Jasmin: Splitting Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

"Ah, yeah Jasmin. As good as that feels that's enough." Rodney pulled out of my mouth having regained full hardness again. He pushed me back flat again. Without him having to tell me I spread my legs and lifted them around him.

Rodney laid down on me and I pulled his dick against my slit. He didn't let me pull him straight inside at first though and pulled my arms up above my head. I tried moving on him, tried to engulf his dick but Rodney kept drawing back.

"Beg Jasmin. You're such a slut." He was really teasing me then. Rodney knew I wanted him inside me and I no way wanted to beg for it.

I locked my legs around Rodney and moved them up and down against him. I knew that was turning him on but still he wouldn't do what we both wanted. So I settled my legs around his waist. When I felt the head of his dick slide down from my clitoris far enough I jerked my legs against his back. My legs are strong from hockey and I succeeded in getting him inside me.

Rodney groaned with me and held still for a long while, buried inside me. I was so worried that he had cum while he was so far in me but I couldn't make my legs let go.

Then he started to thrust slowly in and out. I squeezed with my legs and almost did the same with my pussy muscles. But I didn't want to have him cum in me even though it felt so right for him to do that. I guess I was so confused.

"Ahh yes, you feel so great Jasmin."

I only "mmmed" whenever he said those things. I was in too much pleasure from him inside me to try and put words together.

"I'm going to love fucking you from now on."

I knew then for sure that this was never going to end. Rodney only had to threaten to show Damien what a slut I was and I would submit to him with minimal resistance. As his dick moved inside me I wanted it to continue also. It was such a turn on to be forced like that, that I was cumming again. I knew my pussy clamped around his dick as I came. I think if he came inside me I would have been even more turned on.

But Rodney didn't cum then. He held still while my body trembled under him. When it was over he was still hard and I was grateful he hadn't cum. My legs had fallen open and I used the leverage to mash my hips against him. Rodney gave a few more thrusts in me as I grinded against him and then pulled out.

"On your hands and knees Jasmin," he said. I willingly rolled over under Rodney and raised up infront of him.

Rodney slid his hands over my back and along my sides and I realised then how sweaty I was. He squeezed my breasts under me and twisted my nipples again, causing me to gasp.

While he was continuing to grope my breasts with one hand while leaning on my back, Rodney pushed the fingers of his other hand back inside me. I knew what he wanted to do to me again. I welcomed it though and when his fingers pushed inside my pussy I pushed back.

I was getting used to the full feeling now and the discomfort felt less than before. When Rodney started to clench my insides I couldn't stay on my knees, I didn't have the strength to fight the tremors he caused in me.

I collapsed on the mattress. Rodney kept his hand on my breast and squeezed me particularly viciously as I started to shake with another cum. When he pulled out of me I squealed as I felt something, maybe his thumb, thrust straight inside my arse. But I couldn't stop cumming. I knew I would want Rodney to do that to me again.

Rodney was not going to let me rest. "Sensational arse, Jasmin. I'll fuck your arse next time. For now though I want more of your cunt vice. Get up." And he was pulling me up and back against him.

I had my head down in exhaustion and I was on my elbows then I think. But I kept on my knees and my arse pointed up while Rodney ran his dick up and down my soaking slit.

He could have pushed easily and quickly back inside me with his dick but Rodney thrust into me so slowly. I couldn't help but push back. He laughed then and said how much I would enjoy being fucked in the arse next time. Rodney began a slow steady rhythm, thrusting all the way into me and then almost out all the way before doing it again, over and over.

It wasn't long before I was pushing frantically back against him, trying to make him go quicker. Rodney let my breast go then and held my hips so that I couldn't do anything about his slow, steady thrusting. My pussy felt so hot and my body felt like I was about to melt. Try as I did though to twist and screw myself onto his dick, Rodney kept me relatively still.

Abruptly I knew the only way I could stop this from happening again. I had tears in my eyes as I realised there was no other way. But those tears did not stop me moaning as Rodney kept thrusting slowly in and out of me.

He went on for what seemed like forever that time. It was too much for me and after I came again my legs were like jelly. Rodney kept thrusting slowly even after I collapsed. By then I was cumming almost constantly.

It was only when Rodney rolled me over that I realised he was no longer inside me. Without complaint or resistance I opened my mouth at his urging and sucked his dick into my throat. Rodney started shooting down my throat then, sighing loudly and holding my head against him. This time when I started to choke and struggle he let me go. As I pulled off of him, the last couple of spurts of his cum went onto my throat and chest. I felt around behind me for that shirt and wiped my breasts off.

Rodney was worn out then as well. He just sat there watching me as I pulled my dress back on. I still had my panties on and they felt so yucky. I wanted to throw them away right then but I kept them on because I thought Rodney would keep them as a trophy.

"You are one great root, Jasmin," Rodney said when I was dressed again. "We'll make this a regular thing and you'll never have to worry about your boyfriend learning anything about it."

"Yeah, Rodney whatever." I knew better than to say, No Way right then. But there was No Way I would ever do it again. The only way I could guarantee it though left a hollow pit in my stomach.

"How many people know about those photos, about Ed?" I asked him, hoping to catch him now in a weak moment.

"I don't really know that, Jasmin," he said. I couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or not.

Rodney looked me over again then and I was worried he was going to tell me to strip off again. "I don't really know Ed either," he volunteered. "I was just lucky enough to get the photos." Rodney was being surprisingly forthcoming.

I guess that was because he had already had me. Rodney sure was confident he would have me again. "Are there any more photos out there?"

"Don't know," he answered me, still startlingly straight with me. "But I wouldn't be so surprised if I were you and someone else comes a calling."

Maybe he really didn't know. It didn't matter I decided since after tonight he or anyone else would have no hold over me. "Can I go now? I'm tired."

Rodney laughed again, the bastard. "Yeah Jasmin. You're all fucked out I know. Go and get some sleep then. I'll see you soon enough." He turned the light off and I opened the curtain. Rodney was pulling his pants on while I climbed back to the front seat.

Like hell, no way I was thinking. I tried the door and it wouldn't open of course. "Gonna let me out then?"

Rodney only had his trousers on but he climbed over to the seat and opened his door. I tried to duck low so I couldn't be seen as the interior light switched on. But in the truck seat that was pretty impossible. It seemed an age before he came around to my door and opened it. Without saying anything I jumped down and with my heels in my hands, I ran off along the pathway.

I slowed down when I went past Damien's car. I couldn't see inside because the windows were darkly tinted and that reminded me how useful the tinting had been for us. At the moment it was a curse because I didn't know if he was awake looking at me. But I could see in the front when I went a bit further and I saw that the drivers seat was reclined. He was still asleep, thank you God.

When I kept running then for my front gate I heard Rodney laugh briefly back at the truck. I entered the front yard as quietly as I could and I heard the truck start. I waited in the darkness as Rodney drove off.

Now I had a decision to make. Should I go and tell Damien good-bye or just go inside and never see him again? Either way it had to end or I would never be free of this humiliation. I just couldn't take any more and I could see no other way.

While I wondered what to do I turned the tap on and washed my face. I was trembling with shame and knew if I had grown up in Japan and this had happened there I would kill myself.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers