Janie's Return Home to Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers

Wordlessly, Mum licked my pussy for the second time in our brief reunion. I buried my face in her dripping cunt and pushed as deep as I could to eat all of her. I licked the inside of her vagina and then found her clitoris in its inverted position as she sat her pussy on my face. I felt Mum shiver as I played my tongue over her clit. Mum was into it now, I could tell. She was deeply tonguing me and pushing her cunt against my face as I covered her with my mouth. I managed to free my face enough to get my tongue up to her asshole and rimmed her.

"Oh, baby, that's nice." She said as I continued that little experiment on her tiny opening.

I brought one hand back from feeling her giant breasts and got my thumb on her clitoris as I licked her asshole.

"Oh, wow, yeah, do that!" Mum exclaimed. I had no intention of stopping now that I knew she liked it.

Mum left my pussy and sat up to grind her ass into my face as I rimmed her and played with her clit beneath her. The musk of her ass only made me rim her more forcefully and Mum reached back to spread her ass cheeks for me.

"Don't stop, baby, don't stop." She commanded as she dropped her weight onto my face.

Mum brushed my hand off her clit and began jilling herself as I licked her asshole. I could feel her shudder as she got close to orgasm. I rolled my tongue and pushed it into her anus and licked as deeply as I could. Mum went frozen for a millisecond as she furiously rubbed her clit.

"Fuck, yes!" She screamed toward the ceiling as she began coming, letting her ass fall onto my face without shame.

When she had completed her last wave of release, she rolled off me and collapased next me, one thigh laying atop my bosom.

"Jeezus, Janie." She sighed softly.

"Mummy." I said with a deep breath.

We laid there silently for a bit. We were both wiped out after our surprising session with each other. After awhile, Mum got up slowly from the bed. She stood naked looking down at me and smiled her Mum smile at me. "I need a snack, honey, do you want anything?" She asked.

I looked up at her. "No thanks, Mum." I gave her a lascivious grin. "I just ate."

"Janie, you're horrible." Mum said in mock disapproval. "Don't move. I'll be back soon." She said and patted my bare thigh before she turned to leave.

"Mummy, I'm not leaving." I said affectionately. "I'm home now."

grayshade
grayshade
428 Followers
12