All Comments on 'Janey'

by headingfortrouble

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If only

you could be bottled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Trash story.

Just another cheating wife story. No substance.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

Keep writing and ignore the Anonymous posts. Obviously, their comments aren't worth owning up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Poor old cuckold husband. They get raw deals on this site don't they? The whores fuck around and cuck their men and then men eat crempies and pay the bills. That doesn't sound like an erotic story to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Nice story

At least the limit their comments to the story. If you can't stand others having an opinion, I suggest you stay the fuck off the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kind of boring and so predictable..

As others have commented, just another slut wife hanging the horns on the cluck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes,

47I'm glad she's your wife and not mine.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Read!!!!!

If only people would realize it is only a story a very entertaining story at that. Thanks for a great read.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
So a "mature thinking" older woman....

...would "fall in love" with an office fling forsaking hubby and kids?

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Waste of time

Story contains several grammatical errors and other errors that could have been caught if time was taken to edit the story. My feeling, if you want people take the time to read your story then you should invest time in editing it. Finally, the sentence,"The store that was, as general manager, mine to manage and the office that provided all the support services to the functioning of the department store." demonstrates the problems, I feel, exists with grammar in this story and in my opinion this sentence does not make sense.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Nice story that plays on the emotions quite well. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Re: the Grammar Nazi below, the grammar in your story, while it isn't perfect, is better than in 9/10ths of the stories submitted on this site. He should get stuffed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All the justifications in the world...

...won't change the facts. She betrayed her husband and her marriage. Cheating is still cheating, actions will have consequences.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How sweet

Janet is still a cheating whore. One time or a.hundred, no difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, I fairly confident that there are thousands of married women all over USA, UK, and Europe, who have fucked another man and the husband never knows, it's been going on for millennia, live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is a pity the author could not find a more noble topic to explore with his/her talents than a celebration of infidelity and betrayal. There is nothing about the wife's conduct for the MC to regard with "pride." She proved herself to be a bad wife and mother. Hopefully Karma will arrange for the MC to learn the pain and shame of cuckoldry which he has now inflicted on another man who had never done him harm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous