Janine Ch. 2

Story Info
Janine pays for her deception.
1.5k words
4.24
50.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine reached out across the bed, but realized she was alone. Disappointed, she squeezed her eyes shut, reliving the previous night. She never looked forward to spankings, but she loved it when Daddy stroked her behind. It made everything worth it. She hadn’t been sure he would let her suck his cock, but she had so wanted to touch it, she had risked it.

He had let her sleep with him in his bed. She shivered with delight as she remembered pressing up against his naked body, his hairy chest scratching her nipples and his penis shoved so deliciously against her. She pressed her hand into her crotch thinking about how he had turned her around and spooned her, snuggling his cock against her ass. She moaned as she recalled how he had unconsciously played with her nipples, pinching and rubbing them. The warmth between her legs became unbearable. She sighed with frustration as she opened her eyes and got out of bed.

“Morning Daddy,” she greeted him shyly at the kitchen table.

Roger turned and paused before responding. He had spent the morning warring with himself. She looked delicious. God, he wanted to strip her clothes off her body, and have her ride his cock for breakfast while he pinched those erect nipples of hers. But it was too soon. And he had allowed last night to go too far too fast. His brow creased with frustration but he was determined not to make the same mistake twice. He had taken Susan without making sure, he wasn’t going to do that with Janine.

“Good morning, Janine.”

That had not been the response she had anticipated. The smile disappeared from her face.

“We should talk.” Janine’s world started crumbling as he continued, “I think that last night happened a little fast.”

NO! Janine tried to hold back from crying, “You didn’t like it?”

“That’s not it, Janine.” She looked at him, distress prominently written on her face, “But I think you need some time to think about it.”

She shook her head frantically. Hadn’t that been all she had been doing? “No! I don’t have to think about it!” She cried. Oh to be this close.

“Look,” Roger said patiently, reaching out and grasping her hands, “I won’t do things half assed. Surely you know well enough by now to realize that?” Janine nodded her head, choking back the tears that kept threatening to spill.

“So if you want this, it’ll have to be a complete commitment from you.” He covered her lips with a finger before she could respond, “And I need you to think before you say anything. Really think.” Roger looked her hard in the eyes. He didn’t need another Susan on his hands. And although he seriously doubted Janine would make pledges as rashly as her mother, Roger wanted to make sure Janine really wanted this before they continued.

“No playing at it,” he shook his head in warning as he spoke, “No changing your mind one day and changing it back the next. A complete commitment.”

“I know Daddy! I understand!” Janine insisted, “I love you Daddy!”

Roger hesitated and pulled Janine into an embrace, “I know, honey.” He twined his fingers through her hair and inhaled her fragrance. He would wait a month. “I know.”

It was three weeks of torture for Janine. Besides whisking her off to the doctor’s for her check up, Daddy continued around the house as if nothing had happened. She couldn’t erase the feel of his cock in her mouth or the taste of his cum. And she longed to have his hands run the length of her body again and again. But he stopped her from speaking about it each time she approached him. How much longer did she have to wait? Finally, she couldn’t stand it any longer. She slipped into bed right before he got home from work.

“Janine?” Roger paused in the doorway of her bedroom, “Are you alright, honey?”

Janine shifted in her bed, “I feel horrible,” she moaned softly, “I think I’m sick.”

“What’s wrong?” A concerned look crossed Roger’s face as he sat down on the edge of her bed.

“I feel so hot and my stomach aches.” Janice groaned as she thrashed with the covers, managing to partially throw them off her body.

Roger frowned as he put a hand to her forehead, “You don’t feel like you have a temperature.” He tried like hell to ignore her nipples and obviously naked pussy which were showing through her questionable excuse for a nightie. As she twisted around in the bed, her gown kept threatening to climb above her bellybutton.

“I feel so awful!” Janine insisted soulfully. She pulled his hand back to her forehead, “Are you sure I don’t feel hot?”

“Well,” Roger replied unconvinced, “I suppose we can take your temperature. Wait here and I’ll get a thermometer.”

He left the room and she heard him clattering around the bathroom she used next door. She breathed deeply, wondering how long it would take him, knowing the only thermometer in the house was the rectal one. Anything to get him to touch her again! Roger returned to the room with a wand in one hand and lubricant in the other

“Turn around.” Janine pushed a pillow under her stomach as she turned around. She gathered the nightie up to her waist. Roger halted as he saw her upturned ass staring at him. God what a beautiful ass she had. And just sitting there inviting him to… He shook his head and cleared it.

She parted her legs slightly. Roger raised an eyebrow. No, Janine would never be that devious, would she? He had to admit, the number of infractions lately had risen quite a bit. And then there was the other night. Could she actually be directing this? He kneeled onto the bed and opened the lubricant, squeezing a dollop on to his finger.

“Okay, baby, I need you to spread your ass cheeks,” Janine reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. Roger paused there and stared at her lying there in such a tempting position. Oh there were so many possibilities with that pose. He continued enjoying the view, feeling his prick get harder. She laid there, patiently waiting for him to continue, not turning around or even asking him what was taking so long. He started counting to thirty. Not a peep. No, she wasn’t sick.

He took the lubricant and pressed it against her tiny bud. Slowly he inserted his finger and heard her gasp as he worked it in to his first joint. He added more lubricant as he twisted his finger around the rim of her hole, pushing it in further each time around. When he was satisfied she was lubed enough, he slid the thermometer into place.

“No, keep holding them apart,” He demanded. She might have orchestrated this scene up to this point, but he was going to be taking charge from here. He let her hold the glass rod in her ass for 5 minutes before he pulled it out and to her credit, she didn’t release her grip when he did. As he suspected, the reading didn’t show anything close to a fever.

“Stay, and keep your face in that pillow” He ordered and left the room. Janine wasn’t quite sure what he was doing. Did he know? She felt awkward lying there like that, with her ass cheeks spread wide. It felt chilly to have her hole exposed to the air, especially lubed like it was.

He returned a few moments later, “Ass high!” he instructed, “You can let go of your cheeks.” Janine scooted her knees underneath her and lifted her butt into the air. She tried to peek at what Daddy was doing but couldn’t see without him noticing.

Roger smiled grimly as he hooked the enema bag full of hot soapy water onto Janine’s clothes rack and lubricated the nozzle. Without preamble, he worked the nozzle up Janine’s ass quickly and efficiently, ignoring her giant intake of breath. Once he had it all the way in, he undid the clamp.

Woosh! Janine gasped as she felt the hot water sluice into her. She started whimpering when it showed no signs of stopping.

“I have to go, Daddy!” Janine cried. Her butt was threatening to explode on her!

“Oh no, not yet,” Roger crooned. “That was only 1 quart. You have one more to go.” Janine’s eyes grew wide. Roger waited for the bag to empty completely. By this time, Janine’s fists were clenching and unclenching frantically.

“Now, all you have to do is wait here for, say, 15 minutes,” Roger said pleasantly as he took the nozzle out of her ass and replaced it with a plug. Janine winced as it entered her, it felt huge. But she was thankful to have something to clench down on so she would not lose control of the water in her bowels.

“An enema is always a good prescription for an aching stomach. And with your high fever, I think that we better repeat this for the next 3 days.” He patted her head affectionately, “We don’t want you sick now do we, honey?”