Jasmin: Splitting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rodney turned off the main road into a street that went behind a couple of car dealerships I really knew something was going on. The street had too many trees along it blocking the lights and was dark.

"Ok, Jasmin," he said, turning the lights and the engine off, "Untie that mattress and get in the back."

"What?! No way." I took my seatbelt off then. If he tried anything I would jump out and run back to the main street.

"Yes, you will," he said, reaching behind him to get a folder out of that box. "Jasmin, get in the back or I'll show these to your mother."

My heart sank when Rodney tossed the folder over to me. It was the same one from the SES office. Before I even opened it to look inside I half suspected what I would see. Ed had lied to me.

Sure enough, the folder had a whole collection of A4 size photos. Even in the poor light I could see they were of me with either Rick or Ed. I knew my face had coloured again as I looked at them. If only I had looked at this in the office. I could have thrown it away then.

In the shadowy light I looked closer at some of the pictures with Ed. I still could not believe that this monstrous dick, a big cock as Ed said, had been inside me. I think I shuddered, reliving it a little as I squeezed my thighs together. But I blame that on the alcohol still in my system.

Rodney ahmmed and I threw the folder across at him. Oh my God, he had seen me looking too long at the photos. If I didn't get in the back and fuck him then he would show these same photos to mum. Would he really do that?

That would also probably mean the end of his friendship with my mother. My mother would be far too embarrassed to keep going to the SES after she saw the photos. But I suppose Rodney had no care for that friendship. He just wanted to fuck me, regardless of any consequences.

Inspiration suddenly came to me then. I knew what I had to do. Carelessly, I said, "No way, Rodney. I'm not having sex with you so go ahead and show my mother. I don't care." I sat there with my arms crossed, not looking at him.

"Well if that's what you want, Jasmin. I'll take them up to your mother when I get you home."

I knew mum would be asleep but also thought Rodney was quite serious about waking her up. "Go to hell. You're not having me." I thought that would piss him off the most.

Damien had always said to me that if a man attacked me and I thought I could get away if a chance came, then I should act quickly and attack to do as much damage as could be quickly done. I wanted to ask about the photos; where he got them and who else had copies. But if I did that would keep the situation going. I had to attack with no interest in the photos.

"Show those to mum and I'll tell the police you tried to blackmail me." I sat there quietly after that, staring straight ahead along the street ignoring him.

Rodney didn't do anything for the longest time. He must have been thinking all of his options through. Then the truck started. He must have realised then that all his careful planning in waiting for the others to go and then taking the new truck out, had come to naught.

I was exultant but kept my face as neutral as possible and didn't look over at him at all. Damien's advice was right even though I didn't have to run. I could just imagine him saying, When you've done nothing wrong and you stand up to someone bullying you it puts a lot of pressure on them. They will either back down or attack. Be sure you are prepared for either.

I had been pretty sure that Rodney would back down. I had never heard from anyone else anything bad about the old bastard. However he got the photos he must have just acted on impulse, thinking he had the perfect opportunity. But I made him back down. I was so pleased with myself.

Back on the main road, Rodney turned away from the car dealerships and headed for my place. I could hear him cursing under his breath. Good!

When he turned the truck onto the river street infront of the terraces I couldn't help a happy, "Aha!" Parked only a few houses from mine was Damien's Celica GT4.

"Your boyfriend's car, Jasmin?" Rodney said but it didn't really seem like a question. "I forgot to wake you when he came by the depot before."

That's probably when Rodney was making his plans, I guessed. Bastard.

Rodney drove the truck slowly past the Celica. There was Damien, lying down in the front. I hadn't seen him in so long, I just wanted to jump out before the truck stopped.

Rodney didn't pull the truck over in front of the house. I still didn't want to talk to him so I didn't say anything. He was still going slow.

"Ahh," and Rodney laughed. He did a u-turn with the truck and drove back past Damien again. I couldn't see him from my side as we went past but Rodney easily could the way he was leaning out the window.

"What-" I started to ask. The truck did another u-turn then and Graham finally pulled over. We were parked about thirty meters back from Damien. Rodney turned the truck off again.

So I had further to walk... Well now I could just stop with Damien. When I pulled the door handle it wouldn't open.

"I safety locked it," said Rodney. "Just in case you fell asleep and then fell out."

I knew he was lying. "Well go around and let me out then," I said, getting more angry then.

"Not just yet," he said and I looked at him furiously. I didn't like the smirk on his face either. It made me uneasy. "Get in the back, Jasmin. And unroll the mattress. It will be softer on your knees."

"No way!" I shrieked. "Let me out right now or I'll scream. I mean it."

"No you won't. You scream and guess who will be seeing you in your glory cumming on that huge cock?"

"What?" I gasped in shock. It's incredible how quick I went from cloud nine thinking I would be with Damien in a few seconds, down into hell when I considered Damien's reaction to my shame.

But I remembered what Damien had taught me. "Go ahead and show him. Damien is the police. That will save some time getting you arrested."

"Ok," said Rodney, opening the folder. He removed one of the photos I had looked at for too long. It was me sitting on Ed, halfway down his dick. My head was hanging back and I was biting my tongue where it poked out the corner of my mouth. Damien would know I was cumming hard by that photo for sure.

"Let's just see what your boyfriend makes of these photos." Rodney opened the truck door and stepped down, the folder with that photo on top in his hand.

Oh my God. What could I do? Damien will never speak to me again. "Wait!" I hissed at Rodney. "Let's talk."

"No talking, Jasmin. Get in the back now."

Rodney knew he had won. But he stood there casually browsing the folder. "I can see these much better in the light," he said. "Nice."

Light! I realised that with the truck interior light on I could be seen quite clearly from outside. If Damien woke up and looked back... "Ok, ok Rodney, please get in," I implored him and crawled quickly over into the back. If I could just get him inside maybe I could convince him not to do this.

Rodney climbed back into the truck and locked the door. "You know," he began, "I picked these photos of you up at your last hockey game."

"You what?! What were you, what were those photos of me doing at my hockey game?" What was going on? I couldn't believe Ed had done this to me. What a liar.

"It doesn't matter Jasmin," he said, leaving the folder on the drivers seat as he climbed into the back with me. He pulled his half of the curtain across so that the cabin of the truck was partially partitioned off.

"I want to know what's going on Rodney," I said. I didn't want to beg but with the worry going through my mind I was certainly close to it. It was like I had no control of my own life.

Rodney leaned past me to pull the other half of the curtain across, pressing the interior light switch for the back on while he did it. I closed my eyes while he closed the curtains and wondered how I had once more come to this position. I knew then I was going to do what he wanted with no more resistance. I opened my eyes to see Rodney staring at me in the dim light. "Alright Jasmin, get your gear off and I'll tell you."

It was impossible to stand in the back of the truck so I remained on my knees. Then I was thankful to Rodney for thinking of the mattress, another measure of my confusion being grateful to the man that had manoeuvred me into sex. Accepting we were going to have sex it was without thinking anymore that I unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head. That was easier than lying down and rolling about to get it off even though it let Rodney look me over without me being able to watch him.
With the dress off all I had on were my brief panties. They were nothing special, just a brief purple set. But from how Rodney had looked at me in the back of Graham's car, I knew he would really be leering at me now. When I could see again, Rodney was right there on his knees infront of me, his shirt tossed behind him and his trousers undone and hanging to his knees. The hair on his chest was still partly dark, unlike the silver of his head.

"Gorgeous... You're magnificent Jasmin." Rodney's hands went straight to my breasts. He rubbed me softly, not at all what I expected. I still wasn't turned on but I knew that would change almost instantaneously. Rodney's fingers traced all around my breasts, coming close to my nipples but not quite touching them, teasing me. Even rubbing close around them felt good. I was aroused. My nipples were stiffening and I knew as soon as he touched them I was lost, I would do whatever he wanted.

"Tell me please, Rodney. I'll do what you want." Then his fingers were fondling my nipples. I nipped at my bottom lip and my eyes fluttered closed in pleasure.

"Streuth, Jasmin. I've never seen tits like yours before. Yeah ok," he laughed and he sounded cruel. "Whatever I want. Push those titties out."

Rodney twisted and pulled at my nipples and I couldn't help moaning. My hands were grasping for anything in reach and I clenched the back of the seat through the curtain with my left and the back of the truck cabin with my right. Nobody had touched me like that in two months. The pleasure from Rodney though was nearly painful. I pushed up against his hands to create more pressure on my breasts and groaned when he squeezed my breasts harder. Then I leaned back and supported myself by holding onto my calves, knowing that would push my chest out like he wanted. The simple idea of that turned me on even more. Feeling that way I knew there must be something wrong with me.

"Please..." I didn't know what I was begging for. It could have been to learn if I was a pawn in someone's sick game. It could have been my final plea to Rodney for some mercy. But I actually believe I was past that and my body's needs were controlling me.

"Jasmin, I won your pics in an auction. They certainly inspired me to get between these lovely legs of yours in any way possible." Rodney pushed me back by my breasts until I lay flat between my legs that lay bent at the knees and also flat beside me. I could see by the way his eyes were racing over my body that he was excited by my flexibility.

I was shocked by what Rodney said, I mean how many guys had access or had seen those damn pictures? My feeling then was that my humiliation would never end. But the worst thing, the thing that made me feel so, so bad was how turned on I felt by that.

By one hand Rodney was keeping my nipples tumescent while he leaned with the other on my thigh. His gaze finally stilled and settled between my legs. I knew I was wet but had no idea how much until Rodney moved closer and he pressed my panty briefs against me. I was soaked.

"Jasmin, my girl. You are so wet. You really want this now don't you?"

I couldn't answer him. But yes I wanted him and when I shuddered involuntarily and moaned Rodney had his answer. Rodney himself I still didn't find attractive at all though so I guess what I'm saying is that anyone would have done for me then. I was so turned on I would have eagerly wrapped my legs tightly around an aborigine. Since that was the nastiest thing I could imagine right then I seriously wanted it. To Rodney I said nothing, the shame was still too great. When the tremors eased off I showed him how much I wanted it though by reaching between my legs. Where he was rubbing my pussy through my panties I shoved his hand aside and pulled my panties aside so he could see me.

"Good girl, Jasmin," he said. "Your cunt is beautiful." Ungently, Rodney shoved his fingers inside me while totally ignoring my clitoris. The fact he was concerned only with his own gratification and humiliating me in the process made me that much hotter. My hips moved on his fingers. It felt like his whole hand was in me. I felt his fingers clenching against the inside of my pussy and I raised my hips higher. God that felt good and I'm sure he knew it by my moaning. By the smirk on his leathery face I knew what he thought of me. "Oh, yes Rodney. Do it to me..." I was his slut.

As I hoped my encouragement caused Rodney to push even harder into me, giving me even more stimulation. I felt this pressure forcing further inside me and I'm sure I hadn't wanted that. The feeling was at once uncomfortable, nastily erotic and simply incredible. Abruptly I felt the pressure leave me then as Rodney wrenched his hand away and I was cumming, my hips jerking around spastically on the mattress as I gasped for air. I had never felt anything like that before.

Rodney was furious in his haste to remove his trousers. I think he busted his zipper. Serves him right, the arsehole.

I saw his dick then. He was uncircumcised and seemed a good size, nothing like Ed, maybe about the size of Damien. I was still holding my panties to one side for him, as eager then as Rodney was to get inside me.

"Do you have a condom, Rodney?" I so wanted him in me and to cum in me also but there was no way I wanted to be pregnant then, especially to Rodney. I knew I had a good chance to become pregnant also because I had not long had my period.

"No, sorry Jasmin," he said regretfully, actually sounding sincere. "But it'll be better with nothing between your cunt and my prick."

Then he was on me. My legs were still folded against my sides and as he leaned down on me his dick slid inside me in one go. It felt so good. We groaned together and his hands cruelly mauled my breasts. I came then again while Rodney just kept squeezing and releasing my breasts with his fingers, his nails pressing deep into me..

When the shudders of my cum subsided I began to moan more with the pain he was causing my breasts than the continuing pleasure. Rodney suddenly let them go then which was an altogether different and sharper pain. I knew his fingernail marks would show for a long time.

"You're a bastard," I hissed at him when I could catch my breath.

"And you're an A grade slut, Jasmin," was his retort.

His words only excited me more. I thought he was right and like a slut I wanted to please him. I wanted Rodney never to forget me. So I clenched my pussy around him just like Damien had encouraged me to do before and because I knew men really liked it.

Please don't cum in me," I pleaded with him. I could see Rodney's face getting red with effort, probably to not cum too quickly. I don't think he cared what I wanted..

"Swallow it then, you slut," he said with a catch in his breath. I knew he was on the brink and at the same time I didn't want him to cum in me I wanted Rodney to put a child in me. That made me feel so slutty and I trembled at the thought. There was no way I could think straight enough to try and stop Rodney if he wanted to cum inside me. I just let him do what he wanted. I was so far gone that I was dismayed when Rodney pulled out of me just after, leaving my pussy feeling empty and unfulfilled. While he leaned to one side of me, he pulled me further under him by my legs.

Swallowing his cum was something that I had done for Damien on nearly every occasion we were together. It was probably why I wasn't already pregnant. I liked his cum as well, something he could not understand. I didn't want to do that for Rodney but I figured it was better than letting it go to waste. Rationally it is certainly better that having him make me pregnant.

I opened my mouth but before he put his dick in, Rodney was spurting on my face. He was just too far-gone to delay any longer. Two jets hit me before he pulled my head onto his dick. Rodney didn't taste good at all. Maybe old men don't taste very good. I hope not to have the opportunity of more comparisons.

Rodney had pulled me hard against his groin and his dick was in my throat. It was so quick I had no time to adjust to him and I started to choke. He didn't let me go until he was finished either. He is a bastard and there was no way I wanted him near me ever again.

I coughed and choked some more, choking until I coughed some rubbish onto the mattress.

"When you're quite finished, Jasmin, you can get me hard again." Rodney pulled me up to my knees then and again was handling my breasts. It was like he was fascinated with them.

"What?!" I finally managed. "You want more?" But as he kept twisting and squeezing my nipples I wanted more as well. There was an old shirt pressed under the back of the seat. I pulled it free and used it to wipe my face.

"Yes, Jasmin. That was too quick. This time we'll go for ages."

"Ok," I hissed. But I was very willing.

Rodney let me lie flat again, this time with my legs spread wide in a normal manner. His head lowered to my breasts and he sucked one of my nipples greedily into his mouth.

As the pleasure spread through me and I arched upward to increase the pressure of his mouth on me, Rodney pushed his fingers back inside me. Rodney bit my nipple then and held on. I gritted my teeth to keep from squealing. When his teeth released my poor nipple the shooting pain was even greater, almost too much. Then he was sucking me again. The relief was a soothing pleasure that turned into a pleasurable ache as the sucking increased. With his mouth almost sucking my nipple from my breast I was already about to cum again. Sawing fingers in and out of me just made it happen that much quicker. I grabbed Rodney's head to hold him against me. He sank his teeth into my nipple again and I was so confused by pain and pleasure as I was cumming that I arched even higher against his mouth.

Then at my pussy I felt that same strange push inside me as he had done earlier. Again there was that full feeling mixed with discomfort and pleasure and as I was already cumming my hips writhed around against Rodney, pressing for more. I knew for sure what was happening this time and that made my convulsions go on and on. As I continued to cum, Rodney again pulled out of me. The lower half of my body continued to thrash about on the mattress. Rodney just kept biting and sucking on my nipples, keeping my senses on overload. I thought briefly that I would die I was in so much pleasure.

When my senses returned to me I realised Rodney had pulled me back to a sitting position and wanted me to take him back in my mouth. By then I was willing to do anything so I just opened my mouth and let his dick back in.

When Rodney cruelly twisted my nipple and said, "Suck it, Jasmin," I realised I was still floating a bit. I swirled my tongue around his dick and started to suck him.

As Rodney became harder he started pushing my head back and forth on him. When he let my head go he was groaning in pleasure. I was willingly moving my head back and forth on him by then.