Janet Moore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

Janet did not say anything. She could have stopped what was happening then, but she just worked her mouth, trying to think of something to say until Eric's hand tangled back in her hair. He led her juicy, parted lips to the leaking tip of his dick.

He rubbed his knob against her full, soft lips. She smeared her tongue over the knob, licking the juices off it, and then ovalled her lips in a wide O and sank her mouth back over the rigid cock log.

She felt Piece's hands slip down her tummy. They lingered at her panties, and then dipped inside the expensive silk. His fingers came to her cunt hair, which was trimmed in a careful Mohawk, and he ran his forefinger down it until he felt the fat lips of her cunt sliding over his fingers. To his surprise, eh felt juices there already. He rolled his finger up slightly, and smiled as he watched her take in a sudden breath. Her mouth froze on Eric's schlong.

Pierce felt her small clit like a pearl against the edge of his finger. He rolled it slightly, and then flicked it and gently began teasing it with just the tip of his finger. He untied her panties at the hip with his other hand, and then stripped them off.

Janet did not even notice. She could not believe how nice his finger felt as it rolled and teased her throbbing love button. She came to her senses somewhat, and blushed when she realized even when she had been dazed that she was sucking on the hard shaft resting on her tongue. Janet twisted her head slightly, and then began bobbing up and down once again.

She felt his other hand slip up the back of her thigh, and then two of his fingers, hard and long, began probing into the luscious folds of her pussy. The hair was sparse, and well trimmed, and his naughty finger on her clit had made the lips of her clam pout outward.

Janet let out a deep breath, and looked over her shoulder into Piece's eyes. She felt Eric grab her hand and guide it to his rod, and said in a soft voice as her fingers wrapped about the black man's meat, "Mr. Pierce, I . . . Ohhhnnnnnn, god, I wish you wouldn't do that!" She gasped as he flicked her hard little clit, at the same time moving his fingers strongly in and out of her juicy cunt.

"Ahhh, uhhnn, uh, uh, unnnnnnhhhhmmm!!!!!" Janet moaned. She started sliding her hand up and down the big shaft trapped in her fist. Pierce now had three fingers fucking in and out of her pussy. He applied pressure to her swollen clitoris, and at the same time pressed the tip of his thumb against her puckered asshole.

"AHHHHHhnnnnnnnn, ohhn, ohn, ohn, ohnnnnnn, nooooooo," Janet moaned. Her fist moved mindlessly on Eric's fat, rock hard shaft as she shuddered in forbidden ecstasy. Piece's fingers and hands made the waves of the orgasm last much longer than normal, till she thought she was going to black out.

Janet was not fully aware that she was now completely nude until she felt Pierce moving behind her. His hands squeezed her ass for a moment. Janet looked over her shoulder. "Wh . . . what are you going to do?" she asked softly. Her hand still moved on Eric's big piece of meat.

He just squeezed her ass, and then slid his hands around the soft curve of her hips. Janet swallowed, and looked back around at Eric. Her sweaty fist was still sliding up and down the meat, as though it had a mind of its own. She looked beseechingly up into his eyes. He smiled down at her, and at the same time she felt Pierce's fat knob against the pouting lips of her pussy as Eric leaned forward. His cock head, which was leaking clear precum, brushed against her lips. Janet backed up slightly, and sighed softly when she felt Piece's knob slowly push into the wet folds of her pussy. His dick felt quite large.

She was rubbing her juicy lips against Eric's cock head, and then she slowly pushed her tongue out and began licking his leaking crown. She would just ignore what Pierce was doing, she decided. She laved her tongue don the side of the dark shaft, then licked back up the thick under vein. She felt Pierce squeezing her hips, and the man pushed into her another inch. Even with her pussy wet, it was still amazingly tight. He watched as the slut tongued Eric, and continued rocking gently into the woman. She was breathing harder, and as he watched she slowly folded her lips over Eric's big dickhead.

Pierce pushed all the way into her, and smiled as she allowed his thrust to push her forward till she was deepthroating Eric. God, this chick was a born slut, Pierce realized. He would make a ton of money off of her.

He quit thinking about that as he began swaying back and forth, driving his own impressive rod in and out of her soft, silky pussy. When his flat hard stomach smacked into her ass, waves rolled through the lush flesh. Pierce smiled -- he could hear her moaning loudly around her mouthful of cock, and knew from the way her body was jerking she was having an orgasm.

Janet realized naughtily that she was swaying back and forth between the two men. She had never had such a dirty sensation. She was impaling herself willingly on two cocks at once! She had to take her mouth off of Eric for a moment, just a moment. But as she was moving her head back his hand suddenly clamped on the back of her head. Just the flared knob was in her mouth now. She could not help but suck on the plum sized knob.

She felt it expand in her mouth, and then her eyes widened as a jet of cum shot into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Janet did not stop to think about the fact that she was sucking and swallowing for all she was worth. Another jet of cum, and then another, and some was dripping out the corners of her mouth, but she ended up swallowing almost all of it.

A moment later she felt Pierce jizzing deep in her pussy, his body pushing hers flat to the floor as Eric stepped out from in front of her. He fucked her in long strokes, all the while shooting off in her, until he felt the slim body beneath him buck in unrestrained lust.

Pierce bit the back of her shoulder as he finished cumming.

And then he to was climbing off of her.

All of the men left the room then, leaving Janet Moore laying trembling on the thick rug. Ten minutes later she was dressed and heading towards home.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers
12