All Comments on 'Janice Ch. 02'

by Jakey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great stuff

great story. loved it. totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Janice is a dream

So far the story line is fantastic. I do think that Janice should not have surgery, that way they can have the best of both worlds. When does part three show up? I think it is time for them to really make a commitment and get married. Invite all of their friends and let their close friends know about their special circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
delicacy and compassion

A very good story. A very good story, whether in the erotica genre or something more mainstream. Re. your comments about trying to write something in all the literotica categories, this isn't my one of my specific interests, but you handled the subject with compassion and delicacy. I hope there are more in the series. Jakey, you've done an excellent job with all of your postings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story.Would love to hear more

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 10 years ago

Anxious to find out what's next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Would love to hear more please !

MrBill36MrBill36about 9 years ago
Interesting Outcome

I met a transvestite in a Bar in SanDiego and as things worked out, we ended up in her hotel room. She serviced me first orally and allowed me to perform my first anal penetration. We rested, then she convinced me to allow her to also penetrate me annaly. The experience was not what I had expected, not painfull and ended up being quite acceptable. When she ejaculated into my rectum, I could definitely feel the fullness and I found myself actually expanding and contracting my anal muscles to help her complete her ejaculation - not at all painfull. I did have a very strong feeling of needing to find a toilet to "discharge my gift" soon following the experience.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

You've written more chance this so why didn't you finish it ?

So frustrating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous