Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
283 Followers

When they made love that evening and he went down on her, he told her, "I want you to think about those guys. I want you to fantasize that the third guy you danced with is licking your pussy, not me. When you cum I want you to think about Shawn and his hard dick. I want you to pretend he's making you cum. Then, I want you to imagine that all three of them fucked you and then you sucked each of their dicks so you could make them hard so they could fuck you again. Fantasize that one of them is fucking you doggy style while you're sucking each of his friends off. When he cums inside you his friend takes his place... You are cumming on their dicks and your pussy is leaking their cum all over your ass and onto the bed." Every time she came that evening, she came violently and her orgasms were unusually intense while she thought about the stranger who'd sucked her tits and what her husband had said. This was the first time she'd fantasized about fucking other men while her husband was making love to her, but it wouldn't be the last. At the time, she didn't understand why it excited her the way it did.

They continued going to swinging singles clubs and Charlie dropped her off at the club's entrance and she went in by herself. They decided that was the reason why other men had not asked her to dance. She danced with lots of different men now. Her parents never permitted her to go out with 'fast guys' growing up, but she danced with them every weekend. She was surprised to find she enjoyed being with them. She knew her libido was being constantly stimulated as a result of what she'd been exposed to and she was only human. Janet thought about her husband's discussion of 'sharing her'. While she wasn't to the point of granting her husband his request, she'd been leaning that way for a long time, now. She'd thought about it so much now that she thought of little else. She thought perhaps she was trying to psych herself into taking that step. She had no problem with a caress here and there and even a little kiss or two with a man she liked. Charlie had been right; things were sure hot in bed for them afterwards.

Part III

She'd recently read an article in Cosmopolitan about the reason a woman's sexual desire for her husband diminishes over time. The article went on to state that it was absolutely normal for a wife to experience a very real increase in her sexual desire for other men. Janet knew her sexual desires were increasing and would continue to increase. Evidence clearly suggested that a married woman was instinctively inclined to seek a variety of sexual partners while a man's sexual drive was easily manipulated and a single partner could satisfy him. The article went on to explain that men can get nearly the same level of satisfaction from masturbating as they do by completing a sexual act with a woman while this wasn't true in the case of women. Further, a man would do anything for his wife responding to the hint of male competition, real or imagined. A wife could literally write the rules for her marriage, which would satisfy both her and her husband and permit her to enjoy multiple sexual partners. Bringing another man or men into their marriage allowed the wife to alter her husband's behavior even while she enjoyed her sexual liaisons. Janet became convinced after reading that article and solidified her decision; she wanted to enjoy sex with other men. That was only normal for a healthy woman and it was irrelevant if she happened to be married or single. Now she was trying to formulate the best time, place and rationale to explain 'why she'd changed her mind and explain she wanted to do as he'd suggested' several months earlier.

Janet began to experiment with her makeup; lipsticks, foundation, blush, eye shadow, mascara and eye liner and her hair as she looked for new ways to enhance her appearance while she thought more and more about the men she liked and wanted, 'to broaden her horizons with'. Enhance her appearance? She was looking for different ways to appear more seductive. Most men looking her over seemed to indicate by their reaction to her that she was already seductive enough. She enjoyed watching porn now and was really interested in trying some of the things she'd seen. She was eager to get going. She'd started out tentatively enough but now she didn't think twice about 'accidentally' touching a guy's dick. She felt like a kid in a candy shop. She could look at the candy and there were so many choices and they were all hers. Several men had unzipped their slacks and placed her hand on their hard dicks and she'd played with them. She knew that left both of them wanting more, but she'd had fun. She discussed a little of this with Charlie but not in detail or the number of men she'd done this with. On the other side of that coin she'd let most guys she liked play with her breasts and several nights when she really liked a guy, she'd let him play with her pussy. One memorable evening when she'd had a little too much to drink she danced with two guys at the same time and they took turns finger fucking her until one of them made her cum. After she'd climaxed with him the other guy wouldn't be content until he had made her orgasm, too. She liked these guys; they were always cutting up and having fun. She danced with them every time she ran into them.

Charlie began to wash and clean the master bath for Janet every weekend, now. What she found to be of interest was that when he performed this little task of his he would be naked? Several times she noticed he'd had an erection. It seemed to her that his activity he performed for her turned him on sexually. He changed the bulbs in her vanity lights to blue or red from white above her granite makeup counter, which he'd polished. He washed her counter sinks along with her bathtub and filled it with bubble bath. He lit candles and sprayed incense throughout the room and he turned some sensuous music on for her to listen to as she bathed and applied her makeup. He even ironed several of her skirts and blouses when asked. He began to leave a copy of the latest Playgirl magazine on the side of the tub for her. The atmosphere he created was pleasurably sensual. He'd make her a Long Island Tea or whatever drink she wanted to enjoy while she took her bath and shaved her pussy. She had surprised him several months earlier by shaving her pussy and he loved her new 'baby look'. Janet preferred her bathroom door be closed when she took a bath and said, "She got cold if the door was left open". She didn't hear him one evening when he was bringing a drink to her. He quietly entered the bathroom and stopped abruptly and quickly backed out of the room. She was holding the Playgirl magazine he'd left by the side of her tub in her left hand looking at a picture of some stud's large dick while furiously masturbating with her right hand. Fortunately she didn't see him and embarrassed, he'd quickly exited her bathroom.

One evening they were at Kempis's, a club located in the basement of the Hotel Continental. Janet had been dancing with a man she'd met while Charlie watched approvingly from across the dance floor. He saw her place her hand flirtatiously on the guy's shoulder and whisper into his ear seductively. "She's becoming a real prick tease," he laughed to himself. She saw him walking in the direction of the men's room. She was hot from dancing so much and wanted to order a drink. She began to walk off the dance floor. When she walked by a table at the edge of the dance floor a handsome black man wearing a white turtle necked sweater stood up. He smiled at her and she smiled sensuously back at him and he took her arm and led her back onto the dance floor. He told her his name was Kevin and he asked her, "Where she'd been all his life?" She couldn't help but laugh at that old line. Still, it was funny. Somehow she felt drawn toward this black man and he made her want to reach out to him to find out what it was about him that made her feel this way. She found him tempting and seductive at the same time. She couldn't say what it was, but he'd stirred something deep within her.

Charlie looked in Janet's direction and noticed that she was dancing with a good-looking black man. She was laughing and he was smiling at her as he held her body closely against him. They looked great dancing together and it was apparent she enjoyed being with him. He didn't know why he'd turned her on as much as he had but the way she clung to him made his dick hard just watching them. They looked extremely hot together. He was a little over six feet tall, solidly built, good-looking with brown eyes and sexy. He wondered if he liked feeling her soft, curvaceous body pressed against his sleek muscular body as he held her against him as much as it looked like she enjoyed it? He had no doubt that the man knew his wife was naked under her cocktail dress. He didn't know, but he'd have been willing to bet the way she was acting, that her pussy was gushing.

When they danced to a couple of slow songs Janet felt his oversized hardon pressing against her abdomen. If Charlie had not been totally focused on Janet he would not have noticed her hand move between their bodies towards the man's crotch. He'd almost missed it but her hand stayed in that position while she danced with him. He could tell she was touching him. But, she seemed to be asking him something, too. He wondered to himself, what's she doing? He didn't have any idea, but he wondered if the guy had a big dick. He'd heard black men had big dicks, but he didn't know one personally. Janet looked like she was discussing something with him. What were they talking about?

He realized the black stud must have really turned his wife on. Was it the interracial videos she'd watched or the sex toys he'd purchased for her that she used all the time now? Perhaps it was a combination. Maybe it was the sexy club wear she knew she looked so fucking hot in or maybe it was dancing with all those good looking men who wanted to fuck her that had made her so horny. Maybe it was just the guy she was dancing with. She looked hotter this evening than he'd ever seen her. He knew he'd done everything he could to encourage her. Was it possible that she was going to surprise him tonight?

On the dance floor Janet whispered into Kevin's ear, "I want you to come over to my house so I can make you feel good." She wanted to suck his dick and she wanted to swallow his cum. She wasn't surprised she invited him, she told herself. She needed to suck a strange dick tonight. Kevin asked her if she was by herself and she told him, she was married and she had come here with her husband. She explained; her husband enjoyed watching her with another man. She couldn't believe she was telling a stranger this, let alone a black man. Kevin explained that he'd brought a friend with him and that posed a potential problem and then he excused himself to go to the men's room.

Charlie walked up to Janet and asked her what was going on? She told him, "She'd invited Kevin over to their house, and she was going to suck his dick."

She knew he'd been pleased when he quickly asked her, "Is he coming over?"

About that time Kevin returned from the men's room. He wanted to talk to Janet again, just the two of them. Charlie replied, "No, Janet invited you over and she wants you to come over to our house. We're leaving, but she'd like to have you visit her."

It was December and Dallas can be deceptively cold in the wintertime. They went to get their coats, which they'd checked when they came in. He told Janet, "You invited Kevin over and there wasn't any reason to discuss it further. He'll come if he wants to come." They walked out into the cold, wintry night. The north wind was brutal and Janet was glad her coat was warm because an Arctic cold front had blown in from Canada and she was naked under her cocktail dress. They were walking towards their car when out of nowhere Kevin appeared by Janet's side. Charlie saw him and smiled as Kevin put his arm around Janet.

They had parked two blocks away and the wind was blowing hard. Janet thought to herself, I'm glad Kevin is here with us. Every ten yards or so Kevin would take her into his arms and kiss her as his hands slipped under her warm coat and squeezed her swollen breasts, teasing her hard sensitive nipples before wandering between her legs. Her lips were so wet and Kevin felt her desire. He didn't just want this incredibly beautiful white woman to suck his dick; he wanted to fuck her in front of her husband in a way he never had and fill her hungry pussy with his potent seed. He wanted her husband to see his precious little white wife blackened by his huge black dick.

Charlie was ahead of Janet and Kevin and he was in a hurry to get to their SUV. He wanted to get to the damned car and start its powerful engine and warm up the Yukon. The north wind was brutal. Kevin pulled Janet to him once more and his lips were on hers. She opened her mouth accepting his tongue, which entered her mouth and took ownership of her moth as he played with her tongue. She tried to capture his tongue with her lips and she almost bit it as pleasure radiated through her pussy. Two of his muscular black fingers slipped inside her sticky pussy, followed by a third, and a thumb began expertly massaging her clit. She couldn't believe it; but Kevin was turning her on even further while she was freezing her shapely little ass off and she hated cold weather.

Charlie got to their Yukon, unlocked the doors and turned the engine on. Kevin and Janet got in on the passenger's side and he moronically commented, "It's colder than a well digger's butt in the Klondike, tonight." Nobody bothered to pay any attention to him and he just as well might not have been there.

Janet cuddled Kevin's muscular black body against hers and his white cashmere sweater felt warm against the thin material of her cocktail dress. Her hand was on his huge hardon and she quickly began to unbutton his slacks and unzip them as she released his throbbing black cock. She'd never sucked a black cock before, but she'd fantasized about sucking one while using her toys. This was her first time she thought to herself, smiling. A look of disbelief crossed her face when she first saw it. He was so big she couldn't believe it. It couldn't be real! She'd always told Charlie, "His cock was perfect," but it wouldn't be fair to compare her husband to Kevin because there was no comparison. She was astonished.

This was the biggest penis she'd ever seen. It looked like those she'd seen in the interracial videos she'd watched at home. It was both unusually long and extremely thick and she especially loved the blunt shape of its head, which gave it a menacing look. It was covered with veins; one especially thick one ran down the front of it. She briefly thought to herself; that would rub a girl's clit, nicely. His thick black cock slapped against his stomach and when she tried to put her hand around it, her fingertips didn't touch. He was so hard. Her mouth watered the same way your mouth waters when you're hungry and you smell a delightful odor on a warm stovetop. The difference being she wasn't hungry; her mouth was watering for this oversized penis. She gasped as experienced black fingers found her wet pussy again and separated her lips before resuming their assault upon clit. She moaned and said, "Ahh that feels good."

She was glad they'd brought the Yukon instead of her Thunderbird. She eagerly lowered her head and took the blunt head of his black cock into her mouth. She felt like a pig with an apple in its mouth as her lips formed a large oval around it. He was uncircumcised and she had to peel the skin away from its head to suck him the way she felt he would like. She ran her tongue around and around his head, concentrating on that special little spot directly under his cockhead that she knew was so sensitive. She took several more inches into her mouth firmly convinced that quality was better than quantity. Her head bobbed back and forth as she began to drool all over his dick. Then, Kevin slowly fed her several more inches and she tried hard not to choke, she really did. She loved sucking hard dicks, but she'd never been with a guy who had a cock like Kevin's and this excited her, making her want it even more. Her tongue circled his huge cock again and again and she could feel him growing bigger in her mouth. Kevin's other hand was on her breasts and he had a nipple in his fingers, roughly squeezing it and then reducing the pressure, before he squeezed it again. Normally, she told Charlie to 'be gentle', but she was surprised she liked Kevin's roughness. She'd completely forgotten about Charlie. Well, he'd have to fend for himself, tonight.

She choked for the first time as Kevin fed her more of his cock and when it hit the back of her throat her eyes watered, but she was like a dog with a bone. She pulled away from him gasping. "Your cock is so big! My hand can't go around it."...She was cut off in mid-sentence as Kevin's dick struck the back of her throat again. She quickly swallowed him and concentrated on breath control. She had missed sucking a hard dick more than she'd realized and she wanted to make Kevin cum. Each time she took his dick into the back of her throat she made a deep gasping sound as she gagged on his enormous penis. She'd never sucked a dick like his before and she was more excited than at any time she could remember. She didn't care about anything but his dick.

Kevin knew how to satisfy a woman even under these unusual conditions because within five minutes she moaned in surprise, "Aaaaagh, I'm cumming!" She was slobbering all over his dick and apparently getting nowhere. He had not come in her mouth like most of the white guys she'd sucked. He had amazing staying power.

She asked Kevin, "Why haven't you cum, am I doing something wrong?" Kevin replied, "No, Baby, you're doing it right."

She'd taken her coat off when they got into the Yukon. By this time the temperature in the SUV was becoming too hot and all of the darkened windows had fogged over from the inside. Kevin reached behind her neck and unhooked the back of her black cocktail dress. Without thinking Janet wiggled out of it and slipped it over her head. She proudly sat in front of Kevin naked as the day she was born. He smiled seductively at her as he took in her sensuous body. Kevin instantly liked her large mocha colored aureoles and thick nipples. He immediately pulled his white turtle necked sweater over his head and then quickly slipped out of his slacks and shorts. Now Kevin was naked, too and Janet saw he had a beautifully muscled body. Her seat was pushed back as far as it would go and since Charlie had removed the middle seat, it allowed the seat to be tilted until she was in a supine position under Kevin. This had been a great benefit to them when they went on trips and she'd even slept on it in Colorado this past summer. She moved her hand behind Kevin's head and pulled him down to her tits and his mouth and tongue began teasing her sensitive nipples as she moaned deeply in the back of her throat while both of her hands held and squeezed his huge dick. "So good, he's so good," she thought to herself. He lifted his head and kissed her passionately and whispered into her mouth, "You want some black meat inside your little white pussy, don't you? If I give you what I have for you, Baby, you're not going to be happy with any more white dick. You won't want anything but black dick after tonight."

He was rhythmically rubbing her clit as she softly moaned softly and he kissed her again. She opened her mouth and he pushed his pink tongue inside hers and she eagerly caught it and sucked on it hard. Her whole body was trembling as Kevin sucked one nipple and then the other one before his head was between her thighs and he was licking and then sucking her swollen clit while two muscular fingers fucked in and out of her as he worked hard to stretch her pink pussy. Kevin mimicked what she'd told him earlier, "I want to eat your pussy and make you feel good, too."

2small4her
2small4her
283 Followers