All Comments on 'Janie's Return Home to Mum'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
frenchtoastmanfrenchtoastmanabout 11 years ago
needs more

First, it must be said that the writing itself is very good, showing a real feel for language and character. But the plot is REALLY rushed -- this story would have been a total scorcher if it had been allowed to build gradually, the heat rising through several chapters... still, I did enjoy the final result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Thank you Greyshade. That was a fantastic story. I loved it. I do hope there will be a second chapter, and a third ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just be careful about use of mom/mum and mommy/mummy. The former is American and the later is British. To an American audience the difference is awkward/noticeable if that's what you're going for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written and such a turn on!!!!!

That was an amaizing story i loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Story

Liked this story very much and the way you developed it. Very good however, like a previous commentor, would love to read many more chapters about these two. Seems that more can develop into a real, hot loving relationship with the daughter maybe gradually controlling her mom. Just a thought.

Keep writing.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 10 years ago
The anonymous "mum" comment.

I agree with that. Your story takes place in the US, and we don't use "mum".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this story

I agree that you could expand this story into many more chapters. Where the daughter slowly gets her mom to accept her as her permanent lover. Maybe even having the daughter dominate mom if she refuses. Maybe even having daughter take control of moms friend. Lot's of possibilities with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Has all the makings of a favourite story, lesbian sex, hot as fuck mother daughter action, and the thing I can never get enough of, french kissing asshole. Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous