Jasons Adventure at Central High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Jacob, may ask a personal question?" asked Ms. Redding.

"Ok" said Jacob.

"Tell us, have you sucked on a nipple before?" asked Ms. Redding causing the whole room to erupt in snickering. "Come on class, act your age not your shoe size."

"Well, yeah" said Jacob confidently.

"Tell me, matter fact, elaborate the females response to you sucking on her nipple" said Ms. Redding.

"Well, when I was sucking on Al....her nipple..." everyone started to laugh as a girl shrunk in her chair blushing. "she proceeded to gasp on each thing I did" said Jacob noticing the girls embarrassment and stopped.

"Alright class settle down, is there anyone who can elaborate more for me on sucking a nipple?" asked Ms. Redding as she scanned the classroom when she saw Jason's hand and nodded to him.

"Well, when I sucked on him girlfriends nipple, she seemed to squirm at the touch, when I blew on it after sucking on it she squirmed also, when I touched it with my hand she shivered, but when I sucked and nibbled on her nipple she would relax and moan and gasp occasionally" said Jason as everyone stared at his boldness, but Jason was not scared as his now ex girlfriend is back in Philadelphia and he's here so he has no concerns.

"Now, Jason, would you care to demonstrate this for us?" asked Ms. Redding, but no one except for Jason seemed unease as if they see many demonstration.

Jason gulps and shrugs as he gets up and walks to the front of the room.

"Is there any lad..." before Ms. Redding could finish her sentence, Lisa, the blond hair girl, got up and walked up towards them.

Lisa was attractive, she was a little taller than Sarah, she has slightly round firm tits, an ass that wasn't as big as Sarah's, but just right. Jason turned to Ms. Redding and as if reading his mind she whispered into his ear, "don't worry this is twelfth grader class and their 18 only" and Jason breathed a sigh of relief. Lisa stopped next to Jason as Ms. Redding took a seat. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt, Lisa pealed it off and everyone watched in anticipation as Jason ran his hands over her red bra. Leaning in, he began to lick the upper side of her breast admiring her milky breast. His hands roamed her stomach and under her breast. His hands slipped beneath her bra as they covered her breast causing her gasp.

Her back was now to him as he caressed her breast and her ass pushed hard against his crotch. Jason watched closely over her shoulder as he pulled at her nipples. Everyone watch as they expected this to go further and Jason looked towards Ms. Redding as she nodded causing Jason to stare at a box of condoms on the desk. Smiling, Jason pushed into Lisa's grinding ass and pulled on her nipples causing her to moan. Turning his head, he began to kiss her neck licking her flesh in some places, causing Lisa to squirm in his grasp. His cock was painfully pressed into her ass and Jason was tearing away at her. His hand slid down her body until it came upon her waistband and with little hesitation, Lisa Gasp as he began to finger.

She rolled her hips in hypnotic motions as he fingered her at tremendous speed. Continuing his fingering, he and Lisa glided behind the desk as Jason prepared to fuck her. Pulling his fingers from her pants, he hooked his fingers underneath her waistband and pulled down her sweat pants and thong. As crotched behind her, he spread her ass cheeks and slightly sucked on her ass whole causing Lisa to moan.

Standing back up he bent her over the desk as he pushed his pants down releasing his member which popped out and smacked her ass. Lisa passed him a condom and with out waste, Jason slid the protection on obliging her concerns. Reaching between her legs, Jason lathered his hands with her pussy juice and used that to lube up his cock. With one final stroke on his cock, he guided between her legs and place it in her entrance causing Lisa to tense up as she anticipated his thrust but Jason decided to tease her and remained just at her entrance.

"Come on, fuck me DAMIT!" moaned Lisa causing everyone to adjust them selves as this dirty talking was what they needed.

"How bad do you want it?" asked Jason leaning over her.

"IF you don't fuck me, I'll fuck Jacob!" said Lisa causing everyone to laugh and Jacob to blush.

Without responding, Jason grabbed onto her hips and slammed his dick into her causing her mouth to open wide as she struggled to intake air. He continued his rampage fucking of her pussy that he was doing to Sarah and Lisa was moaning like crazy as he went to town on her. Jason pulled her hair, pulling her head back getting him self some more room as he bucked. His pelvis was smashing into her romp sending ripples all over her ass.

"OH...God!...That's it....FUCK ME!!! Yes yes yes yes yes! Yessssss!!!" groaned Lisa pushing back into his thrust.

It seemed everyone was into their fucking as most girls were rubbing them selves as men were whacking off and Ms. Redding watched in observation. Already the two were drench in sweat as they fucked like Spartans. Jason just breathed rapidly as her walls massaged his member. He could feel the thirst, the flood gates cracking away as he was ready to release, the bell rung and the two quickly departed despite the need to proceed. They got dressed and fixed them selves as best as they could. The next class was physics.

-to be continued-

12