All Comments on 'Jason Mows My Lawn'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved this story

Hi there..I loved this story! Very hot, erotic..

chevrmchevrmover 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

Hi Marie... Iam in your story wow .... I dont know why your not able to send me a email its bsabbone@aol.com love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!

Between younghungblack's story about you and your own stories, you've both got me going out of my freaking mind. You two have GOT to get together and collaborate on something for real and then tell all of your horny fans all about it. Frankly, I don't care if you're 57 or 97, you are one of the women on my gotta fuck her bucket list.

Hope you don't take that wrong but you turn me on...

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years ago
Piping hot!

Like the plates in a Mexican restaurant. I just love the phrasing of the title, too. Witty, well written with streaming sex. It doesn't get any better. Alas, I keep looking in vain for that sixth star on the rating line and not finding one so I've had to settle for giving you a five again, Cutie.

Blaine

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
Wow!

Marie your stories are fucking wonderful - how have I not found you before?

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 13 years ago
You've got a way about you

Your style is so warm and procovative that each one of your stories immmediately captures my attention. Your writing is crisp and your storytelling skills are exceptional. Keep writing please.

chevrmchevrmover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

Hi Marie. another great story , here my email address bsabbone@aol.com Ralph

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who have commented

Thanks to all who have commented both publicly and privately. I try to answer each and every person who I am able to respond to - even you Ralph - and appreciate all that take the time to read and comment. Thanks again.

Marie

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1over 13 years ago
Nice story

This is my kind of story. Write more situations involving eager young men and mature women. Keep it up.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
hot story

Thank you for a great story with a great build up. I love the boundaries you set with your character and the erotic tension that follows.

What caught my interest was your name...so in my imagination, while I was reading your stories, your character became the real Marie Provost. (I liked the insult of Mary vs Marie) She has survived into her 50's, gotten off the booze, but still has many deviant demons and of course a very hairy cooch. In my minds eye she has ample hips, small lips and excitable nips. She looks at young meat and remembers her glory days. You should consider writing about her with the back drop being decadent Hollywood of the Jazz age with orgies, a hint of bestiality, the struggle of a vulnerable girl/woman in the early days of silent movies, etc.

Anyway love your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Outstanding! Thank you.

lin4_69lin4_69almost 11 years ago
nice

was this one true, sure could have been , if those young boys only knew how much sex they could really have lol

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
lovely and erotic story

love this milf, telling him what she wanted and needed and that he ate her w/o prompting-good stuff thanks

Reiner43Reiner43over 10 years ago
A classic scenario revisited and nicely described

Well done! It's always a pleasure to read another of the myriad ways an older woman attracts a young man and teaches him the pleasure of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good one!

Great one Marie

pe2quodpe2quodabout 1 year ago

I like your writing style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous