Jason's Costume Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed in his butt for another minute or so. He got up and went into the bathroom and returned. I then used the bathroom and took a quick shower and then came out. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his gorgeous legs crossed and the skirt hem halfway up his thighs. He shook his head with that mane of hair and smiled showing those white teeth and those lips covered with a fresh coat of red lipstick.

I got on my knees on the floor at the edge of the bed pulled his skirt up, wrapped those legs around my face and sucked another load out of him. I did not fuck him again that day. We spent the day in bed. I lost count at how many times he came. He jerked me off into a pair of stockings and sucked my load through them. We kissed for what seemed like hours until our lips were sore.

I found a local restaurant and had them deliver food. I called home and said I would not be home that night. Jason did the same saying he was with a girl from school. We went to bed at about 11:00 P.M. We would wake up and kiss in the middle of the night. We got up at 7:00 A.M. Jason asked if I would fuck him again. I told him I was not sure I could. He placed my cock in his mouth and sucked at me and smiled at me at the same time until I got hard. I was sore but still so horny.

I got the KY on both of us and I sat on a chair in the corner of the room. After a little effort he sat on me while we faced each other and we fucked. He would slowly rise up on my cock just so that the ridge was inside of him and then plunge down so that I was in up to my balls. He was able to take me in all the way. Because I had come so much the day before, it took me about twenty minutes to get another load out of me. We were making out when I came and then he shot his 4,000th load onto his lower stomach. I took the thick goblets of come off of his stomach and he shared it with him while I was buried inside of his tight butt.

We checked out at 11:00 A.M. My cock was sore. I drove him to his car dropped him off and I went to work. I think I was in love.

12