QueSeráSerá Ch. 01: A Thing of the Past

Story Info
A loving wife makes an erotic mistake thinking about an Ex.
2.3k words
3.79
17.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night, Octavia had orgasmed thinking about her ex from college. As she touched herself in the bath, she couldn't get him out of her mind. Her vibrator pushed her to a violent, biting, so good that you want to scream but you can't because your husband is in the next room asleep, climax. And now, waiting at a red light on the way home from work, she realized she'd fixated about it all day.

Octavia's teeth sunk into her bottom lip as she shifted her thighs in the driver's seat cushion. She couldn't decide if it was the guilt, the eroticism, or what it was she felt. Her grip tightened around the steering wheel. The sun glistened off of her diamond wedding ring. It's fine, she thought, I'll just get all this horny energy out with my husband tonight and that will be that. It's not like he can read my mind, she told herself in her head as the light turned green. She rolled down her window, breathed in the fresh air, and turned onto their street. She felt better already.

When Octavia opened the front door to their house, Russell greeted her with a warm, "my baby's home!" and opened his arms to hug her.

You masturbated to Liam last night.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Russell said as he embraced her. Octavia did everything in her power to keep the boom box of her thoughts from leaking out of her ears.

"Uh... yeah it was great, boring as usual."

"That's good, I've almost got dinner ready. Ramen tonight?"

"Sure, that sounds great, gotta change!" Octavia said and vanished down the hallway to the master bathroom.

Once inside, Octavia leaned over the sink and turned on the water. Bracing herself against the tile of the counter with both hands, she exhaled. Come on Octavia, get it together, she thought. It's not like you cheated on your loving husband. It was just like watching porn or something.

No, it wasn't, a voice told her.

Yes it was, she argued.

It made you cum because you knew it was wrong and you liked it. You loved being dirty and cheating.

Octavia exhaled at the revelation and splashed her face with water.

"That's ridiculous," she said out loud. Then, the door to the master bedroom opened. She jumped, knocking a curling wand off of the counter. It clattered onto the floor seeming to make as much noise as humanly possible.

"Everything okay in there?" Russell asked from the bedroom, probably gathering

laundry.

"Fine! I'm going to take a shower really quick."

"No problem, babe," he replied. Octavia waited for the door to close before she relaxed. Yes, she thought, a hot shower. That's what I need.

More like a cold one, the voice said.

"Shut up," Octavia said out loud as she kicked her shoes off. She turned the handle for the hot water. The water hissed out, and she began to strip. Octavia untucked her ruffled, maroon blouse and pulled it up over her DDD bust to reveal an expensive, lacy black bra that she thought complemented her honied, bronze skin tone. Then, it was off with her form fitting, pinstripe black dress pants and socks.

Octavia liked her body as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had a classic hourglass shape that'd taken on a little more sand since she'd been in college, but c'est la vie, she thought. She liked bread, ice cream, and Hot Cheetos. Her husband worshipped her, or so he always said. Octavia didn't believe him, but she enjoyed the compliments. The curvier, the better, he'd say. A slight grin smiled back at her in the bathroom mirror.

Liam used to say that too.

She frowned. What the hell is wrong with me? She thought to herself and unhooked her bra. An image flashed through her mind. She straddled Liam in bed and unhooked her bra for him. Octavia would hold the bra against her massive tits, unclasped, and squeeze them together, before letting them drop and jiggle before his eyes. It would get him hard immediately and then...

"Okay, time to get in the shower," Octavia said, exasperated. She blinked a few times as she opened the shower door and slipped off her panties.

Not going to say anything, little bitch voice? She thought. The voice didn't respond. The steam billowed from the shower door as she stepped in and felt the scalding water against her smooth skin. It burned so good as she closed her eyes and pushed her face into the stream.

Another memory came into focus against the black screen of her closed eyelids:

It's a beautiful view of a resort in Cancun at night. She's gripping the balcony bannister and biting her lip in an attempt not to scream bloody murder as Liam is fucking her from behind. The fat of her boob is spilling through his fingers as he grips her left breast and thrusts his cock up into her stomach. Her arm is hooked back around his neck for support. Hot, steamy breaths and primeval grunts spill across her neck.

Oh my god, it feels so fucking good.

In the shower, Octavia's hands wash her body, but one slips down between her thighs. Her curious fingers play with her clit. She keeps her eyes closed and lets the fiery jet water burn her face. Her index finger circles her clit and sparks bolts of pleasure with each revolution.

Her thighs quiver as the memory becomes more intense. It becomes hard to stand. So her hand slaps against the tile of the shower to remain upright even if she's slouching in pent up desire. Her orgasm sparks as she massages her clit.

In her memory, Liam slows into powerful, deep thrusts on the balcony, piercing her pussy with muscular force. Octavia brings up her free hand and covers her mouth, trying not to draw blood from biting her lip so hard. That's when it comes. Liam grips her wide hip with one hand and grips her breast with the other as his cock surges and throbs inside of her. A hot geyser of cum bursts inside of Octavia as she screams a panting shriek into her hand.

You want him.

You want him bad.

You want to fuck him again.

You want him to cum inside of your married pussy.

Octavia screams into a loofa she's stuffed into her mouth. The coming orgasm bubbles within her and then explodes in sensuous fireworks all throughout her rippling body. She doubles over in the shower, leaning on the tile wall to catch her breath and let the post-orgasm come down take its lovely course.

A knock on the bathroom door.

Shit.

"Everything okay?" Russell asks.

Did he hear me?

Of course he heard you.

"Yeah!" Her voice cracks, "yeah, just a spider. I killed it."

"Okay. Ramen's ready!"

Octavia waits a moment before collapsing to the floor of the shower, turning the temperature of the water to cool and letting it extinguish the fire sizzling across every inch of her skin.

***

After dinner, Octavia finds herself tucked in bed and on her phone. Russell stirs in the restroom, getting ready for bed. Her erotic session in the shower had faded from her mind over ramen and the subsequent watching of a documentary on Netflix as her and Russell cuddled on the couch. The voice in her head seemed to have gone to sleep.

Russell walks into the room in boxers only. Octavia whistles at him. He shakes his head, pulls back the covers, and turns off his bedside table lamp.

"Oh yeah? You want some of this?" Russell flirts. Octavia giggles and leans to turn off her own lamp. She plugs in her phone charger and leaves it on the bedside table as they both turn over to face each other in the darkness.

"Are you naked under there?" Russell whispers, their faces inches from each other on their respective pillows.

"I am and you're giving me goosebumps," Octavia replies. Russell scooches closer. The touch of his hands on her body make her wet as he explores her skin.

"Mmm baby," Octavia whispers. She leans in and kisses him. The moisture of his lips seduces her further as his hands squeeze her breasts and slide down the curve of her waist. Their embrace intensifies as Russell takes her in his arms. He leans over her as they continue to make out. His fingers slide down between her thighs and over the soft, shaved mound above her pussy. Thick fingers part her lips and as they explore her pussy, coated in her wetness.

"Mmm fuck baby," she sighs as their kiss breaks. Russell's strong fingers have a different sensation than hers, but that's what it makes it so erotic. Octavia moans as his touch escalates. With more strength, her husband fingers quicken the pace.

Her pleasure escalates, skipping levels of eroticism with each caress and soon the sensation is too much. An orgasm erupts inside of her.

"Fuck!" Octavia screams, cumming all over his fingers.

"Mmm, dessert," Russell whispers and kisses down her body. He pays special attention to her nipples on the way down with his tongue. Her husband then crawls down the bed and lowers his face between her thick thighs.

"I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. You fingered me so well," Octavia warns him, her voice quivering in the aftermath of an amazing orgasm.

"Don't you worry, baby." The gentle and flexible touch of Russell's tongue caresses her pussy lips and all Octavia can do is close her eyes and press her head into the pillow. Her husband swirls and licks, paying special attention to each centimeter of her vulva before focusing on her clit again.

Shivers run through Octavia's body as she occasionally bucks her hips in response to each wave of bliss. Russell's tongue penetrates her and then slides back up to tickle and slather her clit with his tongue. She can't help but cover her face with the pillow as each wave of ecstasy rolls through her body. Soon, the waves overflow what she can stand and she cums in a spastic, rapturous convulsion.

Fuck, Liam is so amazing at eating me out.

Octavia opens her eyes and looks down to see Russell instead of Liam. What the fuck, she thinks. What am I thinking?

Then, Russell spreads her legs and takes his already hard, seven inch cock in his hand to penetrate her. Octavia is so preoccupied with the conflicting thoughts of what is real that she isn't ready for when he penetrates her cum-soaked pussy. The force of his cock causes her head to fall back onto the pillow and wince in pleasure as the girth of his cock expands inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you are so wet," Russell whispers as he grips abreast in one hand and holds her thighs in the other.

Stop resisting. You know you want to fantasize about it.

Shut up! Octavia screams to the voice in her head. Russell continues to fuck her and Octavia can't help but fall into the passionate rhythm of their sex. With each thrust, a gasp escapes her lips. Her mind, however, is holding back a dark secret, a lecherous desire.

Give in.

I can't, she weeps in her mind. It's not right!

You can. You want to.

No! She says in her mind, but it's hopeless. Before she consciously registers the switch in what she's imagining behind closed eyelids, Liam's nine inch cock is sinking into her pussy and filling her up completely. Unconsciously, goosebumps rise from her skin and she spreads her legs just a little more. Her own hand reaches up to her fat breast. She squeezes it in sync with Russell's thrusts, but in her mind, Liam, her ex-boyfriend, is fucking her like a bull.

Liam's pace speeds up as each thrust becomes more powerful and purposeful. With each thrust of the head of Liam's cock against the deepest, most sensitive spot inside of her, Octavia flinches with pleasure. Droplets of sweat dot her forehead. His cock, absolutely impaling her, the slap of his balls against her soaked pussy lips, and the force he brings with each movement ignite the raging fire of her coming orgasm.

With her free hand, Octavia reaches up and grasps Liam's forearm. The image of his chiseled body focuses in her mind. Beads of sweat form on each perfect cut of his abs as he flexes to drive each thrust. Biceps and forearms flex with strength to pull her onto his giant cock that she can feel in her throat it's so deep. An animalistic thirst for fucking contorts his bearded face. Liam's cock pulses inside of her as his body throbs with quaking tension. He's going to cum inside of her. Octavia can't take it anymore as her inevitable orgasm explodes inside of her.

I give up.

"FUCK! LIAM!" Octavia screams out in the bedroom as her back arches violently,

possessed by the ecstasy of her wicked orgasm. A horror immediately quells her climax as she opens her eyes to find her husband, Russell, staring at her, motionless. His eyes try to process what's just happened. He is still inside of her.

What have I done?

A moment passes, and just as she is about to beg for forgiveness, Russell rams his cock inside of her to the base and plunges inside of her pussy. Octavia screams with apprehensive pleasure as Russell groans and shouts in an incredible orgasm that she hasn't experienced with him since she can remember. Cum bursts inside of her and the eroticness of it all causes her to orgasm out of nowhere.

After a few minutes of Russell heaving on top of her, he collapses to her side. Neither of them have spoken a word since their combined orgasm. Octavia stares at the ceiling, fear and doubt coursing through her mind.

What have I done?

***