Janie and Helene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did the same to where Helene and Josh were connected. Josh pulled out of her hole and offered me his cream-covered dick to suck. Initially, the large metal ring in his dickhead frightened me. But the thought of tasting Helene's pussy juice won over so I sucked him clean every few thrusts.

Then Helene's tongue snaked forward and rasped against my hard little nub. The combined pleasure from Eddie's dick and Helene's tongue drove me insane. Delicious vibrations spread out from my clit, causing my vagina to contract. The strong throbbing in my pussy was felt by Eddie.

"God damn, what a nice cunt," he exclaimed.

Josh was busy thrusting casually into Helene. I spread her cunt open for his dick, and lightly pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger. She squirmed beneath me in response.

I felt my orgasm building to the highest height. When Josh pushed his cock into my mouth again, I began to shudder. The thought of two dicks inside me at once put me over the edge. I hummed into Josh's cock as my pussy went into spasms. My orgasm was incredible. Eddie sensed my climax, so he held me tight and pressed his dick against the back of my pussy. I had to remove Josh's meat from my mouth in order to scream.

When Josh pulled his dick from my mouth, a long rope of saliva followed. He rubbed the shiny metal ring against Helene's pink button. As he did that, I felt her suck my clit harder. Finally after enough teasing her, Josh worked his cock between her soft fleshy folds.

The men began to pick up the pace, so Helene and I just watched the extreme close-up of each other getting impaled. Helene started talking really dirty to them.

"Yeah boys, fuck us," she moaned.

I joined in, "Stretch our pussies wide, boys."

Eddie grabbed my ass cheeks as he began to shake uncontrollably. He pulled out of me and stroked his cock a few times before two shots of cum were fired across my lower back. The rest of his white goo dribbled down my ass crack into Helene's open mouth. She sucked the tip of his dick clean, and swallowed it down.

Josh almost climaxed at the same time. He pulled his cock from Helene's warm depths and pointed it right at my face. I closed my succulent lips over the tip and sucked hard. My tongue curled around the piercing. I was rewarded with a mouthful of hot jizz that threatened to spill out the side of my mouth. I moaned and swallowed once, then opened my mouth and let the rest drool down my chin.

Helene's fingers ran up and down my back, rubbing in all of Eddie's cum. Then she pushed me off of her and kissed me. Between us we tasted both of the boys and each other! It was very erotic.

The two men sat back, rather stunned, and watched silently as Helene and I swapped spit. She laid back and splayed her legs apart. My hand instinctively went to her opening and plugged it with a finger. She cooed and arched her back. I didn't know if she ever had a woman eat her out, but that's what I planned to do. She gave me no reason to stop.

I moved my face to her mound and inhaled her aroma. I could smell her perfume mixed with a musky-sweet scent. I inserted two fingers inside her and watched, totally transfixed, as I moved them in and out. She sighed seductively. Helene's clit was swollen, obviously aching for attention. I moved my mouth to cover it, and then sucked gently. Her moans grew louder and closer together. She tugged lightly on my hair and bit her lower lip. Her sweet fleshy nub felt good between my lips; it was hot and I could feel it throb in my mouth. She humped her pussy against my face which encouraged me to suck her clit harder. I worked my fingers inside of her as far as they would go.

I wanted to savor her cunt, but she started climaxing suddenly. Helene held the back of my head and convulsed against me. Her pussy contracted and her juices oozed out. I licked my fingers and re-inserted them. Helene's flavor was delicious; I couldn't get enough. Her folds were so soft and delicate, I didn't want to stop.

Finally, I came up for air and noticed both Eddie and Josh stroking themselves, mesmerized by our lesbian display.

I turned to Josh, "I guess now you know I love to eat pussy too."

He chuckled and stretched out next to Helene. She stared at him, rather dazed, with a sly smile on her face. "I knew this was going to be a fun night," she said matter-of-factly. I cuddled next to her and Eddie curled up beside me.

All four of us groped and cuddled for a few minutes. Helene turned towards me and we kissed. Eddie started stroking my butt, and soon I felt his throbbing boner sticking into my back. I pressed back into him. Taking the hint, Eddie pulled my ass cheeks apart and slipped his cock inside me. Josh did the same to Helene. Facing each other, Helene and I kissed and fondled each others' tits while Josh and Eddie pumped our holes in the sideways position. Helene moaned sweetly into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her.

The angle felt wonderful, and I really started to juice up. The wetter I got, the harder Eddie slammed into me from behind. He reached around and stroked my clit. I twisted my legs around Helene's and we writhed towards climax. Let me end by saying that both Helene and I fell asleep with our pussies full of semen.

The next few weeks were a lot of fun. Helene and I became closer than we ever had. When I returned to school, I promptly dumped Al, dove into my coursework, and focused on getting a summer internship.

Look for my next story, Janie's Summer Internship…

12