Deliah's Double Cock Morning

Story Info
Delilah takes her brother and his best friend to bed.
5.8k words
4.79
68.8k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,802 Followers

Greetings kinky readers!

This is a sequel to Delilah's Double Cock Night! This will make much more sense if you read that one first!

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen. Rob and his friend Andy are both nineteen, and Rob's sister Delilah is twenty-seven.

It's short on character development, and just a way for me to write about some kinky people doing kinky things. In addition to incest, there's cum-swallowing, double penetration, creampies, and a hint of bisexuality.

It contains a threesome involving a grown woman, her college aged brother and his best friend.

If you are not comfortable with a threesome involving a woman and two males who are very comfortable being naked and aroused next to each other, this story will probably not be your cup of tea.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

IsabellaEmily

~~

Then:

"You guys are filthy." I said. "You are the nastiest men who have ever fucked me."

"Maybe you should punish us." Laughed Andy.

"I will." I said, smiling into the darkness. "At first light we're headed to the hotel and after we take showers, I'm going to think of something suitable for each of you."

Now:

I woke up with a naked man pressed against me from each side. I was stiff from sleeping on the ground, and I felt warm from the combined body heat of all three of us under one unrolled sleeping bag.

We were all sprawled on one of the sleeping bags, and at one point in the night one of them must have gotten cold and pulled the other over all of us. Despite the cool air wafting in through the open tent flap we were plenty warm.

They were both still asleep, and I could feel Andy's stiff morning wood poking against my thigh. In the dim morning light, I could see Rob's cockhead sticking up and tenting the sleeping bag.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of two naked male bodies against my own. I had a live in female lover back home, and despite my romantic preference for females I still enjoyed making love with the occasional male.

Although playing with two of them at the same time had been a kinky new adventure.

Emily and I sometimes brought a third person into our bed. Usually, we'd invite a lesbian friend to join us, but once in a while we'd want a male so we could share a cock. However, I'd never had two cocks at once before.

I tried to relax and fall back asleep, but I couldn't.

I had to pee really bad, and the realization that I'd inevitably have to do it out in the drizzly pre-dawn weather was only making the need more intense.

I sat up quietly, looking longingly at Rob's stiff bulge under the sleeping bag.

I wondered about relieving my bladder and then coming back in here and doing my best to convince one or both of the guys to fuck me.

I looked around and realized that while my jeans and panties were in the tent, I'd left my bra and shirt out by the fire pit. I reached for my jeans and realized that there wasn't enough room to pull them on without waking up the guys.

I also wasn't entirely sure that the pressure in my bladder would afford me the luxury of wrestling myself into my jeans before getting the best of me. Now that I was sitting up the need to relieve myself had intensified.

Rob's hoodie was in the corner of the tent, still a little damp from when he'd been caught in the downpour last night, but I decided that beggars couldn't be choosers.

I pulled it on and balled my jeans up, and then moved to the tent flap, unzipping it all the way and sticking my head out into the pre-dawn darkness.

It was raining lightly, and the cool wind felt good on my face after the warm tent. I got to my feet and stepped out into the drizzling rain.

I smiled at the feeling of the wet grass on my bare feet. I'd be cold soon, but for the moment it felt nice. I'd been spending too much time indoors over the past several years.

Wearing only the hoodie and carrying my jeans, I walked several steps away from the campsite, staying in the soft grass, looking for a place to pee.

I considered finding something to sit on, but everything was soaked, and I'd just end up even wetter.

I realized that there probably wasn't a good way to do this, so with a quick look around to ensure that I was alone out here, I simply spread my legs and pulled the hoodie up over my waist and let go.

My piss hissed out onto the grass, and despite the chill in the early summer morning air I smiled at the free feeling of just peeing where I stood.

After a while my flow slowed to a trickle, and I shook my hips back and forth in a futile replacement for the ability to wipe, and then took several steps back towards the tent and shook out my jeans and stepped into them.

I was thoroughly soaked and desperately wanted a hot shower and some coffee. I stepped into my wet shoes that were outside the tent, and then went and picked up my bra and shirt.

I thought about just getting in my car and leaving the guys to fend for themselves but figured that would be a little cruel. I didn't want them to think I was angry or embarrassed about what the three of us had shared last night.

Besides, I was still hoping for another round of fucking from them both.

As much as it would please me to stay another night in town and take either of them into my hotel room and fuck and suck until we were exhausted, I was very much hoping to play with both of them at once.

I stuck my head into the tent and realized that the inside of the tent smelled like nothing but fucking. With a grin I reached out and grabbed the sleeping bag, pulling it off of them and getting a good look at their morning stiffened pricks.

"Hey wake up guys!" I called out. "It's still raining and I'm cold and wet. What are you guys planning to do today?"

Rob sat up and groaned.

"What time is it?" asked Andy.

"Almost six." I answered. "But I had to pee and I got too wet and cold to go back to sleep."

"We were gonna make breakfast." Rob mumbled. "But not if it's raining."

"Everything is soaking wet." I told them. "Why don't you get dressed and throw everything in the back of your truck and come to my hotel? We can take hot showers and then get some breakfast sent to the room."

"That sounds good." Said Andy. "Better than sitting here in the rain."

"Good." I said. "Just come through the lobby and up to my room. I'm in 707. And by the way Rob, I stole your sweatshirt."

Before he could say anything I got into my car and started it, hitting the heater as soon as I got onto the gravel road.

I knew I wouldn't have long before they got the campsite torn down, but I didn't need much of a head start for what I had planned.

I stopped near the hotel at a twenty-four-hour chain store, and went inside and bought a scented candle, some lube, and some body wash.

By the time I got to the hotel it was starting to rain harder, but thanks to the rental car's heater I was finally starting to warm up. I parked and grabbed my shopping bag.

I got out into the rain and grabbed my bag from the trunk of the car, stuffing my wet bra and shirt into the hoodie's pocket.

I trudged through the dark parking lot and went up into my room, stopping just inside the door to strip off my wet jeans and the soaked hoodie. I'd left my panties in the tent, and I smiled at the thought of one of the guys keeping them.

I stepped into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I broke out in a grin as I realized that I looked like I'd been in the woods all night. I also noted the happy look on my face that I often got after I'd been well fucked.

With a little luck I'd be wearing the same look later this afternoon.

I turned on the shower and stood in the hot water, letting the heat work the kinks out of my back and neck. Sleeping on the ground hadn't done me any good, but I figured that the vigorous sex had also contributed.

I soaped and shampooed myself, and then toweled off and used the hair dryer as I combed out my hair.

I put a dab of perfume behind each ear, under each breast, and on each of my upper thighs.

Then I turned up the AC to get the room cold, before lighting the candle and spreading out on the bed.

I wondered what it said about me that last night I'd so willingly fucked in front of my brother, before letting him fuck me doggy style. I guess it meant I was as open and enthusiastic about sex as I always claimed I was.

While some people would frown on what he and I had done last night, to me it was just two people who loved each other sharing some fun and pleasure.

I was interrupted by a light knocking at the door.

I looked out the peephole and saw Rob standing there, looking rather waterlogged.

I pulled the door open and let him in.

"Where's Andy?" I asked, hoping he hadn't let his shyness get the best of him.

"He stopped for some coffee." Rob said as he came into the room. "He'll be here."

"Good." I said. "I was worried that maybe I'd scared him off."

"No way." Rob laughed. "He's had a crush on you forever. Getting to put his dick in you was a dream come true for him. He might be shy, but he's got some lost time to make up."

Rob's eyes were roving over my naked body, and it occurred to me that once we'd gone in the tent most of his exploration of my body had been by touch since it had been so dark.

"Good." I said. "I do too. I should have fucked him last summer when I was home."

"And leave me out?" asked Rob with a grin. "If you want my opinion last night was just about perfect."

"Speaking of last night," I said softly, "are you okay? Are you and I okay? Was that too fucking weird?"

"It was pretty fucking weird." He said. "But I love you, and I've always loved you, and sharing something like that with you just made me love you more. Does that make sense?"

"It does." I said.

I leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips, closing my eyes as the kiss went from sisterly to the sort of thing that lovers share when they know sex is going to happen.

"You drive me wild Delilah." He whispered.

We were still standing in the narrow hallway just inside the doorway, and I reached down and put my hand against the front of his pants. His cock was making a stiff bulge against the damp material.

"It sure feels like it." I said with a giggle. "Maybe you should come in."

I backed into the room, and he followed me, eyeing my naked body. My nipples had constricted into stiff little bullets in the center of my breasts, thanks to the air conditioning.

"Cum in." he said. "Cum on. Cum next to. It's all good."

I laughed.

"A man after my own heart." I said. "Why don't you get a shower before the coffee gets here. You must be freezing."

"I am." He agreed. "Why do you have the air conditioner blowing so cold? Just to show off your perfect nipples?"

"First of all thank you." I said with a curtsy. "And it's not just to show off my nipples. Although the cold air makes them extra sensitive. Mostly I have it cold in here because that makes it even more fun to snuggle under the covers together."

"In that case I'll tough it out." He said. "But the cold air will affect my hard-on."

"Don't worry about that." I said. "I know some ways to breath life back into it."

"I'll bet you do." He said, stripping off his shirt.

He threw his clothes in a pile on the floor and headed into the shower, and I heard the water crank on. I was about to go in and ask if I could watch him shower when I heard a knock at the door.

I checked the peephole and saw Andy standing in the hallway, so I opened the door wide and stood in front of him completely naked.

"May I help you sir?" I asked him with a grin.

"Wow." He said. "You sure can."

He held up the drink container he was carrying, and grinned, and I stepped aside and let him into the room.

"Rob's grabbing a shower." I told him. "He said you'd be up with coffee."

"I figured the caffeine couldn't hurt." He said. "Besides I was freezing by the time we got the tent down."

"Well come on in and warm up." I said, taking the cup he held out towards me. "You can jump in the shower as soon as Rob is done. Unless you want to get in with him and give me something sexy to watch."

"That might be something I'm not ready for." He said. "Yet anyway. Last night was sort of fun though."

"Sort of?" I grinned. "You had that big dick of yours in me twice."

"That part was great." He said with a big smile. "I meant the part where Rob watched. And then joined in. That was definitely something I didn't expect."

I sat down on the bed and sipped my coffee, watching him carefully as he leaned against the dresser.

"When you say you're not ready to get in the shower with another man yet, does that mean you might be interested in playing with another guy someday?" I asked him softly.

"Maybe." He said. "I'm not attracted to guys. I definitely like women. But I don't think touching another cock would be bad. In fact, I think I might sort of be good at it. I've had lots of practice on my own at least."

"That's exactly what I thought when I played with my first woman." I said with a smile. "Certainly helped me get over the nervousness."

"I don't think I'm ready for that just yet." He said. "And I certainly don't know how Rob feels about it."

"Well neither one of you was shy last night." I said. "And I hope you're both ready for more. Because I sort of want to try some things."

I spread my legs and slid my finger up and down over my vulva, and then reached up and pinched one of my nipples.

"Like what?" he asked, staring.

"Nothing too wild." I told him. "But if I can get two hard cocks in bed with me at the same time, I'd be crazy if I didn't take advantage of it."

At that moment the shower turned off, and shortly Rob stepped out into the hallway with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Coffee me!" he said with a grin.

"I was bringing coffee for your beautiful sister." Andy replied. "I happened to get an extra cup that you can have, since you asked so politely."

Rob took the cup that Andy held out and inhaled the aroma before taking a sip.

"That's almost as good as sex." He sighed.

"Not according to the size of your cock." I told him. "It doesn't even look stiff."

"That's because you wore it out last night." Protested Rob.

"In that case you're going to have to just watch Andy and I play then." I said. "Because when he gets out of the shower, I have plans for that fine cock he's got between his legs."

"In that case I need to get cleaned up." Andy laughed, taking his coffee with him towards the bathroom.

Rob sat on the other bed and sipped his coffee while we watched Andy undress and then go into the bathroom.

"Alone at last huh?" Rob asked, turning towards me.

"Turn off the lights and lose the towel." I told him, putting my coffee cup on the nightstand and pulling back the covers on the bed I'd been sitting on.

Rob turned the light off and I pulled the drapes across the window, and except for a little light from the bathroom and the flickering candle the room was plunged into darkness.

"Come here." I said, patting the spot next to me as I crawled into the bed.

Rob dropped the towel and got into bed with me.

I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. It was soft and warm from the shower, and I put the whole thing in my mouth and sucked gently, before sticking out my tongue and licking his balls.

"Hot fuck." He moaned, his hand tangling in my hair.

I slid my hand up his leg and cupped his balls, pulled them gently as I felt his cock stiffen in my mouth.

"That feels so fucking good." He groaned.

I started to bob my head back and forth, my hand working on his balls while he grew harder and harder from my oral attention.

Before long he was completely stiff, his cockhead poking at the back of my tongue while he squirmed on the bed.

I sucked him as hard as I could for a few seconds, and then sat up, admiring his erect cock.

"Not bad." I told him, slapping his cock gently.

I leaned over and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth as he cupped my breast, sparks going off inside me as the palm of his hand grazed across my sensitive nipple.

He moaned into my mouth when I tickled his balls, and I reached up and took his face in my hands.

"Lick my hole little brother." I whispered. "Taste your sisters' cunt."

I rolled onto my back and he squirmed between my legs, and I heard the shower turn off as he drug his tongue up my cunt lips.

"Fuck yes." I moaned, as he pushed at my hole with his fingers.

I felt his tongue probe against my lips, and then push in and lick at my slippery center, and then he moved his mouth to my clitoris and bit gently.

I moaned again, and rolled my hips at him, pinching my own nipples as I felt the tension in my belly twist.

"Hey, we're out of towels..." Andy started.

He came out of the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of me being tongued by my younger brother.

I crooked a finger at him and motioned him to come to the bed, and walked over to me, still dripping wet.

When he was close enough I reached out and took his balls in my hand, pulling him close enough to wrap my mouth around his soft cock.

I felt it pulse in my mouth, and he groaned, looking down at my naked body, with my brother between my spread legs.

I massaged his balls with my fingers, feeling his cock get longer and stiffer as my brothers tongue began to swirl around my clit.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth wider, letting Andy's cock rest on my tongue as it pushed deep into my mouth, the cockhead pushing against my throat.

I felt a finger slide up inside me, and I moaned around the cock, feeling it vibrate in my mouth as I did so.

I pushed on Andy's hip with my hand, and he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I grabbed it and started to slowly stroke it while I lifted his balls and licked at them.

"Jesus Rob," I moaned, "that feels so fucking good."

He kept licking at my opening, sliding his fingers back and forth through my slippery cunt juice, and I wondered about cumming just like this, with this huge cock in my mouth and a mouth on my cunt.

But Andy took my head in his hands and stepped away from the bed, his thick cock still dripping with my spit.

"Slow down." He panted. "I'm getting close."

I silently wished that I could have him follow me home, knowing that I would happily let him fuck me every night and every morning until he could control his arousal.

"Lay down." I said, tapping Rob on the head.

I moved to the center of the queen-sized bed, and Rob followed, pushing his mouth against my cunt and plunging his tongue back in.

Andy lay down next to me, and I kissed him, grinding my cunt against my brother's mouth as his best friend pushed his tongue into my mouth, tasting his own precum.

I really wanted a cock inside me, but even after last night I was worried about their stamina.

"Hey...hey...hey..." I panted, tapping Rob on the head. "Come up here."

He sat up, kneeling between my legs.

"How quick are you guys going to cum?" I asked. "Can you keep going or do you need me to take the edge off?"

"I'm close." Said Andy. "I need some time."

"I'm okay, but I guess that depends on what you want me to do." Said Rob.

"What I want you to do is satisfy a fantasy I've had for a very long time." I said. "But before that let me take care of you guys. Rob lay down with your head down there."

I pointed to the foot of the bed, and Rob lay on his back with his feet pointed towards the headboard.

"Scissor your legs." I told them, pushing their thighs as they got into position.

They ended up laying between each other's legs, with their heads at opposite ends of the bed and their cocks close together.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,802 Followers
12