Janet The Politician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yeah." James grunted as he pulled his cock out and came.

He started to spurt his cum up all over her stomach and even up to her breasts.

Stream after stream of sperm hit her stomach and breasts.

"Ahh." James then grunted as he stopped cumming.

Janet looked down at her body and saw all of his cum on her.

"God you were great James and what a big load." Janet said as she placed her hand on her stomach and smeared out his sperm.

Then a few hours later as Janet and James had taken a shower and Janet was ready to go to her seminar.

"You know Janet, if you want I could ask a friend of mine who's the manager of a newly opened Domino Club here in New Harbour, if you could dance there tonight." James told Janet.

Janet was a bit shocked at what James had asked her, but she was also very turned on by the idea.

"I don't know." Janet said.

"Well I'll ask if you want to." James said.

Janet didn't say anything.

"I need to get going to the seminar now." Janet told James.

"Ok, I'll drive you." James told her.

They then walked out to the car and James drove Janet to the seminar.

At the seminar as Janet sat and listened to the speaker all she could think about was her time before with James, and what he then had asked her.

Could she actually do the very thing that she had worked for to stop.

She thought about taking off her clothes in front of a group of men. She knew it would be wrong, but the more she thought about it the more exited she got.

As the seminar ended she walked outside and there stood James with the car waiting for her.

"I've spoken with my friend and he said that if you wanted to, you could dance on the main stage today." James told Janet.

Janet thought about it for a few minutes.

"Yes, I'll do it." Janet then told James.

"Ok, I can drive us there now if you want." James told her.

"Ok." Janet told him thinking that it would be better to do it now before she lost her nerve.

James then started to drive over to the Domino Club.

"Is this club similar to the one back in our city." Janet asked James.

"All of the Domino Clubs are similar." James told her.

"So there will only be black men there." Janet asked.

"Yes." James told her.

About ten minutes later they were outside of the club. They got out of the car and then James showed her to the back entrance.

As they walked inside they were met by another black guy.

"Hi I'm Milo, are you James and Janet." Milo asked.

"Yes we are." James told him.

"Isn't Tyrone here." James asked Milo.

Tyrone was the manager of this club and the friend James had spoken about.

"He had to take care of some business, but he told me to tell you that the main stage is ready as soon as the lady is." Milo told James.

Milo then showed them into a changing room.

"Here you have several outfits if you want to change." Milo told Janet.

"Ok." Janet said.

"Just tell me when you are ready." Milo told Janet.

"Ok. Janet told him.

Janet looked around and there were many outfits that she could wear.

"Well I'll leave you to change, I'll be just outside." James told her as he walked outside.

Janet then found an outfit that she could wear.

It was a tight top and a knee length skirt.

As Janet got into the outfit there was something about the top that didn't look right. So she then decided not to wear a bra underneath. When she had removed her bra the top looked much better.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought that she looked great and also that she was ready.

So she went out of the dressing room and talked to James. James then told Milo that Janet was ready.

Milo then started the music and James and a lot of other black men sat in front of the stage waiting for Janet.

And then as Janet slowly made her way out on the stage, Milo said something over the loud speaker.

"Here's Janet the politician."

Everyone cheered.

Janet saw all those black guys sitting in front of the stage looking at her.

She had never done this before, but she tried to move to the music. Janet danced around for a bit before she started to undo her skirt. She slowly pulled down her skirt revealing her thong panties.

Janet then turned around and showed everyone her ass. As she then moved closer to the edge of the stage she started to pull her top up over her breasts.

The guys were throwing dollar bills and whistling at her. She got so turned on by all of their attention.

As she then threw the top on the floor she got a lot of "Wows" and "Ahhs". She fondled her breasts a little in front of the men.

Then Janet turned around and bend over and then slowly started to pull her panties down.

She had seen one of the girls back at the Domino Club in her city do this that night when she was undercover.

And she got a lot of "Yeahs" from the guys when she removed her panties.

Janet was now standing totally naked in front of a group of all black men.

Not in her wildest dreams would she have thought that this, her most deepest desire would ever come true. But now she had done it, she had stripped in front of these men.

She was actually close to having an orgasm on the stage.

As the music ended she gave the men a big smile and then walked back to her dressing room.

She then put on a robe that she found in the changing room.

Then a minute later she heard a knock on the door and then it opened. It was James and another black man.

"You were great Janet." James told her.

"Thanks." Janet smiled.

"This is Tyrone, the manager of this club." James told Janet.

"Hi Janet." Tyrone said.

"Hello." Janet smiled.

Tyrone then sat down on a couch.

"Sorry I missed your show, I had some business to attend to." Tyrone told her.

"Janet, why don't you show Tyrone what he missed." James told Janet.

Janet looked over at James and then at Tyrone, she knew what he had meant. So she opened her robe and showed Tyrone her naked white body. Then she let the robe fall to the floor.

"Very nice." Tyrone said.

"And she's all natural." James told him as he got up behind Janet and squeezed her tits from behind.

As Janet turned around and kissed James, Tyrone unbuckled his pants and pulled out his long black snake.

"I've got something for you." Tyrone then said.

Janet looked over at Tyrone and saw that fat, long black cock hanging down between his legs.

"Is that for me." Janet said smiling.

"Oh yeah." Tyrone said.

Janet smiled and then got down on her knees in front of Tyrone. She took a hold of Tyrones fat cock and started to stroke it.

It looked like it could be bigger than James's. As Janet then took it into her mouth and started sucking on it, it soon grew to its full length.

It had to have been 12 inches long.

"Mmm." Janet moaned as she sucked him.

James then got up behind Janet.

"Get your ass up here." James told her.

Janet reached up her ass.

James got his cock up to her pussy lips and then with out any notice he just shoved it in.

"Ahhh yeah." Janet moaned.

He started to pound her pussy as Janet sucked on Tyrones black cock. Tyrone reached down and fondled her breasts.

This went on for quite awhile before Tyrone started to grunt heavier. Tyrone then grabbed his cock and pulled it out of her mouth, and held it just in front of her mouth.

"I'm going to cum all over your face." Tyrone told her.

"Oh yes." Janet moaned still being pounded by James.

"Now open your mouth." Tyrone told her.

Janet opened her mouth.

"Ahh yeah." Tyrone grunted as he came.

He started cumming wad after wad of cum that hit her face. Tyrone then spurted a lot of sperm right into her mouth. When Tyrones cock started to soften Janets face was dripping with cum.

"That was nice." Janet told Tyrone.

"You're about to get some more." James then told her as he pulled out of her.

James quickly got his cock up to her face as it began to spurt out cum.

"Yess." James grunted.

He shot stream after stream with cum into her mouth. Janet who hadn't even tasted cum before Tyrone started to swallow James's sperm.

She could taste its sweet and salty taste on her tongue as she swallowed it.

"That was delicious." Janet told the guys as James also started to soften.

"This one's a real gem." Tyrone told James.

"Yes she is." James said.

Janet smiled with her face covered in cum.

Then a few hours later James and Janet were on their way back home.

"You know Janet, on the weekends at the Domino Club there are a lot of business women who strip. I can ask them to reserve a spot for you if you want." James said to Janet.

"Oh yes please do." Janet told him as she got a big smile on her face.

A few days later Janet asked James if he could pick up her car from the mechanic. James agreed and went over to the mechanics garage.

"Did the car break done as it should." The mechanic asked James as James walked up to him.

"It did, you did a great job." James told the mechanic.

James was the dark figure that had paid the mechanic to fix Janets car so that it would break down.

James had worked for the Domino Club long before he had worked for Janet. Damon Lord had told him to get her to strip in the clubs, so that she would stop being so outspoken about banning strip clubs. It had worked.

And from this moment on, Janet never spoke out anything bad about stripping.

Janet herself could be seen stripping every weekend from that point on at the Domino Club.

THE END

The Domino Story line will continue.

12