All Comments on 'Jason's Story Ch. 12'

by EroticLitKitty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Damn it!!!!!

I'm glad he knows Nigha is pregnant but she is getting on my damn nerves! She needs to tell him the REAL TRUTH but more importantly she NEEDS TO TELL HER HUSBAND!!!! I refuse to believe that you can be TRULY be "IN LOVE" romantically with more that one person at a time. She is either in VERY STRONG LUST with Jason and can't let go or she is no longer "IN LOVE" with her husband, Brett, but she is afraid she will lose her family, what she has always held so dear to her and the only thing she always thought she was sure of, because she is in denial and can't face the fact that she is no longer "IN LOVE" with Brett but still loves him dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it love it......

I was glad that Jason got together with the girl next door to him, he needed that.

Now it is about time Nigha tells Jason the truth about whose twins their are, and stop beating around the bush. I love this story so much I wish it was in paperback form. Keep it coming....

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 16 years ago
It's going to be a long month..until the next one!

I am hooked to this story, and this chapter was worth the wait!

Re the previous comment, I disagree,one woman can be in love with 2 men who are clearly different and fulfill different needs,hence the real predicament she's in! about the babies, she needs to tell Jason, so at least it can be fair game, if he's going to battle it out with Brett!

I cannot wait for the next installement,I already feel the twist and turns! Keep up your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh!

What a mess!!!!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
I'll summarize this way:

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchabout 1 year ago

by now it is obvious that for them to be together the husband will get into some sort of accident and die. it is cliche but it is the only way. and for god's sake enough with the "I love you and I love my husband too"

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous