Janice And Her Mom Welcum Leon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking behind me now, I could still see Leon, remaining on the floor, dazed and drained. To watch a physical mountain of a man be more or less some pulp was not something to observe every day. I knew though that once he got his wits back he would play the scenario over and over and realize the pure pleasure he encountered today.

Meanwhile Maggie had returned, wobbly kneed still, and was looking for a place to sit down. Once she did, and her backside was revealed, the gape of her ass was still immense, she was also still dripping cum out. This was the spark I needed, and I shot several spurts of cum into Janice's throat, which she gargled for a moment and then swallowed. I was done.

The boys switched holes and deep rooted their mom for the next several minutes, when they to had to release their loads. When done and leaving their mothers sex organs, Maggie rolled up and licked her daughter clean.

Watching this with renewed eyes was Leon. Like some rejuvenated warrior, he sat up and you could see his cock begin to swell again. This was not possible I thought. The amount of energy and sperm he had unloaded in the past couple of hours would suffice most men a couple of weeks. But watching mom eat daughter of her sons cum was more than an aphrodisiac. Leon strode over to the women and stood in front of mother and daughter, waving a hardened cock in the direction of the lips of Maggie and the pussy of Janice. Both took notice and reached out for the jumbo dick and began oral caresses on the expanding organ. This had already been a workout for Leon, the exertion he had put out had left a thin sheen of sweat all over his body and his forehead was a mass of beaded sweat balls. It made me think of my thirst and I needed to drink something fast.

Leaving the scene, I went into the kitchen and gulped down some iced tea. The cooling effect went right to my balls and I felt a little more at ease. However in the next room, wailing began and my dick returned to being a flagpole. Returning quickly to the sound of the wails, I saw both Janice and Maggie offering their asses high in the air to a hardened, black and yes, inflamed cock that literally pulsed with blood. Leon was trading off, ramming both asses with his meat, going in about half length and then thrusting about a half dozen times, then switching to the next ass. As he would remove himself from one ass, that one would gape obscenely, like a cave ready to yell and hear your echo.

Leon was a fucking machine. If he was doing his sister Kiesha like this and she still wanted or needed more, she had to be in worse shape than Janice in her addiction. I was looking forward to finding out for myself and hoping it would be soon.

Leon was now staying longer and deeper in each asshole. This had both my son's Brian and Jeff charged up and they each lined their cocks up to a perspective mouth for some sucking. Brian went before his grandmother Maggie and she wasted little time inhaling his sensitive cockhead. Jeff went to Janice and his mother swallowed him whole with his curved boner protruding from her cheeks vulgarly. Both the boys were beyond aroused and wasted little time ejaculating their loads on to the eager lips of their partners.

Without the shooting cocks now stifling their wails, the women again made obscene noises as Leon was still pounding into their welcoming bodies. Both Janice and Maggie were glancing at each other and noticing the drippings of cum from their faces and got into a face lock to clean each other off. I saw this as an opportunity to get my jacking cock off and went to them, with their tongues interlocked and jettisoned my sperm over their lips and tongues. I was surprised by my quantity and force of my ejections and was now splattering more over their faces. Finally drained, I stepped back, emptied for the time being.

The pace that Leon was on was incredible, he was pounding each hole for 20-25 strokes before planting himself in the other ass and doing the same or equal stroke count. Knowing how he had come up till now led me to believe he would only shoot a dollop or so but with a might shove deep into Maggie's ass, he erupted and pulsed a load into Maggie's asshole. Pulling out holding his cock tight he reinserted into Janice's ass and let it pulse again. Leon did this three times in each ass and his loads began to be squeezed out of those two impressive holes. Leon remained hard and jacked the remains of his cum on the small of Maggie's back. Finally empty he stepped and then fell backward into the lounge chair his chest heaving and his mouth and throat gasping for air. His chest was pounding with the rapid pace of his heartbeat.

Everybody kind of halted all activity and reviewed the scene we had in the room. Both Maggie and Janice were face down on the sofa, asses still in the air on their knees with cum being farted out of their respective asses. Both Jeff and Brian were limp, having dumped their loads several times. Leon looked like he had fucked off ten pounds, but still his body rippled as his muscles were fighting for their share of oxygen. Me, I was pretty wasted to, having cum several times forcefully on both my wife and mother in law.

I went back into the kitchen for more drink as my thirst had returned with a vengeance. Upon turning around with my drink in hand, a very naked Leon stood there, looking like he had run a marathon twice and held out a shaking hand, looking for a drink to. I gave him a glass of water which he didn't drink but rather poured down his throat. Giving the glass back to me, speechless, he motioned for a repeat. That to, was inhaled. Finally he formed some words, and between extended breaths he said,

"Thanks. I really had a fantastic time here today and I hope I'm invited back at some point. Thanks so much for the information and help. Would it be alright if I were to bring Keisha over sometime?"

Would it be alright? Hell yeah I thought. Based on his description and the boys telling me how hot she was, there was no way I would turn that offer down.

"We would be delighted Leon for you and your sister to visit anytime you like" was my response.

Leon nodded and said thanks again. He turned and said he had to go home and get ready for morning football drills. Watching him walk and get dressed had me laughing inside as he appeared as and old, frail guy after his carnal workout. When he finally had his sweats on he thanked everyone again and gave a peck on the cheeks of Janice and Maggie who were both passed out on the sofa.

Brian saw him to the door while Jeff and I looked at the women and tried to figure out who would carry who to bed. When Brian returned, both he and his brother picked up the women and carried them upstairs to their bedrooms and laid them down. Other then a few heavy breaths, the ladies were out like light bulbs. Both the boys yelled down goodnight to me and went into their rooms as well.

Crashing down on the sofa, I assessed the afternoon and evening. We now looked forward to having two more fuck members of our group and I wondered how all this would play out in the end. I really did not know if this would be the end, or somehow in the future we would entertain even more folks.

It's amazing what fighting a disease will do to all that have contact with it.

Looking around at the rumpled pillows and soiled furniture, I resigned myself to the fact that cleanup could wait; I was to beat to do anymore. I took a slow and easy pace upstairs to my bedroom and slid in quietly next to Janice. Tomorrow will take care of itself, it always has.