Jason's Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you. Congratulations about what?" she'd missed the text that Bria had sent.

"Why, on your impending arrival of course. Twins from what I hear" he said trying to mask his mix of emotions.

She was in silent shock on her end of the line; a reaction he fully expected. After a few tense moments he continued.

"Why didn't you tell me? I've been worried sick about you; wondering if I'd lose you forever and in a way I have."

"I'm so sorry Jase; I just didn't know how. With what happened between us, how could I just call you up and tell you the news? I didn't..."

"Want to hurt me? It's pretty impossible not to be hurt when you find out that the love of your life is expecting her husband's twins" his words dripping hurt and anger.

Nigha sat silent again. Partly because of the truth in his statement, and partly because of the fact that he'd drawn his own conclusion about the paternity of her twins. She wouldn't have to lie to him.

"Whatever I'm dealing with right now; I am glad that you're going to be alright. I'm on my way back to Atlanta now that I've found out the truth about your condition. Take care of yourself and those babies. I love you still and always."

He hung up after he finished his statement and didn't wait for a reply. After she heard the click, she said "I love you too" in a whisper before placing the receiver in its cradle. After staring at the phone for what seemed like hours; she left work to go home and "get some rest", but sat in the parking lot, crying for a good five minutes before driving off.