Jason's Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she placed her fingertips over his mouth.

"Jason, you're just as sweet as you are hot...and that's pretty damn sweet" she said with a laugh. "I'm pretty messed up to, but I'm a big girl and I'm not looking for anything past tonight. I like you too and we're both adults; two messed up adults who just need to be close to each other. I'm not looking for anything long term; I'm just looking for this" she said as she kissed him again and ground her pussy against his cock.

"Gina, please. I'm trying to do the right thing here and you're making it extremely difficult for me" he pleaded as she kissed his neck.

"No honey; you're trying to do the honorable thing here. I'm totally taking advantage of you in your weakened state and I only hope that you'll forgive me tomorrow. Shut up and let's keep doing the right thing because I'm making it hard for you on purpose."

He let out a low groan as he grabbed her and forcefully kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her as he got up from the couch, and she wrapped her legs around him as he walked toward his bedroom. He placed her at the foot of his bed and started to unbutton his shirt as she looked on.

"Oh my" she said aloud without realizing it. "You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen."

He let his shirt fall to the floor and she reached up and ran one hand over his stomach while undoing his belt with the other. He leaned forward and slowly unzipped her dress revealing a large, pin-up girl tattoo on the lower right side of her back.

"That's a new one. I've never seen a woman with a pin-up girl tattooed on her back" he said as he ran his fingers over it.

"It's very narcissistic of me I know, but when I'm old and gray I want a reminder of me at my best" she said as she stood, mimicking the pose of the tat, and let her dress pool at her feet.

"Jesus you're gorgeous" he said as he stroked his cock through his pants. All thoughts of this being wrong escaped him when she stood before him; naked.

He studied the peaks, valleys, and curves of her frame and ran his hand down her side; resting it on her hip.

She didn't speak; she only smiled as she continued working on his pants until they met her dress on the floor. She removed the final piece of fabric that separated her from the object of her lust and was taken aback by the size of it.

"Good lord" was all she said before grasping his hardened member and tongue kissing the head; eliciting a deep moan from Jason.

He was deeply turned on as her eyes never left his as she worked her way up and down his shaft. After about five minutes, he knew he had to be inside her or he'd explode. He took a small step back to get her to release his cock; which she did reluctantly. She could tell by the look in his eyes that it was time to take this to the next level and slowly inched her way up the massive bed until her head touched the pillow.

He climbed up the bed slowly; like a tiger about to pounce on its prey, and reached into the top drawer of his nightstand. She anxiously watched as he sheathed his cock to protect them both.

"No turning back now; are you ready for this?"

"Mmmnnhh, I've been ready since the day you answered the door in your boxers" she purred with a wicked smile as she pulled him into a kiss.

He positioned himself at her entrance and teased her already wet pussy with the head of his cock.

"Ooohh, don't tease me" she pleaded.

"Tell me that you want me."

"Of course I do."

"Nah ah ah" he said as he clicked his tongue and stopped his movement. "Tell me that you want me."

"I want you, NOW!" she said in a vain attempt to make contact with his cock.

"That's what I needed to hear" he said as he slowly started to push inside of her.

Her mouth formed an "o" in her silent scream as she adjusted herself to his size. She'd figured that he was pretty big judging by his size, but he was bigger than she'd ever thought possible. Thankfully he was as skilled as he was huge, so he knew just when to stop moving, and when to start again. Before too long, she was moving her hips in time with his thrusts.

Everything about sex with Gina was great except for the fact that she was deafeningly quiet. He'd gotten quite used to the moans and groans of someone else and needed to make Gina a little more vocal to quell his desire. He adjusted his position to ensure that he would brush against her clit on every stroke and even though her facial expressions showed her enthusiasm, she was still silent.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes" she answered in a whisper.

"Tell me you like it."

"I like it."

"I can't hear you baby. Tell me you like it" he said as he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Oh, oh, oh; I like it" she answered louder than before.

He smiled a wicked smile to himself as he increased his pace, eliciting moans that became louder and more high pitched with each stroke.

"Yeah, that's what I like to hear. Are you gonna cum for me soon Gina? I want you to cum for me baby" he said as he nipped the side of her neck.

"Oh God...so good...so good" she said in broken phrases as she alternated between looking into his eyes and at his chest and abs as he moved. It was as good as she'd imagined it; on more than one occasion.

He could tell that she was nearing her release by the spasms he felt around his cock buried deep inside her. He started to jackhammer his cock in and out of her enjoying the look of lust and surprise on her face, and the moans that escaped her. She was on fire for him and he would make sure that this was good for her.

"Don't stop...don't...stop."

"Who am I?"

"Ja...Ja...Jas."

"Say it" he commanded, pushing her over the edge.

"Oh God...JASON!" she yelled out as the orgasm overtook her. She saw specks of white light as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her, and still he kept going.

"Damn you feel good girl" he said as he felt his own orgasm building. Words escaped her and only moans and grunts remained as he rode her through one orgasm to the next. She wondered just how many times he could make her cum before he did himself, but lost count after the fourth time.

His grunts started to get louder and his thrusts harder as he fucked Gina senseless. Finally, the last three months of sexual frustration were released into the condom that separated him from Gina's womb.

He hovered over her, sweat dripping from his forehead onto her heaving breasts and he noticed again just how beautiful she was. She looked up at him and reached out and touched his face. As she ran her fingers over his lips she let the thought pass her lips before she could catch herself.

"I don't know who she is, but she's a fool to let you go" she said as she smiled at him with a look of satisfaction on her face. Then he felt a pang that he hadn't felt in a long time and it was the reason that he'd tried to keep this from happening; guilt.

He lay down next to her on the bed and pulled her close to him as she wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Jeez that was amazing. Thank you Jason. I really needed that" she said in a tired, breathless voice.

"I think we both did" he said as he kissed her on the forehead. He ran his fingers through her hair and up and down her back and then he noticed that she was breathing rhythmically. He joined her in slumber a few minutes later.

The next morning Jason awoke alone in his bed and couldn't help but wonder if it had all been a dream. He looked over and noticed a pink piece of paper on the pillow next to him. He sat up and read the note:

Jason, Please forgive me for taking advantage of you last night. I needed to be needed and I could tell that you did too. Thanks for making me feel so unlike a one night stand; and if you ever need to be needed again (with no strings), just call on your friend... Gina

"Damn she's cool" he said as he smiled and shook his head. He pulled himself out of bed; thankful that he only had a mild headache after all that drinking, and started to grab a few things and put them in a suitcase. He took a quick shower, examined himself in the mirror and resigned himself to the fact that this was another day that he wasn't going to get a haircut and hit the door.

He stopped by and told Tina that he'd be out of town for a few weeks, and walked into Gina's room and kissed her on the forehead before he left. She was knocked out from their activities from the previous night.

He threw his suitcase into the trunk and hit the road. He'd arrive at his destination in a few hours.

*******************

Nigha had been faring a little better over the last few weeks. Her bouts of morning sickness were less frequent and she'd actually put on ten pounds. Bria's teasing had already begun because she claimed that eight of the ten had gone straight to Nigha's boobs. They probably weren't eight pounds heavier, but they'd gone from the normal 36 C to a 32 DD since she'd lost so much weight and gained so much volume.

Since she'd cleared it with Max; her OB, and she actually felt like it, she'd started to work out again. She stuck mainly to cardio, light weights, and running to keep her legs in shape. Life was regaining a semblance of its former normalcy.

Brett and the boys had gone on a Saturday fishing trip, so she used the time to go for a run and then grocery shopping. She threw on a supportive sports bra, tank top, yoga pants, and her favorite Nike's and hit the trail at the park. After enjoying her run, she headed for the grocery store to get her shopping done.

She'd passed on help from the grocery bagger and opted to take her own groceries to her car since she was still physically able to do so. She pushed the cart back into the store and on her way back out to the parking lot, her cell started to ring in her purse. She was so into looking for it that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and ran head on into what could've passed for a pillar.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I should've been watching where I..." she was speechless as she looked into the eyes that had been haunting her dreams for months.

"God I've missed you"

***********

"How are you" he said as he wrapped his arms around her. "I was hoping I'd run into you at some point, but I didn't expect you to run into me."

"Jason? Oh, I've missed you too" she said as she reached up and put her arms around his neck to hug him. "How's Atlanta treating you?"

He was lost in thought as he looked down at her. She was so thin he'd barely recognized her. If she hadn't smacked into him, he might've just passed her by. He examined her hair and even though it was different than in his memories, he thought that the new cut was damn sexy.

All of the feelings that he'd struggled to suppress were clearly just beneath the surface and he knew that he had to get away from her before he scooped her up in his arms and carried her away.

"Umm hmm" she cleared her throat to snap him out of whatever was going on. "How is Atlanta?"

"I'm sorry; I was just a little preoccupied. Atlanta's fine, but it's no Charlotte."

"I'm sure Charlotte misses you as much as I do" she said; her statement seething with sarcasm. "What are you doing here?"

"I was told that I was burning the candle at both ends so I took a few weeks off to spend with my big bro if your sister doesn't have him too occupied."

"Good luck there; I rarely see the girl anymore. Although, when I do she's grinning ear to ear because of him and that makes all of us happy."

"Nigha, what is going on? You look fragile and sick; are you really alright?"

"Now Jase, you can't be worrying about me. I am going to be fine so don't give me a second though while you're on your vacation."

"Woman you know that's impossible" he said with a smirk, "but if this is the only time I run into you; can I get a hug?"

Knowing that just being close to the man made her knees quake, she hesitated at first and then gave in. He squeezed her gently; afraid that she might break if he held her as close as he wanted.

He could feel her ribs and spine through her thin shirt and the thought of her wasting away made him feel nauseous. He was dumbfounded by the fact that every other woman he'd seen lose that kind of weight lose their breasts first; on the contrary, Nigha's were definitely larger; much, much larger.

All thoughts of a practical nature started to leave his mind as he felt her body so close to his. He'd ached for her since he left and tried to make his mind convince his body that they were through; but neither would cooperate. Remembering his deal with God, he released his hold on her and took a step back. Before he could stop them from escaping; the words rolled out.

"I still love you. It's never going to change" he knew that he should've regretted saying it, but he didn't.

She looked into his eyes and put her hand on the side of his face before she spoke.

"I know. I still feel it to, but we have to go on" she said keeping her hand on his face, her words dripping with sadness.

"Jason, I will always love you but I'll always love Brett too and he is my husband. You deserve so much better than this and I have to believe in my heart that you'll find someone that'll make you forget all about me."

"It's still sweet that you think that" he said as he briefly held her hand. "I'll tell you again that such a person does not exist. You are my one and only true love."

He kissed her hand, then her cheek, and walked into the store; but not before he gave her a look that burned through to her soul. The look in his eyes told her what she already knew; his words were fact. That look also told her that he could never know because that would be all the information he needed to never let her go.

**********

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Nigha calm down. Why didn't I tell you what?"

"He's here! Why didn't you tell me that he's here?" she yelled into her cell while trying to keep her eyes on the road.

"Who's here? Girl what are you talking about?"

"JASON! He's here. Why the fuck didn't you tell me? I almost lost my shit in the parking lot."

"I had no idea he was coming. Kane didn't mention it to me at all. He couldn't have known."

"Bria he can't find out. What if he already suspects? I can't hurt him anymore; I just can't. Shit! Why am I crying?"

"Because you're pregnant and you need to calm the fuck down!" Bria shouted into her cell hoping to smack some sense into her increasingly hysterical sister.

"Thanks, I needed that I guess" she said sarcastically.

"I'm here for you girl. I'm coming over" and before Nigha could answer, Bria had flipped her cell shut and grabbed her purse and keys.

**********

"What are you doing her little bro?" Kane asked in a happy state of shock as he walked up and hugged Jason. "Damn man, you been hitting the weights kinda hard lately huh?"

"Gotta do something to occupy my time. I figured I'd come and spend a couple of weeks with my big bro, catch up, and do some major relaxing."

"And you didn't tell me ahead of time because you didn't want her to know."

"Kane, you and I both know that you're under 'couple's law' now. You have to tell her everything and vice-versa" he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...whatever. So what are your plans?"

"I just told you; catch up...relax. Ring any bells?" he said as he tapped his temple.

"You know what I mean. Are you here to see her?"

"I've already seen her" he answered nonchalantly while pulling his bag from the trunk.

Kane's eyes widened at the confession. "J, how long have you been in town?"

"Oh, don't get all worried on me. I stopped off at the grocery store and she ran into me. Literally, smack dab into me and I almost didn't recognize her...almost."

"She's going to be fine man, I promise" he said placing his hand over his heart. "Come on man, let's get you settled in. I never did move into the master bedroom so it's still all yours" he said grabbing some of the grocery bags in an effort to change the subject.

"Why would you need to, you've got the entire basement level" Jason said with a smile. He caught the quick change and decided to go along for now. He had two weeks to pump his brother for information.

**********

The remainder of Jason's vacation went off with no other sightings of her. Seeing Bria almost every day was a bit much, but he had to admit that he liked her. She had the same spunk and fire that had made him fall in love with her sister and he'd finally come to a point where he could be happy for Kane.

He spent most of his time with Kane assuring him that he was alright and he just needed some time. He also mentioned his buds from work and his new neighbors and Kane was relieved to hear that he wasn't spending all of his time alone. They talked about any and everything except her and finally the day came when Jason was heading back to Atlanta.

"K, I'm going to be heading out in a few minutes and you've got to tell me what's going on. How do you know she's going to be alright?"

"Brett told me what's going on" Kane said matter-of-factly while Jason cringed. "Brett told me a few other things too. I really like him and under different circumstances you would too."

"I know; what did he tell you?"

Just as Jason asked the question, Bria came in through the kitchen and heard the next words out of Kane's mouth.

"He told me that she's pregnant. With twins no less."

Bria quietly exited the kitchen and went downstairs and sent Nigha a text:

He knows

Jason looked like he'd just been stabbed in the heart. The love of his life was pregnant with her husband's child; no, children. He didn't even know that they wanted more and then the thought entered his head like an outside voice having an internal conversation:

What if they're yours?

'They can't be mine. She wouldn't keep something like that from me.'

Wouldn't she? How far along is she anyway? It's been less than three months since the last time you were together? How do you know that those babies aren't yours?

'I just know.'

Why didn't she just tell you herself? Why didn't Bria tell you? Why did Kane wait to tell you?

'Because she didn't want to hurt me. She still loves me and that's why she and Bria kept it from me. K probably just didn't want to hurt me because he knows how I feel. Why am I talking to mysterious voices in my head?' "Shut up!" he shouted aloud.

"I haven't said anything else" Kane said as he looked at Jason with confusion and worry on his face. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier J, I just didn't...I couldn't..."

"It's okay bro; I know why you didn't tell me. I've gotta get outta here so I don't get back too late" he said as he stood and hugged Kane. "Tell Bria I said bye and I'll see her later."

Kane was extremely worried at this point. He'd expected anger, hurt, rage; but not this. This was what they call 'the silence before the storm'. He hugged Jason extra tight, not really wanting to let him go so soon after dropping that bomb in his lap.

"Are you alright man?"

"No, but I will be. At least I know she's not dying" he replied sadly before walking toward the door. "K, thanks for telling me the truth. It really means a lot to me" he said with a sad smile before walking out the door.

"I'm so sorry J" he said aloud after Jason had walked out. He didn't want to deliver the happy/devastating news, but he couldn't let Jason keep worrying about her. Hopefully this news would give him the closure he needed to move on with his life. Hopefully his suspicions about Nigha's pregnancy weren't shared by his little brother.

**********

A number flashed up on the caller ID that Nigha didn't recognize, which wasn't an uncommon occurrence at work. She answered and knew immediately who it was.

"Congratulations" he said in a somber voice.