All Comments on 'Jarod Afiotor Ch. 01'

by Darkeagle_UK

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another fucked up stupid UK cuckold wimp pathetic writer the UK must be so proud of thier husbands, are they all like this? wimps, cucks and limp dicks? I feel sorry for the women of that country they have no 'men' left to fuck them maybe they should come to the US for their fucking, wait all the white men are all cucks and wimps and limp dicks in the US. And all their wives are BBC bitch whores forcing their husbands to bring up nigger kids and feeding them creampies, is there a third option?

60andhorny60andhornyover 12 years ago
good...

keep it going..waiting to read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrible

This pile of excrement reads as if it were written by a racist, homosexual black man. Oh, wait. I guess it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thirty-Nine Steps

This was a nice garden walk through a scenario, albeit unlikely of course, and there was nothing to fall over, no verbal tree-roots exposed, no punctuational tangle-vines, and no logical open manholes to fall into, until, . .

Until we get to the Thirty-Ninth Last Step. I'll leave it to you to count back from the end, look up the word, and work out what the author really meant.

and the Names !!! Stereotypical to say the least.

Cheers,

Kilroy (a fine Scots name)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

hey you homo nigger, how they hanging?

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 12 years ago
So far, so good

Eagerly anticipating reading more to see how this story plays out.

poniroulis1985poniroulis1985over 12 years ago
ou yes!!!!!!

moreeee....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome..when is the next one coming?

this is an awesome piece of work. Can you please post the next chapter soon. The excitement dwindles if the next chapter comes too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HEY BILLY GET A FUCKING CLOTH AND CLEAN UP THAT SOUR SMELLING CRUD THATS STICKING UP YOUR CAPS KEY:

You stupid sack of shit.

wunderboiwunderboiover 2 years ago

You have undoubtedly have been disappointed at the anonymous comments which degraded your work.

There is a simple way to "block" them. The interesting side-story is most [not all] of them can't write to save their soul, but criticize others who try!.

I look forward to your next chapter. Don't stop!

W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous