Jasmin: Splitting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I ended up in a knee length maroon silk dress that mum had bought me a year ago. She said it was thai silk and very expensive but I don't know if its true or not. The dress is bare shouldered with spaghetti straps and I knew all the guys at the party would love it, particularly since I wouldn't have a bra on. Before mum knew I had sex with Damien she had said I should wear it once when we went to a Chinatown restaurant.

I was surprised when mum said I should wear a shawl, "For the night air before we arrive," she said and I wondered wether she would suggest I keep wearing it after we got there. I brought two pair of heels downstairs and she said the three inch light pink ones instead of the four inch black ones.

It took another twenty minutes for makeup and my hair and then she was happy with my appearance. I left my hair straight down my back. It would spill over my shoulders when I turned my head about. That was the way Damien liked it most. He said it was alluring and mysterious especially when I used my 'bedroom eyes' look as he called it (Damien's really funny like that). Well my mother liked it up to show my neck but no way, the dress showed enough of me already.

She was happy with how I finally looked even if we were then about an hour late. "Graham will think you are so beautiful, Jasmin," she said when we were on the way in the van.

"I don't care what Graham thinks, mum," I replied. "I'm just looking good to go there with you."

"That's ok, sweety. But try to get along with him. I've invited him to come with us tomorrow to the caravan."

"What?! I'm not going to the caravan tomorrow. And certainly not if Graham is going." I could have screamed.

"You are not staying at home alone for Damien to come and see you tomorrow, young lady. We're going and Graham's coming with us. He’s going to help put up the annexe as well."

"No! No! No!" I really wanted to scream then. "You planned all this. I'm not going."

"David asked me on Wednesday. Jasmin, if you knew Damien wanted to visit tomorrow you should have said something Tuesday night after you spoke to him. It's all set now and it isn't right of you to spoil David's and my weekend because you didn't say Damien was coming earlier so I might have made other arrangements."

I didn't say one more word to her before we got to the SES depot. She was so good at twisting things, at making herself sound so reasonable and me the bady. Mum even hummed along to some stupid song on the radio while I just sat there fuming.

I was pretty rude to most people when we went inside the hall. I never said hello, just walked over to a table and sat down with some chips. I suppose they had done a good job with it though. The bright fluros were off and other low brightness coloured lights were up there. There were balloons, streamers and ribbons around the walls with a few banners across the room as well. It did look and feel really different.

I was still wondering how I was going to get out of going to the mountains and the stupid caravan for the weekend so I could see Damien when I noticed Graham standing next to me. He handed me a glass of red wine.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"I'm glad you came, Jasmin," he said. "You look beautiful."

Graham complimenting me was embarrassing, especially since I knew how he felt about me. "Thank you," I managed. "Happy birthday, Graham. Where is your family?"

Graham said his parents and other relatives were going to celebrate with him the next weekend. He invited me to that party. I think I just frowned and didn't answer.

When he bent down to kiss me I didn't think much of letting him have a birthday kiss. I was still distracted over what to do about the weekend and didn't think about it encouraging him. So I gave Graham a quick peck on the lips and saw then the disappointment in his eyes. Too bad for Graham, I thought. I'm not on the market.

Which is why I was so surprised when he said, "Thanks for the birthday present, Jasmin."

"Ah, that's ok," I said. I didn't know what he meant. I had been told that we were just contributing money to him buying a car, not giving individual presents.

"It will be a great weekend. Thanks for the invite." Then I knew mum was the one making all the planning. Graham was just a pawn in trying to separate me from Damien and Damien had said before it could have been anyone that she chose. I had thought Graham was planning with mum but it looked like it wasn't his fault after all. Mum was just using him. Graham was smiling as he looked away. I looked him over quickly then.

He was wearing dark trousers and a long sleeve maroon silk shirt. I had never really checked him out before and I discovered that he still wasn't attractive. "That's a nice shirt, Graham," I said. "Is it new?"

He laughed then and had me laughing with him when he said, "Looks like we came together, doesn't it." But I stopped laughing when he said, "Actually your mum suggested it. She said what colour you dress was."

"I'm sure she did." I glared over at my mother but she had her back to me, talking with her friends. "Graham, you know that I'm with Damien, don't you." I wasn't angry, not with Graham anyway.

"It's ok, Jasmin. No pressure," he said. "It's ok if I ask you to dance later though, isn't it? I mean your boyfriend isn't here to dance with you so it's ok if we dance isn't it?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'd be happy to," I said and the smile came back to his face again. But, I was thinking, I'll be gone early so you won't get any dances with me.

Most of the people at SES are older than me. I think Graham might be the youngest of them actually, so for the next half hour he was just about the only person I talked to. I wasn't in a very good mood though thanks to my mother so even Graham left me alone most of the time except for watching me. I spent my time sitting at the snacks table.

Then mum pulled a good and clever stunt. One of the bosses, Rodney I think, came and told me she had been taken home after taking a tumble and hurting her hip. I supposed it could be for real but instinct told me it was just part of her plan. She would no doubt blame the heels. Rodney said he would take me home after the party as he was one of the drivers that night.

So I was stuck. Just great. For the next hour or more I mostly sat outside, sometimes going in for more cask wine. Then I had a good idea that made me really excited. Maybe I would get to see Damien tonight.

I went back into the depot and out to the back office. I couldn't have done that before with mum watching. She would have known what I was up to. Rodney and another boss were sitting in the back office talking. I just bet that mum had asked them to hang around the office.

The door was shut so I couldn't hear them but they were grinning about something they were looking at on the desk. By their attitudes and hand gestures I thought it must be a porn magazine. I ducked back in the hallway before they saw me.

So I went back to the party, coming out the back every now and then to see if they were out of the office. Graham asked me to dance but I was too anxious so I told him I would soon.

Maybe an hour later when I checked they were both out of there, probably having a smoke. Luckily they left the door unlocked. There was no sign of any porn magazines, just some folder on the desk. I used the phone there to call Damien. I think it was about 11pm then. Damien wasn't home yet but he wouldn't be far away as his shift finished at 11pm. His flatmate Ryan answered the phone.

I apologised for the late call but Ryan was ok with it even though by his voice I had definitely woken him. I guessed Damien might have discussed our situation with him. I asked Ryan to tell Damien to come to the party tonight. It would probably finish about 2am so he had plenty of time.

Ryan said, "No worries, Jasmin. I'm writing a note for him now in case I miss him."

I thanked Ryan and hung up. He seemed kind of cool, not making any remark about being tired or needing to get back to sleep. I left the office then before anyone could see me. I felt much better and when Graham asked me to dance I said yes without thinking.

The DJ was playing mostly house and techno music so dancing with him was easy, impersonal without any contact and I didn't look at him much either. I laughed a couple times though. He couldn't dance at all. Graham probably thought I was just happy dancing and I kept dancing with him anyway since I hadn't really been out or had any fun at all for the last two months. When a slower song was put on I said I was tired and went to sit down. Graham went to get a beer for himself and a wine for me, then came and sat with me.

I needed to eat something as well because the wine was starting to get to me. But there was only party food and I had had enough chips already. Graham sat right next to me on the bench seat with his left side touching my right. I didn't move away though and he didn't try anything.

We were in plain sight in the hall as well, seated against a wall so I wasn't worried.

In a while I jerked upright. I had fallen asleep on Graham's shoulder. He smiled at me and said he didn't mind. That was embarrassing. I had a bad habit of falling asleep when I drank too much wine.

I asked Graham what time it was and he said it was nearly 1am. My mind was a little fuzzy and I wondered for a bit why 1am seemed important. Then I think I was smiling as I remembered that I thought Damien would be there about 1am.

Seeing me smiling, Graham asked me to dance again. He was helping me up before I had even answered. He didn't let me go either and I realised too late it was a slow song. Graham had his arms around me and pulled me close. I was annoyed but I didn't worry though as Damien would be there soon.

I let my head rest against Graham's shoulder. Graham's arms stayed around me, his hands on my waist. I didn't like it but my thinking was fuzzy and I still wasn't worried by anything. After all Damien would be there very soon and take care of Graham.

Maybe half the people had left already. Only the younger ones and their girl or boyfriends were there now. The DJ seemed to be keeping the birthday boy happy now as the slow songs kept playing.

I should have tried harder to stop dancing with Graham but it was easier to stay with him, just swaying on our feet. I kept thinking that Damien would be there any minute to rescue me. I knew that the shoulder and neck I was looking at was not Damien. Damien was not so fleshy. That just served as a reminder that I wasn't being held by the man I wanted. So I closed my eyes briefly, thinking it would help to shut everything out.

Then I knew also that the man I could smell was not Damien. It was not his usual aftershave. Nothing was working to shut out the fact that Damien was not holding me. And with the amount of wine I had had already, having my eyes shut and swaying on my feet to the music just made me dizzy.

After a bit I realised Graham's hands were pressing and squeezing my bum. His hands had probably been there for a while. "What are you doing?" I remember asking but I also giggled and giggling at Graham groping me made me finally realise that for some reason Damien was not coming and I was in trouble. I was too lethargic to pull away and Graham didn't answer my giggly question.

It was quite an effort to think that I had to help myself. Graham was still rubbing my bum. But I managed to take my arms from around him and pulled his hands back to my waist. I might have giggled even then because Graham laughed as well.

He was telling me then how nice it was to be dancing with me. Of course, I thought, you've been rubbing my bum, and I giggled again. I think I naughtily responded, "It's your birthday. I'm filling in for your girlfriend tonight." I wasn't feeling naughty and I don't know why I said that except that I was feeling nervous, nervous at not being able to think how I could get away from the bad birthday boy.

Graham laughed at what he may have thought was my playfulness. I'm sure my eyes would have reflected my fright but Graham did not know me well enough to tell. A while after that I felt Graham's hands back on my bum. Again, I had no clear idea when it had happened. I realised only because he had really started kneading me and was massaging my dress up between my cheeks. I am shamed to admit now that as embarrassed, as confused and ashamed as I was at what was happening, it also felt good. Surely I am damned for my reaction but I was so turned on.

"My girlfriend kisses me much more on my birthday, Jasmin," Graham murmured in my ear. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and my flesh goose bumped.

I tilted my head back so I could see him. "But I'm not her," I whispered back. Although I was incredibly turned on I still wanted nothing to do with Graham.

Graham might not have heard me with the loud beat of the music going. Or maybe he had. Whatever the case, before I knew what was happening his lips had locked with mine and he was kissing me.

It had been too long since Damien had kissed me, too long since anyone had. I returned Graham's kiss. Like I was watching someone else I felt my lips open under the pressure of Graham's mouth. His tongue invaded my mouth and I'm ashamed to say at that point I welcomed it.

Like most girls I close my eyes when I'm kissing. Usually that's so I feel it more, emotionally. But with Graham I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see it was him and not Damien. With my eyes closed and my mind fuzzy I started to enjoy it. Graham's kissing was forceful, entirely appropriate to what he was doing.

My tongue began moving against Graham's. He groaned into my mouth and I was excited to feel how much he was turned on. Then I knew there were tears squeezing from my eyes and running down my cheeks. I hated to cry, refusing to do it most of the time. I opened my eyes to see if he had noticed. Graham drew back slightly from my face and more tears overflowed as I blinked my eyes rapidly to clear my blurring vision.

Graham was looking right into my eyes. I couldn't bear to look and closed mine again. He obviously took that as my acceptance of what he was doing because his lips recaptured mine almost immediately.

Without hesitating this time I was kissing him back. Damien had always said he loved the feeling of my lips, saying they were soft and full and how much he loved the sweet teasing lapping of my tongue against his. I'm sure Graham felt the same way. With his hands roaming my body I knew his desire as he was all but growling into my mouth.

Thinking about Damien caused more tears to well up. But I didn't let them spill and I didn't stop kissing Graham. I moaned in my anguish, in my confusion and in my lust. Graham pulled my dress up at the back, one hand holding it against my bum. The other hand went under my dress and was against my bare back, pressing me against him. As soon as he felt my bare flesh Graham groaned into my mouth and held me even tighter. He was so hot for me. I didn't care anymore if anyone was watching but some part of me realised Graham had manoeuvred us into a far corner and my back was to the wall. In all likelihood then, nobody could see.

I don't know what I was thinking. I just let Graham keep kissing me and yes I was kissing him back. I let his hand rub and squeeze my back. Instead of pushing him away I held onto him all the tighter.

For Graham it no doubt seemed I was encouraging him. But the real truth is that I was freaking out. I didn't want anything else to happen so I let him keep kissing me. I didn't want anyone to know what he was doing so I held on to him tightly. I didn't want Damien to see as he was bound to arrive soon so I hoped Graham kept me near the wall. But me staying there only allowed Graham to lift my dress higher.

Both of his hands were under my dress and the dress lay over his hands. If there was someone behind me they would have been able to see one hand pressing my briefs up between my legs. Then he was working the side of my panties in and up and edging beneath right up between my legs. His other hand had left my back and moved around to rub along my bare waist. He was trying to work that hand around my front but the tight dress was resisting him.

"Graham, don't," I pleaded but gasped as the hand in my panties pressed against the bare flesh between my legs.

Graham's lips sought out mine again as his fingers searched forward toward his goal. My body tensed as I started to struggle. The hand pressed and his fingers slid over me while his mouth covered mine, choking off my cry. That cry turned to a moan in his mouth as I surrendered to his ministrations, the strength leaving me. My legs were limp and I would have fallen if the wall and Graham weren't supporting me.

My hands opened on Graham's back as soon as his finger pressed up inside me. I think my fingers spread wide and rigid with the despair I felt. I was despairing of the trap I had been manoeuvred into by my mother and despairing of rescue by then from Damien. But most of all I was despairing as I surrendered to the feeling of need that Graham's desire for me was causing. That need was being fed now by the pleasure jolting through me as his fingers slid in and out of my core, sliding my juices back and forth along my slit.

Graham released my mouth, not that he was holding my head there. I still felt weak with uncertainty. "Arrr, Jasmin. You are so wet. You feel so good," Graham gushed. "How long have you been thinking about this?"

Thinking about it! What?! I was only wet between my legs because I had been starved of Damien's touch for two months, because such an overloading of my senses as Graham or any man might have done on the dance floor would cause me to be so aroused. Stupid boy! Graham seemed to think that I was like this just because of him.

When Graham released my mouth I still could not move, standing there just like a roo in the bush at night caught in the headlights. My mouth hung slackly open, my tongue quivering along my lips as the sensations coursed through my body. I knew I looked provocative but I couldn't help it. I was too highly aroused by then. I had to get away before I gave Graham what he wanted. Really it was me that was stupid.

"Want to go somewhere, Jasmin?" he asked. His fingers continued to move inside me.

"Uh huh," I answered, hoping he couldn't read my mind. "Graham, please stop. Let's go outside. Fresh air would be good."

Graham kept his fingers sawing in and out for a while longer. I couldn't do anything as the pleasure coursed through me. I slumped against the wall, my gaze locked with his. I felt the onset of an orgasm and my eyes fluttered. I damned myself for letting Graham make and see me cum. But he stopped just before the wave washed through me. The fingers withdrew from inside me. If I hadn't been slumped against the wall I know I would have moved forward to try and keep his fingers inside me.

I actually thought fresh air would clear my head and I could get away from Graham outside. After he took his hand from my panties it took me a few moments before I could stand unaided. The feelings engendered by his fingers still lingered. I let Graham hold my arm as we walked outside.

Graham's Words

Jasmin was going to be mine, I could feel it. After tonight she would never want to see her boyfriend again.

I had waited just long enough for Jasmin to get a little drunk and I well remembered what Wayne had said, "Be decisive with her, give her no options other than what you offer. You'll find she will go along with whatever you want. Jasmin's a slut at heart."