Jasmin: Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
Jasmin farewells her fiance and begins to fall.
3.4k words
3.89
58.3k
15

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

© LIPrulz July 2008

(7th in the sequence of Jasmin)

(These events took place immediately after Jasmin found out that explicit and humiliating photographs of her were in the possession of an unknown number of people that knew her. These made her vulnerable to more humiliation by threats of exposure to me, her fiancé at the time. The course of reaction that Jasmin took was largely due to her partly Japanese upbringing and the shame she was living with every day, unwilling to share it with anyone and even and especially myself.)

(I have learned of these events years later by Jasmin's secret diary. Only after that have I been able to get Jasmin to talk about them. To answer any question as to why I am writing about these events it is because Jasmin herself asked me to. The reader no doubt expects that all names, most places and times are different so our anonymity is secure. That is indeed the case. To tell me and then read about what I have written has been particularly cathartic for Jasmin. She is stronger for it.)

(For anyone else that just wants to read a sex story: It is our hope that you enjoy the episodes. Jasmin is fine with them. As she was at the heart of them she knows how turned on she was at times and also how hot the various men were for her. And there is no doubt the arseholes still want her back in their control.)

*

At the time Jasmin was 19. Her mother, Lorelle was... ahhh who cares? I am Damien and I was nearly 24. Graham had just turned 21. For newcomers Jasmin's appearance is Aussie mixed with Japanese and she favours the Aussie genes. Her Japanese heritage makes her exotic and her almond eyes lend her a sultry mystique. She is about 5'5" with an expressive high cheek boned face, lovely long eye lashes which add to her mystique and a wide smile from typically full Asian pouting lips. Her shiny black hair was long even then to the middle of her back. Jasmin's hair beautifully frames her face, quite alluring as she turns about. Her measurements then were about 34-24-35 with a B cup holding very perky breasts with long sensitive nipples. She always padded her bras, both to hide her nipples and limit the friction on them. I think the main reason though when Jasmin was younger was because she was too self-conscious.

Jasmin's Words

I don't know how long I waited in the darkness of my front yard after Rodney left in the truck. But I know my face was dry from the tap water and my shivering with shame had finally ended when I made a move. It might have been 4am. I had decided. Because of the love I had for Damien there was no way I could leave him and so end my ongoing humiliation without saying goodbye.

The garbage bin was at the side of the house and I threw my panties in there before going back out the gate. I didn't want my last time with Damien to be too full of lies and my panties were simply in no explainable state.

His new car looked great with a beautiful bright yellow duco and that was one aspect of what I was about to turn my back on, a reflection of a good life. I looked back at the house from outside the fence and it was still quiet. No lights were on, especially in mum's bedroom.

I walked slowly, silently along the path to Damien's car. It gave me more of a chance to compose myself, to put on the face I had to have for him.

I went on the road to the drivers side door and although I knew he had the seat reclined and was asleep I couldn't see anything at all through the dark tint. I tapped lightly on the glass and waited.

Damien's Words

I woke up to the light pattering of an angel's fingers on the glass. Jasmin! I sat up instantly. She looked absolutely gorgeous in a silk dress that left her bare shouldered. Of course I opened the door to her. She almost leapt right into the car, so eager was she to be with me.

Since the seat was reclined it was easy to pull her in against me. Jasmin reached back to close the door after her. Before the light went out I saw that her eyeliner was smeared onto her cheeks and her hair was messy and wild. Jasmin also smelled of smoke, no doubt from the party.

"I thought you would still be asleep, Jazz. They said you left the party early with your mum." She kissed me before replying. How I had missed her beautiful lips.

"They lied, Damien. There have been a lot of lies during the night. I was asleep in the office when you came by the party. Mum went home early and she asked the others to lie."

"Hmmm, I see." There was no more talking for a while after that.

Jasmin's mouth was open even before she mashed her lips against mine. She must have just been drinking water because for a moment that was all I could taste. Then her familiar sweet taste was on my tongue and in my mouth. We were so hungry for each other our lips remained locked together for an age.

Both Jasmin's and my hands were searching each other. I alternately pressed the back of her head hard against me, massaged her flesh through her hair, lightly caressed her ears, neck and face and generally showed Jasmin how much she had been missed. God, how I loved that girl.

Jasmin was particularly heated. Her hands had been feverishly undoing my shirt buttons and she missed two that then failed to resist her tugging. I heard one of them hit the window. I think it must have bounced off the pillar and gone into a vent because I only ever found one and there was a rattle in the vent for the next six months.

Jasmin was normally more passive so this aggression was new but by no means unwelcome. Her passion had always been high and easily aroused and this was merely a more active overt sign of it.

I grinned and she broke contact with my lips. "In a hurry?" I teased Jasmin, catching her hands as she undid the belt on my jeans.

Jasmin let go the belt and undid my zipper. "Want me to stop?" Her sensual tongue was darting out and licking my lips.

I undid the belt for her and recaptured her mouth, having my lips around her sweet tongue first as I sucked on it as much as I could. Jasmin worked quickly at my jeans and I groaned into her mouth when her hand went around my member. I wasn't completely hard for her yet, a fact Jasmin didn't seem to mind at all, starting to work her hand around me. With her gentle touch she pulled my briefs aside (boxers were just coming back in fashion) and drew my dick out with her other hand.

I was hard in no time then as she kept squeezing and releasing my dick in between working her hand up and down. At the point of losing all control I grabbed the back of Jasmin's dress, reaching for the zipper. Jasmin relinquished my mouth, leaned back slightly and put one hand to the side of my face, a caress really.

"Lift my dress up," she urged me as I lowered her dress zipper.

I didn't know what to do, pull the dress straps over her shoulders so I could lower the dress and get my mouth on Jasmin's beautiful breasts, or do as she suggested.

Jasmin decided for me. With a last caress of my cheek she took her hand away. I heard her giggle (we could see each other but it was still too dark for any details) and then her dress was lifting. That's where her hand went. Jasmin moved back down, the hand wrapped around my dick held it steady straight up.

I felt Jasmin's naked flesh against my dick. "Let me," she murmured. She rubbed me along her slit. Jasmin was drenched.

I groaned my appreciation. Then she held me steady and I felt the head of my dick against her slick core. Jasmin rubbed the head of my dick along her slit only a little before pressing down and causing my head to move inside her. Even there at the juncture of her pussy she was able to squeeze me. I was still so amazed that she had learned that talent just because I asked her to. Jasmin's breathing had audibly quickened. She pressed against my hips when I thrust upward, delaying our complete union.

I drove a few inches inside Jasmin before she pushed me right out. "In a hurry?" she gasped as she lowered herself halfway back down my shaft.

"You want to stop?" I returned. Jasmin giggled and maybe the light was good enough now for her to see me grinning. She felt so good, like heaven and so right to be with. If you have been in love with a sexy girl so exciting and so compatible with you that she causes you to tremble whenever you are close to entering her naked body then you know how I felt.

I was halfway inside her and her pussy was pulsating around me the whole time, a velvet vice. I have never felt anything like Jasmin and don't believe I ever will. Even then, however our connection was beyond physical.

"Baby... Jazz... You feel just... amazing," the last I gasped as she sank all the way onto me. Jasmin took my hands and held them to her breasts. The front of her dress had obligingly dropped. She sat still for a little while and we both just savoured the feeling of my buried inside her body.

"I love you too, so much Damien," she said, her pussy beginning to squeeze and release my dick, causing both our desires to rise even more. I could see her better now as the morning light was first hitting the sky. Were Jasmin's eyes moist? It was still hard to tell. I had only seen Jasmin cry once, when she thought I would break up with her when her mother started creating difficulties for us.

Jasmin lowered her face to mine again. Our kissing was slow as we each prolonged our pleasure as long as possible. Our tongues slid around and against each other as Jasmin slowly screwed herself around on my dick. I fel that when we are together, the love between us is almost a physical thing that we can touch, certainly we are able to feel a bond that transcends, eclipses all other bonds. When we're together there is nothing we can imagine that can separate us.

Jasmin had begun to really move her body upon mine. She was rotating her hips, sliding side to side and back and forth on me and her pussy muscles continued the rhythmic squeezing and releasing of my dick. The pleasure for me was peaking much too soon and I had to try and think of anything unrelated to her and the sensations coursing through me or it would be over far too soon. I tried thinking about what had happened at work, about wether the guy's story about the chase through the bush was at all near the truth.

All that the thinking about work did though was take me away from Jasmin and the intense pleasurable feelings she was trying so hard to create in me with her glorious body. I decided instead then to try and rely on force of will to delay my explosion.

Naturally there was no way I could succeed for long. I released Jasmin's mouth and pulled her hard against me, firmly lodging myself inside her. I held Jasmin still as a last attempt at delaying cumming.

Jasmin was sighing and moaning, her soft tongue making a telltale appearance on her lips as well, sliding all over them. As her head tilted to the side and back I knew Jasmin was cumming. I pulled the top of her body closer and captured one nipple in my mouth, lathering it with my tongue before biting her gently.

Then I knew I couldn't hold back any longer either. I sucked as hard on her nipple as I could just as I tried to push Jasmin off of my dick. We never wanted to risk her becoming pregnant, we wanted to be well and truly settled before that so I invariably pulled out of her before I came.

Jasmin resisted me pushing her off however, her hands pulling against my sides as I pushed on her hips. As she had never resisted before I had not pushed as hard as I might have and this kept us effectively locked together.

"Inside me please," she whispered urgently. At that moment it seemed to me she was making the ultimate expression of her love. For me the biological imperative could no longer be ignored.

I reversed my grip and clutched Jasmin to me. As I was cumming in her I went wild on her breasts, sucking and biting the nipples of both of them much harder than I had ever done.

Jasmin's moans must also have involved pain then but I couldn't stop and she kept herself pressed hard against me. I was alternately biting around her nipples, sawing my teeth along them and then tonguing and sucking them soothingly before repeating the process. Jasmin was saying things also, never having been that vocal when we had sex before.

"Yes, Damien! Do it," as I bit her harder. Jasmin's nails dug into my sides as she groaned, saying, "Harder, bite me, fuck me, hurt me, do anything."

I didn't understand everything that she was saying because we were so heated, really grinding hard against each other at the end. But she did repeat, "Do anything..." a few times.

After, we lay quietly. The leather of the seat made us hotter but we held each other close all the same. Jasmin pulled her dress back up but not before I saw the teeth marks in her breasts around and in her nipples. Had I really done that? I felt both sorry and excited. I knew there were scratches along my sides and gouges probably at the top of and behind my shoulders but I cared nothing about that, my eyes only interested in hungrily roving over her trying to record every detail. I suppose she really didn't mind either, the marks on us then serving as a physical reminder of the great need we had for each other. I was looking at Jasmin with wonder. She is so beautiful, so sensual when she is calmly lying next to me with her clothes in disarray after cumming.

The light was much better now. It was nearly dawn and I could see Jasmin's face much more clearly. Her eyes were a little puffy but the look on her face certainly disavowed any unhappiness. Jasmin was still breathing heavily. Hell, so was I but the look on her face was nothing short of radiant.

She had a smile that grew wide with white teeth as she also saw the smile on my face. Jasmin pulled her dress up over her breasts, giggling as I groaned in disappointment. We whispered our love to each other and after a while I just had to ask about her earlier wildness.

Jasmin teased that if I objected so much she wouldn't be like that again. When we kidded around some more dawn had arrived. We kissed for a while then and I started to pull the bottom of her dress back up her legs, my hands gliding over her smooth legs. Whenever we were together I wanted her all the time. She always reciprocated.

Jasmin surprised me then though, saying she had to go back to the house, that I had to go as well. I couldn't believe it but waited for her to explain. She said that her mother was taking the family to the mountains for the weekend, that if she didn't go she would never be able to see me again.

She had to hurry because she knew her mother would be up very soon. Jasmin said she would contact me as soon as she had a post box. Then at least we would be able to correspond and make plans without her mother burning my letters. We shared one last long and tender kiss and then she was opening the door and getting out. Just like that Jasmin was gone.

She waved quickly at the gate and then ran into the small yard at the front of the terrace house. She was gone and all I could do was drive back home. The pit I had felt on Tuesday night when we spoke on the phone had returned to my stomach.

But I had to go. As Jasmin said, if her mother knew I was there it would apparently be the end of us.

Jasmin's words

I almost cried when I climbed out of Damien's car, I was so upset. But I had to hold on for just a little longer. As soon as the gate banged shut behind me my vision blurred and the tears were streaking my face. I hurried inside and closed the front door as quietly as possible.

Upstairs, I opened and watched out of my window hoping to see Damien one last time as he drove away. I couldn't see where his Celica was because of the stupid palm trees along the road and I thought I must have missed him already as I couldn't hear anything.

Then I heard a car start and I saw him drive past. Damien was leaning forward and looking across. I waved but don't know if he saw me. He accelerated away along the street then and I heard a hiss from the car. He had mentioned something about that on Tuesday but it didn't really matter anymore because I never expected to see him again.

Devastated with loss, I went and had a shower while I thought about things. In the shower I found it was incredible how much sperm Damien had shot inside me. I also scrubbed myself quite harshly, hoping to wash away the sin of the rest of the night.

I don't know what came over me to cling to Damien so desperately so that he came inside me. Most of the time he withdrew from me or I climbed off him before he came. I guess because that was probably our last time together I wanted everything. Damien's sperm really felt like love inside me. I knew there was a chance, the best chance actually with how much he came, that I could be pregnant. If I were pregnant at least I would always have something from Damien, and that would lessen the pain of never seeing him again.

I went to bed but as tired as I was I was too wretched to sleep. I had planned to tell Damien we were breaking up but I had chickened out in the end. I couldn't do it, couldn't stand to hurt him like that. So now I would have to mail back the ring that I was still hiding secretly in my room. It would also be my last letter to Damien and then I wouldn't have to see the pain in his eyes as he read it.

I sobbed for a while then because breaking up with Damien was the very last thing I would ever want to do. But it was the only way to escape the continuing humiliation. Eventually my sobbing stopped and I slept for a while. It seemed like no time at all before my brother was banging on the door and yelling for me to get up. I was so exhausted but I didn't want my mother to show up at the door to rant at me so I went and had another shower.

While I was getting dressed for the day, mother called up the stairs, "Hurry up Jasmin. Graham has just arrived."

Just great, I thought dejectedly. Obviously mum had lied about her injured hip and we were going with Graham as she had planned. And what a creep Graham had turned out to be. When I was ready I went downstairs. I put a smile on my face before anyone saw me. Was I really going to let Graham be my future? The answer was very quiet in my mind but I could feel my heart hardening considering my answer was 'yes'.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers