Janey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an afterthought:

"If I stayed here now, this minute, I'd lose it all and fall in love. So I'm going to get up, shower, make myself look presentable and go home to my real world ...with an inner glow of satisfaction."

With that, she did just what she had said as I lay there and re-ran the last hour in my mind. I got up and watched her through the shower curtain as she soaped herself, then I went back to the bedroom and waited and then watched her get dressed just as she had arrived. She was right. The body had flaws. There were stretch marks revealed from under the suspender belt. The thighs were losing their definition as were her upper arms. Her bottom, without high heels to tension it, was dimpled, a bit too wide and her tummy sagging a little. But what the heck. She had seduced me and I had enjoyed everything. It was now my turn to be strong and say a thank you to her and to whoever it is that determines life's pattern. She left as she had arrived, looking very sexy in her business attire. She probably had a new belief in herself as well.

POSTCRIPT

It was not as difficult as I first imagined when we passed one another in the store. We would exchange knowing glances, smugly satisfied that we held a secret that would remain with us, and only us, forever. I knew that if she showed the slightest desire for a re-run, then I would be there at a sprint. But I equally knew this wouldn't happen. She was a strong woman who had set herself a goal and achieved it. I was proud of her.

After a few months, my boss started making noises about moving me - a new challenge he said. I suspect he knew of something happening within the organisation and eventually after a further 6 weeks he told me he wanted me to go and manage our largest store in Birmingham, a promotion and quite a bit more money. I've never forgotten Janey and always taken the trouble to enquire, in an offhand way about my ex-staff, hoping that her name would be included in the replies. It never was, but I suspect her husband returned to a new, appreciative Janey who inwardly smiled at and never forgot our one time loving.

12