Janice And Her Mom Welcum Leon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He apparently liked what he saw, as his sweat pants could not conceal the tenting activity down between his legs. Besides me, Janice noticed and gave me a quick wink while shaking her bottom as she continued to pour tea for our son's and me. Leon tried to conceal his arousal by crossing his legs back and forth, but that just made him a little more uncomfortable and obvious. He got up and went to the grill to add a couple of dogs to his plate, turned and asked me if he could talk to me privately for a minute.

I said sure and we got up with our lunch and started to walk in the back yard as I awaited his conversation.

He began by saying that he had confided in Brian something troubling him and Brian had informed him that I would be someone to talk to about it, as I had some experience with his issue. I had a little background from my earlier talks with Brian, so I knew a little of what may be coming.

"Sir, Leon started, Brian told me that you have some knowledge and experience in something I sure could use some help on. It's pretty personal and I would understand if you wouldn't want to discuss it."

Looking at him, I answered, "Leon, we really like you and you're a great kid, if I can help in anyway I would be more than happy to. You have been a positive influence on Brian and both Janice and I are thankful.l"

"Thank you Sir, he softly stated as if he was contemplating his next thoughts to verbalize them. You know my sister, Kiesha?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Well, she's joined me in college and I'm worried that something may happen to her since I can't be everywhere to look out for her. She has an issue that makes it difficult to control herself and I worry about her physical and emotional well being."

"What do you mean by controlling herself?" I inquired.

"Well, Leon hesitated a little; she has a high energy level and requires attention often."

I played along to make Leon more relaxed. "A high energy level is great; she's an athlete on the basketball team, isn't she?"

"Yes Sir, but that is not the energy I'm talking about. It's more of a sexual nature that's the problem."

"Are you telling me, Leon that your sister has a high sex drive? If so, have you been to a doctor that might offer assistance with that? Or is it something else?"

Leon looked a little perplexed at this point, probably being uncomfortable with the subject matter. So I interjected at that time, if he didn't want to continue talking about it, I would understand.

"Oh no, it is a little embarrassing to talk about, but mainly it's trying to figure out what to do about it that's driving me nuts" exclaimed Leon.

"Could she have FHSDD?"

Leon popped his head back while looking directly at me. "What is that?"

"Female Hyperactive Sexual Desire Disorder" I rolled off my tongue.

"I have no idea what that is and how to check it out. And if it is something like that is there a treatment or cure?" Leon puzzled.

Here was my opening, and once thru there was no going back. I decided to let him know about us and see where the chips would fall.

"Well, Leon, as far as I know there is no set cure, treatments are sporadic as best but can help somewhat, you should see a doctor though and have them run a few tests. I can give you some ointments and some tablets that may help in the meantime. I'm sure Janice won't mind."

"Whaaaat, Leon stammered, Miss Janice won't mind?"

"No, she won't, you see she has that condition and we have worked out a way to control her impulses as part of her treatment. Although it's a little bizarre to most people, it does work for us and keeps her out of the spotlight if she resorted to other methods" I explained.

Leon had stopped walking and was staring like a deer in the headlights. I think he was grappling with the fact of his sister's sexual desire to the idea there would be other people with this same issue, one being the mother of his best friend, plus that his dad was telling him about it.

I could tell that this information was really confusing to him and judging by his bewildered look, was not going to understand anytime soon. I thought the best way was to charge forward and just fill him in on all the activities within the family, letting him know things piecemeal was not going to make things easier.

"Well Leon, Janice does suffer from this ailment, I guess you can say it's what many also refer to as nymphomania and we try to help as much as possible. So I have a neighbor and some family members helping out. My neighbor Ted, my brother in law Ray and both Brian and Jeff, screw Janice when she needs it". If Keisha is having any of the same problems, how are you handling that now?"

I think Leon could not grasp what I just said because he blurted out, "I've been fucking Keisha several times a day when I can get home, and also she has a large supply of dildos."

It was then apparent to him that he told more than he wanted. He started to fidget and increase his breathing and sweating. Before he could compartmentalize what I told him about us, he had verbalized his secret and he felt funny for letting the cat out of the bag.

I tried to console him and not to have guilt by placing my arm around his shoulder and saying I understood and there was nothing to be ashamed about. Actually he should be commended for being pro active and not trying to judge or ostracize his sister. I could see a few tears develop in his eyes as I was sure he was being tortured emotionally by the route he had taken by screwing his sibling.

Leon asked me how I could handle this so well. I responded with "I feel like a fireman, it's a job that needs to be done and it helps but hurts no one. Plus the perks are second to none" I added with levity. Leon smiled at that and I still had not removed my arm from his wide shoulders.

I guided Leon back toward the patio where the boys were busy polishing off the rest of lunch as well as picking up a little. I did not see my wife Janice, so I assumed she was inside so I suggested to Leon that he go inside and speak with Janice as I was going to help the boys clean up. He looked a little unnerved but I assured him it would be alright and Janice could help him with a doctor's name and medications to try.

Leon went inside and I started to clean the grill as the boys gathered the leftovers and prepared to take them inside. After about 15 minutes I took an armful inside and glanced toward the den. I saw two sets of legs protruding out and knew that Janice and Leon were in deep conversation. I dropped my load in the kitchen and went back outside to finish up. I had the boys hose down the patio and rearrange the furniture as I went back inside.

After leaving more stuff in the kitchen, I came around the other side into the den area. I could see Leon on the couch with his head back, moaning. Still out of their sight I moved in further to finally see Janice. She had her head down, toward Leon and was sucking on the largest cock I have ever seen in person. Leon's sweat pants were down past his knees and he was driving his hips up into Janice's mouth. Though my BIL Ray's cock may have been slightly thicker, Leon's impressive weapon was a real close second. However the length was incredible and I was anticipating seeing that unit try and get into Janice's pussy and maybe later, Maggie's ass.

Both Leon and Janice were oblivious to my observing them and I continued to look on as Janice worked intensely on Leon's cock, licking the shaft from bottom to top, only to take the helmet shaped head deep into her mouth with her cheeks bulging out. Leon in turn would rub Janice's back and venture down to her ass and stroke on the outside of her shorts. When his giant hand made contact with her ass, it literally covered the entire cheek.

I was keenly aware that my cock was very hard and fished it out so that my shorts would no longer compress it and make it hurt. I refrained from playing with myself so as to get an even closer look at the sofa action.

By this time, Janice had removed her shirt and let her large tits rub along the arm and chest of Leon. Leon took one of his mitts and engulfed one of Janice's tits with it in an effort to raise it to his lips. His thick lips nibbled at the hardening nipple as his cheeks sucked in the engorged tit. Janice moaned out in obvious pleasure and applied more spit to her sucking. Their heightened arousal caused them to disengage and disrobe completely and now the full physical specimen that was Leon was on display. He was absolutely ripped and his cock was a miniature third leg pointed straight out with immense dangling balls. Janice was flushed to say the least and her tits stood out with nipples pointed and hard like I've never seen.

With them both nude at this point, Leon sat back down on the couch and held his cock in position waiting for Janice to ride him. Janice took over from his hand and with hers, guided it to her slit where she rubbed in along the lips, further lubricating it along with her previous sucking. Janice's lips stretched insanely as her pussy began to house the mushroom head of his dick. She slowly worked her way down his shaft, her breathing indicating that it was work. Her sighs and short and shallow breaths gave way that she was having difficulty housing this tubesteak.

After considerable difficulty, Janice did manage to take about half of his cock in her hole. She slowly rode Leon, first gently up and down, then with a little more force. Little by little his cock went deeper into her vagina. As she would ride up, the slickness was evident on his prick as Janice was really wet. As she was getting close to his balls, the squelching of their organs was getting louder. Suddenly, with one final push down, Janice bottomed out on this huge cock and her pussy lips grazed along the top of Leon's large balls.

The crevices in Leon's balls were now a reservoir of pussy juice, flowing like a waterfall from Janice's pussy. At this point they had been fucking for a good solid 20 minutes and I was impressed with the staying power of Leon. Knowing full well the loving pressure from Janice's love hole, I could not hold out that long. They just went and went along like the energizer bunny.

Janice may have become a little frustrated as she altered her fuck. Instead of slamming down to the root on every other thrust, she now went down only half way and furiously rubbed his cock with her pussy walls. This made things even stickier as their combined juices began to froth on their organs. This action got an already horny Leon even more revved up and grabbing Janice's ass cheeks; he stood up, raising Janice's body with him.

In one fluid motion he flipped her over and laid on top of her still with his cock impaled in her pussy. With his huge hands he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs very wide.

Finally, in this position, Leon began to pound and pound her pussy. His ass clenched every time he drove to the base into Janice's hole as his pace quickened. They were trading words of encouragement between them, with Janice squealing loudly "fuck me, fuck me" and Leon responding with "so fuckin tight and your pussy is so hot."

Leon was at the frenzy point, with the speed of a cordless drill; he was driving that dick deep. At this point they must have been at it at least 45 minutes to an hour and their bodies glistened with sweat from their exertions. I could tell at this point that Janice was exploding with orgasm after orgasm as she lets out a continual wail cry and frantic hip rotation. With Leon's butt flexing it was hard to determine if he was coming or just trying to drive in deeper.

Though they did not slow, I began to see white residue on Leon's cock as it left the confines briefly of Janice's love tunnel. It was clear that Leon had or was ejaculating his sperm now. As his prick would come out, more and more it was coated with his cum and Janice's orgasmic flow. He repeatedly pounded his cock into my wife's cunt as if he had an endless supply of sauce. It was the most incredible sight to witness, better than any porno flick I've seen.

Leon was grunting and slowing now, his cock looked like a different appendage to his body. He being black and his cock almost dipped in snow. With it nowhere to go, it pooled at his scrotum and got between the folds of his ball sack. Finally, he pulled completely out of my wife's pussy and rolled off and to the side. Collapsing on the sofa with his body hitting hard, gasping for breath, next to him, Janice was in the same boat. The leaking of Janice's pussy was impressive as globs of cum bubbled out and worked its way like a lava flow to the pillow below as well as the floor. Janice's eye's rolled back into her head and her body and mind were in a tranquil state of bliss.

Still glued to them as they descended their heavenly coupling, I hadn't noticed the group behind me. There stood Brian and Jeff, flushed, naked and jerking. Slightly behind them was Maggie, skirt up and hand in her twat, stroking quickly. I had not noticed any of these people enter or even was aware they were standing near me, such was the performance I had witnessed.

Then two remarkable things happened. The first was truly a first. The boys walked toward their mother with their stiff cocks out and as they approached Janice, she did an incredible thing, she waved them off. Never as far back could I recall had Janice appeared to be sated. But here she was, still searching for air and her heart rate to go down, telling her boys, not now. Could we possibly have found the cure for her affliction?

Both Jeff and Brian appeared to be disorientated now, with hard dicks and no place to go begin to stumble around. They spotted Maggie, but before they could pounce on her, she had made a beeline for Leon and plopping down next to him, starting to feast on his vanilla coated chocolate cone. Her tongue slurped at the shaft and also went to his balls to suction out cum caught in the crevices of his balls. Slowly but surely, his black cock became more visible as more and more of the vanilla coating, was siphoned off.

Leon was perplexed. Not fully recovered from his wild ride with Janice, Maggie was now going full blast with her vacuum of a mouth on his beaten down cock. He looked resigned to the fact he was going to be fucked again, this time by grandma.

The boys meanwhile were still looking for satisfaction. Still their mother refused them anywhere nears her holes with their torpedos. Janice was still glowing in the aftermath of her delicious fuck with Leon and wanted to take full advantage of her jets finally, being cooled. I for one was happy she had a reprieve from her usual constant horniness.

The boys directed their attention to Maggie, but she was on a one track mission, and that was Leon's massive black tree trunk. Her oral skills were in full force as she worked that cock with all her tools and a gallon of saliva. I didn't know Leon's sexual experience but I would venture to say what he was receiving from Maggie was a first for him. When he did open his eyes, you saw nothing but white, his eyeballs were rolled to the back of his head. Leon was feebly trying to grope Maggie, flailing away at her tits and ass. But Maggie had complete control, cupping is nut sack with one hand and her mouth fastened to his pole, he was going nowhere, except maybe off.

By this time Maggie had almost completely licked all the come off Leon's cock. You would not have thought that moment before there had been a thick coat of cum covering him from his recent bout with Janice. Leon had also recovered and was currently undertaking a resurrection of sorts as his dick was becoming erect and hardening. This seemed to urge Maggie on more and her mouth and tongue were providing increasingly more waves of pleasure to Leon's anatomy.

Leon had calmed to the point where he did have Maggie's tits out and was rubbing them intently. He was also trying with his other hand to either raise or remove her skirt so as to access her lower torso. Maggie paused for a moment and assisted him and removed her skirt and in a sensual tone added "I don't know if they told you, but I only take it in the ass."

Leon did not seem to acknowledge Maggie's confession, but it was clear that he was about ready again to fuck. With Maggie getting up and moving on the sofa into a kneeling position with her rear end raised high up and open, Leon also got up behind her. His cock was literally dripping from the saliva attack from Maggie and he stood now, poised to assault her ass with his menacing dick.

All the guys in the room had experienced Maggie's magnificent ass and how totally accommodating it was to our cocks, but how she was going to bury this monster was a mystery. Leon placed the large head straight on her rosebud and began probing and pushing. Slowly he made some headway, and the head slipped into her anus. Maggie was breathing like she was delivering a baby, short and quick gasps. I found myself mimicking her with the way I began breathing. My son's and wife Janice were like me, glued to the scene unfolding right before us.

Leon pushed thru with a few inches and the distension of Maggie's ass was very noticeable. She had a pained expression on her face, but it also reflected a got to have it attitude. Leon withdrew his cock and spat on it, rubbing his lubrication over the head and again inserted hard. This time his cock made a deeper penetration than before and almost half his cock was digested into Maggie's asshole. Maggie's head was swaying side to side and grunts and tones were becoming animalistic as she urged the assault onward.

With his cock half way in at this point, Maggie must have started her magical ass tour and gotten her muscles in gear. This time it was Leon that was making the animal noises as Maggie's ass was in command and fucking back. Leon's hands on Maggie's hips were not for him fucking but rather just for hanging on for the ride. Ever so slowly their gyrations were driving Leon's cock deeper and deeper into her chute. There was nothing intelligible coming out of their throats, it was animals in the wild, mating.

Like all the men who have been pleasured in Maggie's ass, there is a point one gets to that is beyond euphoria. It is a high like no other, one where your cock and balls become the center of your universe and only the conquest of pleasure rules. Leon was reaching that height, a joy he never experienced let alone knew, existed.

Leon howled at the top of his lungs as his cum was released, coursing its way down the sphincter of my mother in law's wondrous ass. He flexed his ass cheeks in order to drive out more of more of his sauce. Like before with my wife Janice, his cock was being sugar coated by his own sperm, the amount being very impressive. After what seemed like 10 minutes, Leon finally withdrew and literally fell to the floor in exhaustion. Maggie stayed spread wide on the sofa, with her ass so distended, you could have put a telescope inside and seen the heavens.

The rest of us were just spellbound, seeing this carnal activity at its frenzy was awe inspiring to say the least. By this time Janice had gotten her mojo back and grabbed for Brian and Jeff who offered no resistance to her advances. They quickly took a place and commenced to give their sweet mom a double penetration, with Jeff doing the ass honors. This was just a lust encounter, with everyone of one mindset, orgasm.

At this stage, Leon was still on the ground, like a prizefighter who had been hit hard and often and was thinking if it was worth it to rise up. Maggie had left the couch, also a sight with rivers of cum flowing down her inner thighs and walking, or should I say stumbling with legs that were more than jelly on her way to the bathroom. Surprisingly I had a real hard on but did not have the uncontrollable urge to blow my load. But that did not stop me from offering my cock to Janice's gaping mouth as she was fully getting shagged in both lower holes by Jeff and Brian. She instantly started to suck and did it hard; she was really worked up by her bout with Leon and them witnessing her Mom's hard ramming. Leon did not cure her, but maybe quelled her thirst for a little more time than normal.