was hot, almost perspiring. When they sat down she finished the drink she'd been drinking. When their waitress walked by their table one of the men ordered another round of drinks. Janet felt really good since she had a serious buzz going. She didn't hear the man tell their waitress, "She wants a double," referring to Janet. She didn't pay any attention to the younger of the two men when his leg pressed against her own. And, when she didn't move her leg the man placed his hand upon her thigh, but she didn't stop him. Instead, she'd smiled at him. These guys were just cutting loose and having a good time.

The first guy went to the bathroom and in a little while came back with another man whom he introduced to Janet. He'd brought her another Long Island Tea. She told him laughingly, "She couldn't drink anymore. She already had a buzz going," but she enjoyed all of their attention and took it anyway. She walked onto the dance floor with Shawn, his friend. Shawn's hand was on her waist under her top as he led her to a corner of the dance floor. He was a lot better looking than either of the men with whom she'd been dancing. Shawn had what her girlfriend, Rita, who always got her in trouble with her folks, called 'bedroom eyes.' Of course, Rita should know, she had gone to bed with enough men. Shawn held her close to him and she felt his big dick rubbing intimately against her stomach, almost against her pussy, through the thin fabric of her gold skirt. He was a little bit forward, she thought, but she liked the way it felt against her. She knew she had turned him on and that made her feel good. His continued contact began to affect her, but she maintained her contact with him, anyway. Without realizing it, she was becoming sexually aroused, herself. Shawn's hand held her against him and casually caressed and cupped her ass from time to time. She had a great ass so she enjoyed it when his hand cupped her ass cheeks and she just smiled although she probably should have told him, "No." She had not had much to eat before they left home and the alcohol was beginning to get to her.

She must have had three Long Island Teas, she thought or had it been four, not counting what she'd had at home? Well, it didn't matter. What was important was that she was having more fun than she'd had in a long time. They were dancing to a slow song in a secluded corner of the crowded club away from the main dance floor. Shawn's hand was gently caressing her neck when his other hand, which had been at her waist moved up under her loose top. Before she could say, "don't," his hand began squeezing and kneading her sensitive breasts, teasing her thick, sensitive nipples, which were already erect. She knew she got into trouble when she let a guy do that, but it had been too long since she'd been with anyone besides her husband. She thought he couldn't see them, anyway, not where they were dancing. Shawn pinched and twisted her sensitive nipples and he heard her moan softly somewhere deep in her throat.

Shawn concentrated on Janet's turgid nipples, teasing them between his thumbs and forefingers. He heard her breathing increase and she moved slightly away from him to allow his hands greater freedom of movement. He looked into her sensuous face and knew she wanted him to continue. He felt her body against his and he knew his hands were turning her on. In less than a minute she placed her hands on top of his as if to say, "That's nice, don't stop." His dick hardened in his pants even more and he smiled suggestively at the hot young woman dancing in front of him. Janet watched Shawn casually unbutton the two remaining buttons of her short top. Her top was now completely open, hanging loosely from her shoulders. "Damn," he thought to himself, this was his lucky night. "She is fucking ravishing and she wants it badly, I'm going to fuck her brains out!" Her ripe breasts capped by mocha colored aureoles and thick nipples were inches from his face. She moved closer to him and put her arms around his neck before placing her right on the back of his head and arching her back towards him. She had lifted her breasts and offered them to him! He lowered his face to her chest and his mouth closed upon the thick nipple of her right breast sucking on it long and hard and he felt it swell and grow rigid in his mouth before he moved to her other breast. His mouth and tongue passionately sucked each of her sensitive nipples, first one and then the other and then they were all over her swollen breasts. Janet's head rolled backwards, her eyes closed and mouth open, as she ground her hips shamelessly against Shawn's swollen dick to the music's primeval beat.

She knew she should be ashamed, but she loved having her nipples sucked. Damn, she thought to herself, I've missed this so much. It was bizarre, but she enjoyed his mouth, lips, tongue, and teeth on her breasts. She knew she should stop him but she didn't want to. It felt so good and it had been way too long since a different man had done this to her. She'd missed feeling the way she felt at this moment she thought and besides, her husband wanted her to enjoy it. She'd forgotten how much she liked men. She wasn't aware she'd lost all track of time or that she'd been with these men for over three hours.

Charlie was pleased; he enjoyed watching his wife, when he could see her. He realized he had never lost his voyeuristic tendencies and he didn't care. She finally broke away from Shawn's embrace and smiled at him sensuously as she buttoned her top or tried to before she told him she needed to sit down. When he walked her back to their table her legs were shaking so much he had to help steady her. She sat down briefly and thanked all of the men who'd bought her drinks and who she'd danced with during the evening. Shawn tried to get her to leave with him but she smiled and said, "No." They asked for her telephone number and she gave them a fake number, which they'd find out was phony as soon as they tried to call her.

She looked around and saw her husband and walked a little unsteadily over to where he sat. He noticed she was perspiring. Rivulets of sweat ran between her breasts and down her cheeks. Her face was flushed and he could see she was really buzzed. Only one button of her top had been re-buttoned and it barely held her skimpy top on. He loved her to wear that sexy top, which accentuated the contour of her ripe breasts. She didn't tell him that Shawn had sucked her aching nipples or how hot he'd made her or how much she'd enjoyed grinding her pussy against a strange dick for a change. She'd teased him shamelessly. He'd thought he was going to fuck her. Her pussy needed to be fucked, badly, but Charlie would take care of that.

He took his wife's hand and placed it discreetly on his hard cock. Janet slurred to him, "Every man in this club including my husband has a hard dick." They were sitting in a booth while he finished his drink and he had his hand on her thigh. He put his hand under her short skirt on her labia and then he put three fingers inside her slick pussy. She smiled at him and whispered, "Yeah, they made me wet. I need to be fucked so take me home and fuck me." They both knew she'd enjoyed being with the men and that turned Charlie on. They got their coats and left the club. He told her how hot she looked dancing as they drove home. When they got home he told her once again, "You really looked hot dancing with them, especially with the last guy. All three of them wanted to fuck you." Janet grinned. She smiled sensually at him and said, "I know, one of them even told me he did and I almost wanted him too" She didn't share anything else with him about Shawn. She'd really enjoyed the way he'd sucked her nipples so passionately.

2small4her
2small4her
283 Followers